Am I pregnant?

Hi, i'm new here too. Have been trying for baby with hubby for 1+year... Recently just went Japan to try for baby. I'm also one of those whose menses comes very regularly one. but this month, i had brown spotting for 4 days. I was praying so hard that it wouldn't come. But on xmas day in the middle of the night, it came. but lasted shorter and lesser than usual... sigh... kind of tired of all the disappointment every month... =( somemore my hubby flies overseas alternate month... that makes it even harder for us to try...

OMG...i have just tested using Clearblue and is POSITIVE. The vertical line came so immediate that I couldn't believe my eyes. Hubby also saw it from far. I am so happy and at the same time I am worried too..not sure why. And also afraid is a false alarm.

MZ, go to gynae for positive test checkup!!! but ClearBLUE is actually accurate normally. last time when i'm pregnant, i also used Clearblue to test.

im new here, just wan to ask for some advices. i used to have irregular menses...sometimes ranges from 35-45 days cycle.

been taking multi vitamins from GNC then the past 3 cycles quite accurate.

7th Oct

11th Nov

9th Dec

so im expecting my menses to come about the week of 9th Jan. then just started TTC and my menses still haven come.

i tested with the clearblue homekit last week about 2 weeks from the last "action" but tested negative. i have symptoms like bloatness, tender breasts and poor appetite.

Should i cont to wait for menses to come or should i test again? when is the best time to test as in how many weeks from the last "action"??

Hi i am new here,need some advices from mummies.

I suspected to be pregnant but i havent test yet but this 2 days i had quite alot of white discharge which is uncommon for me.Am i having some kind of infection,i am worried[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hi All,

i just tested positive today at a GP and BB 6.5 weeks now but I'm going for holiday this coming Fri.

What would be your advise? How to choose a Gynae??

So lost...

Dear All

Can someone advise

for the past 3weeks my stomach has been very bloated have been seeing GP for 3-4 times. I have not miss my mens.. could i be preggy?

anyone can advise

One of the thing to be reminded and the best time to test for pregnancy is 2-3 weeks after intercourse... or wait till a missed period.

Hi, I'm new here too. Miss my menses for the 3rd day. No symptom yet. But have been having gastric like pain which I never had before and Pulling cramp. Im very anxious so tested with clear blue on the due date and was negative. Should I wait a week or 2 more? I'm having some shite discharge this few days no spotting yet. I'm praying eveyday that mens will not come.

Hello...am new here I missed 3 days of menses and yesterday I had pink streaks and brown discharge after intercourse. Thought that my menses is coming, waited but nothing happen only slight cramps and experiencing diarrhea. Does anyone here know if this is implantation?thanx.....

Hi auntie, Wanted to but I'm afraid I might waste my money again. When I'm pregnant with my first and second this doesn't happen at all. This is the first time. Any chance this might be implantation?

Hi All,

Im new here. And Im late. But then again, my menses was irregular till 2 months ago after I was prescribed with some med from gynae.

I tested on DIY preg kit this morning. There was 2 lines! But the 2nd line was very faint

(im sure there was a 2nd line bcos before this I tested for several months and it was only one bold line)

Gosh, my hands trembled when I saw the result!

But then again, do a faint line indicates pregnancy. I'll wait a few more days before I test again.

Has anyone experience this before? Please share.

If indeed I am preggie, then I'll be a 1st time mum.. so nervous...

Hi Salinah! Congrats!!! Faint line is aldo considered a line!! Btw ubshd go purchase a clear blue preg test kit. Its very sensitive n accurate n u shd gt a + sign. Quick2 go n test! Cz mine was the same case as u. Super xcited n tested early tts y faint bt the vlear blue shd giv a clear line [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Oh btw i hv a 3 wheel maclaren jogger. letting go at $500. Had 2 3wheel 1 fir my mum but she is too small for it. So it up for grab!

Warsapp/sms 85226074 for pic. Condition 9/10.

Hi enigma! Thk u so much. The test strip i used was a high sensitivity frm tiny.blogshop, on forums many ppl reported the strip to be very reliable plus its cheap! Anw i just bought a clear blue digital test kit. Still not sure when to test again. Maybe this sunday? So how abt u? How long u waited frm the previous test to use the clear blue?

Tested this morning using clearblue digital.

Result = Pregnant 2-3weeks since conception!

So happy.. Im choosing dr jeannette chen frm tmc .. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back