Amazon.com Spree - Free shipping for prime member - Prettycloud

Thanks, @greentwinkle

Hi

My order:
1. http://www.amazon.com/Very-Hungry-Caterpillar-Eric-Carle/dp/0399226907/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458020162&sr=8-1&keywords=the+hungry+caterpillar&refinements=p_n_shipping_option-bin:3242350011,p_n_is_free_international_shipping:10236242011
The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Board Book
Price: $5.52

Total in SGD: S$8.15

Payment made:

transaction number : 16736671422
Recipient Name
prettycloud smh

Transfer Currency and Amount
S$8.15

Thanks!

I need another USD$34.01 of eligible items to your order to qualify for FREE (DOMESTIC) Shipping for VPOST!

Estimated delivery: Mar. 31, 2016 - April 12, 2016

@hosmi
@greentwinkle
@joychrisjen
@shellbeeme
@Rif

Sesame Street Elmo On the Go Case
Hasbro
$8.18
Quantity:

51iDKuauTHL._SS100_.jpg

VTech Chuggin' Tunes Boat Toy
V Tech
$9.96
Quantity:

51zxt8G5I0L._SS100_.jpg

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Colors All Around (Flap 'n Tab)
by Disney Book Group
$3.86
Quantity:

41zqrOnjpTL._SS100_.jpg

The Very Hungry Caterpillar
by Eric Carle
$5.52
Quantity:

5123sLqS6fL._SS100_.jpg

Dessert For Two: Small Batch Cookies, Brownies, Pies, and Cakes
by Christina Lane
$14.85
Quantity:

41oKQS82s6L._SS100_.jpg

crocs Unisex Classic Clog, Pool, 12 B(M) Women/10 D(M) Men US
$16.35
Quantity:

615WPd33bVL._SS100_.jpg

Bendon My Little Pony Rub and Reveal Book
Bendon Inc.
$5.99
Quantity:

41rfi-3DvKL._SS100_.jpg

OXO Tot No-Spill Formula Dispenser with Swivel Lid - Green
$4.99

Quantity: 1

• Pink Framed Full Enclosure Silicone Protective Case for Apple Ipad 1st Generation
    $14.99 - Quantity: 1
    Sold by: psuun
  • Micro Chargers Pro Racing Launcher Pack S5 - Moose Toys
    $15.83 - Quantity: 2
    Toy - New
    Sold by: Ryan and Dave's books and games
Will take a month to arrive.
Muffin and Riska7

Hi hi

Can help me order:
1) American Tourister Disney 18 inch Upright Soft side
URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00WOJF6KO/ref=cts_ap_1_fbt?pi=SL110&dpPl=1&dpID=51aUUvfmc1L
Size: one size
Color: mickey
Price: 29.99

2)American Tourister Disney 18 Inch Upright Soft Side
URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00WO...t?pi=SL110&dpPl=1&dpID=51aUUvfmc1L&th=1&psc=1
Size: one size
Color: cars
Price: 29.99

Hi @catong,

Shipping is not free. Still want to proceed?

Each luggage's ship charge is about SGD$65.

REPOST:

There is FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping on purchases above USD$125 (eligible items only, seller: Amazon.com).

Browse International Products on Amazon: Look for the international shipping filter in the search drop down, or select the AmazonGlobal Eligible box on the left side of your shopping page to see items that will ship to AmazonGlobal eligible destinations!

Items not eligible for FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping will be shipped to VPOSTUSA (not free).

Details of spree

1) http://www.amazon.com

2) Spree will cap at about USD200.

3) Exchange Rate: USD1 = SGD1.48 (I will adjust up if credit card exchange rate is higher. This always applies. )

Payment
* 1st payment for items ordered.
* 2nd payment - before collection of items - for cost of shipping from USA to SG + local postage (if any).
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6
(Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

Shipping
* Base charge to be shared equally by spreeist.
* VPOSTUSA weight/volumetric shipping charges will be apportion by the weight/volume of your item(s) (depending on how the shipping is charged and how I deemed allocation of units is most justified and appropriate.
* Please be prepared to pay more if your order is heavy/bulky.

Please note:
If your order is from individual reseller/store listed on Amazon.com, the vpost shipping charges will be incurred by the spreeist alone. However, you will only pay a fraction of the base charge.

Collection
* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac - $3.05 for under 1 kg OR $4.70, up to 3kg (Please do read the fineprints of SingPost)
* TaqBin Courier at S$7 for small size package L + B + H < 60. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (Paya Lebar, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to 7pm latest, daily.). If you need to collect at later timing, let me know first.
NEW* Toa Payoh Safra, on Sundays (excludes PH) between 9am OR 11am, by appointment. (Please note, not Saturdays anymore)
NEW* Siglap Centre, weekdays afternoon from Year 2016 onwards, limited to small items.

Terms and Conditions
* I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore and to you via post.
* I will not be responsible for defective, error or paid but missing items in any circumstances; absolutely no refunds.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* I reserve the right to change amongst the service providers (VPOST/CGW/etc)
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.

*Please note that I do not check on your total sum. I will just assume that you are right.
* Excess to be refunded after ship charge is calculated. Unless your order is totally OOS.

You are deemed as agreeable to the above terms and conditions by joining this spree. Thank you! :)

========================================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD:
**Note : Prices on Amazon fluctuate, so please do indicate if you are willing to go ahead with a comfortable range of increase. I will go ahead with a drop in price.**
Indicate amount of price increase and still proceed:

Alternative if OOS:

Your total no. of items:
Your total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD X 1.48) = SGD$

Please transfer the payment immediately after you post your order here.

========================================

Please note that a re-route is required as the walkway from SINGPOST to Tg Katong Complex is closed.

41%2BOPCLggkL._SS100_.jpg

FitFlop Women's F-Pop Ballerina Leather Ballet Flat, All Black, 8 M US
$69.83
Quantity:

51oWkKdhPGL._SS100_.jpg

Double-Team! (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) (Step into Reading)
by Christy Webster
$3.99
Quantity:

51LcqtuueKL._SS100_.jpg

Alien Attack! (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) (Step into Reading)
by Hollis James
$4.99
Quantity:

@riska7

Free shipping above

-------------------

Via VPOSTUSA only. Going ahead?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Unisex-child Costume T-Shirt
http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan...8456733&sr=8-43&keywords=ninja+turtles+shirts
Toddler 4T
Color: Donatello (Purple)
$15.95 + $4.62 shipping
In Stock. Sold by TV Store Online

Nickelodeon Boys' Ninja Turtles Tee
http://www.amazon.com/Nickelodeon-L...02&sr=1-28&keywords=ninja+turtles+shirts+boys
Price: $14.99
Size: L 10/12

CHEWTY74

Ingersoll Women's IND25693 Mickey and Minnie Wrist Art Analog Display Quartz Grey Watch
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rue&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
> 12.64

Wrangler Women's Rock 47 Black Knit Wide Leg Jean
> $14.55
> 28 x 34L

GoBible GBT-NIV-PR Traveler Portable Device Preloaded with Entire Audio Version of Christian Bible (Purple)
> 14.99

@chewty74

Wrangler Women's Rock 47 Black Knit Wide Leg Jean
OOS.

51h9uIk2XwL._SS100_.jpg

Ingersoll Women's IND25693 Mickey and Minnie Wrist Art Analog Display Quartz Grey Watch
$12.64
Quantity:

41vfsV5IM8L._SS100_.jpg

GoBible GBT-NIV-PR Traveler Portable Device Preloaded with Entire Audio Version of Christian Bible (Purple)
$14.99

Usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks.
Quantity: 1

Estimated delivery: April 14, 2016 - April 29, 2016

51h9uIk2XwL._SS100_.jpg

$16.06
Quantity:
Price changed.

Name/NICK: 1sttimemum
Email: [email protected]
Hp: I will PM you
Collection point/method: Registered Mail/ Courier

Item #1
Item Desc: TRUEtest Test Strips, 200 Count from True
Url : http://www.amazon.com/TRUEtest-Test...=UTF8&qid=1458535091&sr=8-2&keywords=truetest
Quantity : 7
Price in USD: 30.25 (As long as it is less than USD35, please proceed)
Alternative if OOS: http://www.amazon.com/Truetest-Bloo...=UTF8&qid=1458535091&sr=8-4&keywords=truetest

Your total no. of items: 7
Your total in SGD$: (TOTAL USD211.75 X 1.47) = SGD$311.27

I will need your confirmation on my order as not all organizer is willing to purchase this for me. Once you confirm, I will transfer the fund to you. Thank you so much.

Please use exchange rate 1.46, please, from this batch onwards. Will use the credit card rate if it is higher! Thank you.

Hi @ladyl,
  • Pink Poodle in Paris Filled Party Favor Box - BirthdayExpress
    $3.99 - Quantity: 20
    Toy - New
    Sold by: BirthdayExpress
  • Pink Poodle in Paris Cake Toppers (2 Pieces) - Birthday Express
    $2.50 - Quantity: 16
    Toy - New
Items (36): USD 119.80
Shipping & handling: USD 81.00
Order total: USD 200.80

This seller charges for domestic shipping. This does not include the vpost ship charge yet. May want to choose another seller with free domestic shipping.

Thanks for responding! Ooh so that is the shipping and handling cost alone for domestic shipping?? In that case can I just take the 16 pieces of the below cake Toppers please? Thanks again!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008R...odle+party&dpPl=1&dpID=41PEPVI9vDL&ref=plSrch

HI @ladyl

USD76 * 1.46. Not inclusive of vpost charges yet. Please confirm with payment. Thank you.

41PEPVI9vDL._SS100_.jpg

Pink Poodle in Paris Cake Toppers (2 Pieces)
Birthday Express
$2.50
Quantity:

Order Summary
Items (16): USD 40.00
Shipping & handling: USD 36.00
Total before tax: USD 76.00

Back