Amazon By Vinnie (Free international shipping to SG, direct and vpost shipping also avail)

Batch 81 placed with free int'l shipping

upload_2015-12-26_21-53-26.png

Please order for me size : 10.5M US little kid
Colour: pink
$17.13

Thanks. How long do I have to wait? Enough orders to form a batch?
The price is now higher at 18.34. Can order?

May be able to form a batch now cos another spreer wanted to order sth earlier on

Hi vinnie, is the shipping also between 10-18 for the frozen stride rite shoes? Can i add to your batch which you're about to order? Thanks!

The price is now higher at 18.34. Can order?

May be able to form a batch now cos another spreer wanted to order sth earlier on
Hi happimoommo

Jus saw ur volumetric weight dimension again n it measures 5kg. Not sure if dimension is correct or u want to risk shipping itas shippingmay be more than my initial quote

Hi vinnie, is the shipping also between 10-18 for the frozen stride rite shoes? Can i add to your batch which you're about to order? Thanks!
Hi

The url does not quote the box dimension so very hard for me to gauge. Given it is such a small shoe, my estimate may be right but cannot be totally sure

Hi

The url does not quote the box dimension so very hard for me to gauge. Given it is such a small shoe, my estimate may be right but cannot be totally sure
Hi Vinnie,

I've made payment for the shoes of 37.74. But could you pls hold back my order as i just saw they're having a 50% off storewide here. I will update u tomorrow whether to proceed or change my order for something else. Thanks a lot.

Payment ref: 2015122807438002

Last edited:
Hi happimoommo

Jus saw ur volumetric weight dimension again n it measures 5kg. Not sure if dimension is correct or u want to risk shipping itas shippingmay be more than my initial quote

Hi vin,

No problem Pls go ahead and order for me. Won't be more than $30 shipping right?

Hi vinnie, the price of the shoes have increased. to 26.03. Pls proceed to order. Let me know if i need to top up now or later. Thanks.
upload_2015-12-29_15-48-41.png

Hi Vinnie,

Would like to check if free shipping is available for the items listed below, if not do let me know the estimated shipping costs? Please also let me know when you iintend to close the current batch and the estimated arrival.
1. http://www.amazon.com/Star-Space-Op...51487748&sr=8-1&keywords=star+wars+opera+toys
2. http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Spa...51487748&sr=8-3&keywords=star+wars+opera+toys

Thank you!
Hi vpost shipping is around $6-$10 each. Can order urs once u confirm ur orders

Back