Am I pregnant or overthinking?

JupitersJellies

Hi, this would be my first. So, I am curious as to what to expect and if I'm overthinking?

Just a bit of history. We DTD over the whole weekend til Monday wee hours. I used an ovulation kit on Sunday til Wednesday. All negative except on Wednesday, around 130pm. Tested positive for ovulation. About 5 hours later, I used the last stick to test again and still came up positive. Around that time, I noticed I had EWCM as well.

That's about 2 weeks ago. Within this 2 weeks, til now. I've been feeling nauseous at random. Initially I thought it was because I had a couple of drinks 2 days in the week after ovulation. But, I didn't binge drink and usually I'm more resilient than that (only vomit if I'm drunk lol) but I felt nauseous too often the next day. I pegged it down to being stress or sth (which doesn't really happen often or prolonged anyway)
Had a couple of episodes of random dry heaving following the drinking days. I haven't drank since then but, I'm still nauseous. I noticed I'm nauseous if I'm hungry, when I eat I feel better (this is new to me) and I have motion sickness now which I usually don't.

My period is due this week, I know I should just wait but I'm curious. Couple of days ago, i had unusual discharge too (tmi) Wondering if anyone has had the same issues before?

My usual pms signs would be sore boobs but haven't had them yet. If anyone could share their experiences would be grateful here.

You're so lucky to be able to catch positive ovulation test results. There's high possibility since the sperms can survive quite a bit in the body.. However it's still too early to show nauseous signs I tot? Wait a while more, do blood test to confirm good luck!

You're so lucky to be able to catch positive ovulation test results. There's high possibility since the sperms can survive quite a bit in the body.. However it's still too early to show nauseous signs I tot? Wait a while more, do blood test to confirm good luck!
THANKS for your reply. Its my first time trying OPK. Is it difficult to get a positive?

Exactly my thoughts too I thought nausea doesn't set in early so was wondering if I'm suffering from something else like food poisoning but also doesn't seem so. No fever or anything. Anyw menses is due soon, so I should get an answer soon. Haha.

Back