Am I pregnant or not... pls advice

XAnQiLax: Is that 'menses' just light spotting (pink/brownish spots)? If it is spotting and at least 1 week before u are expecting your next period, it might be implantation bleeding. U can google on implantation bleeding to find out more of the causes and duration etc...

PBLee: My menses in March was my normal heavy flow. That's why I'm curious can I be pregnant now? I tried to pregnancy test kit the first thing this morning, it was -ve.. Hmm.. But i keep feeling unwell and i almost vomited today.

TTCing: My menses was a normal flow. Ok, i will monitor. Thanks.

So Sorry to post here while u guys have discussion. I need a little help. Do get to me for adoption of baby. As I'm trying to adopt one with reasonable amount which dont exceed 9,000.

Due to not able to give birth anymore(knew the news last month due to 2 times miscarriage in a year), i decided to go for adoption. The news really hurts me lOts coz I'm just 24 and have not even a kid yet. And the news do hurt my mum a lot too . She went a little bit far more than depressed and always thinking that baby is still in me whenever she thinks of it. Consult doctor but was saying medication can't cure only control as she needs to work out herself. So despite I'm very sad and depressed I got to think of not only me but her too.and at this point of time, Husband left me too. So my dad and I came out with a solution, since I can't give birth, why not adopt those who are keen to put for adoption so that my mum can be better and I can have a better motivation of living my life better.  kindly do help out for this.  it will be good for going to give birth de or newborn as they still can't recognise if not its like so cruel for those who alrd know their parents. Kindly give a helping hand. Apps 83006803 thank

Hi,

Its more advisable to wait at least 1-2 weeks after your missed period day to test. my periods were usually quite on time too but there have been times my P came in 3 weeks late and I was not pregnant. Even if you go to a gynae, they'll also ask you to go back to them in 1-2 weeks time.

So they won't test for you if you are only late for a day ? My menses was late for a day already, I want to go and take a blood test or use a a test kit, is it encourage and worth to do so ?

Hi everyone :)
I have a few misleading symptoms and I'm not really sure if I'm pregnant or not. I've been late for 7 days, had two negative test on pregnancy kits. And today I was bleeding heavily. I'm not really sure if this is period or implantation bleeding.
Is it possible I could still be pregnant?
Thank you!

Hi everyone :)
I have a few misleading symptoms and I'm not really sure if I'm pregnant or not. I've been late for 7 days, had two negative test on pregnancy kits. And today I was bleeding heavily. I'm not really sure if this is period or implantation bleeding.
Is it possible I could still be pregnant?
Thank you!

Hi Nurul, pls don't panic first. Menses late by 7 days may be due to stress or other factors (e.g: really pregnant). Test yourself with another pregnant test kit in another 2 weeks time and you'll know. HCG normally starts to rise after 3 to 4 weeks' time. If after the tests still negative, then visit a doctor whom you can trust for further assistance. Hope this reply helps. Thanks.

Hi girls

Just took 2 tests, clear blue showed a plus but the cheap one showed a super faint line (not sure if my sight was affected by the clear blue result hurhur). I should prob area doc? But dk to go gp, poly or women's clinic? How do they usually do first tests?

My period is irregular so I'm not sure what week am I...though my last period was in early May

Thanks!

Hi girls

Just took 2 tests, clear blue showed a plus but the cheap one showed a super faint line (not sure if my sight was affected by the clear blue result hurhur). I should prob area doc? But dk to go gp, poly or women's clinic? How do they usually do first tests?

My period is irregular so I'm not sure what week am I...though my last period was in early May

Thanks!
Hihi! I think highly likely you are pregnant. You can go to any GP and request for a blood test. The blood test test for the hcg level and is very accurate. After that then you can slowly look around for a gynae... good luck!

I had some intimacy on 3 may. I had 2 home pregnancy tests after. The first one was 2 weeks after my first period and the second one was also 2 weeks after my 2nd period. Both were negative (i read in 1 min bc it said itll be inaccurate after 5 mins) and i threw it away. There wasnt any faint line or anything bc my friend checked for me too. But i feel bloated and my stomach looks bigger than last time. I dont have any other symptoms but i feel queasy whenever i worry about getting pregnant. He did not enter and ejaculate. But there was some semen around. Is it possible that i am preggo?

Btw after the 1st period i took the chinese Bai Foong Pills so that it can regulate my period. Do you think my 2nd period was induced by it? And I had egg white like mucuous these few days is it bc im ovulating?

I am 12 days late and have just tested positive using the pregnancy kit this morning. However i have got spotting for the past 2 days and getting on off abdominal pain. Therefore i am quite worried.
Will be seeing a gp tomorrow.
Would like to check how will a gp check? Isit just urine test? can i request for hcg blood test from a gp or must i go to the gynea? Understand that first appt for gynea is normally 2 mths later, however can i request to see a gynea earlier if i am worried since i am experiencin some abdorminal pain and spotting.

Would appreciate any form of advice, thanks.

Hi. Firstly congrats on getting a positive :)

Sharing my recent experience with both GP (at polyclinic) and private gynae. The former made me take a urine test only. I asked why not a blood test (i feel it is more accurate), he said i would undergo a blood test when i go to the (public) hosp for my first gynae appt.

The polyclinic managed to arrange an appointment...one month later! I didnt feel good about only seeing a gynae so late during my first trimester.

I went to a private gynae a week later and immediately he ordered a blood test. The next day i received a call informing that my progesterone level is very low and i have to go to the clinic immediately for a jab.

I was reflecting upon these experiences. If i obediently waited for the public hosp gynae, something would have gone wrong already.

Hope my sharing helps and all the best. Rest a lot! Spotting and cramps may be due to lack of rest.

I am 12 days late and have just tested positive using the pregnancy kit this morning. However i have got spotting for the past 2 days and getting on off abdominal pain. Therefore i am quite worried.
Will be seeing a gp tomorrow.
Would like to check how will a gp check? Isit just urine test? can i request for hcg blood test from a gp or must i go to the gynea? Understand that first appt for gynea is normally 2 mths later, however can i request to see a gynea earlier if i am worried since i am experiencin some abdorminal pain and spotting.

Would appreciate any form of advice, thanks.

Hi I went to a GP, he did a urine test for me, but was not conclusive. So I requested a blood test. Doing blood test at GP will need 3 days to get result. But I was anxious so I did my at private hospital A&E, got results in 3 hours.
After confirming I am pregnant i immediately went to see a gynae. I did not wait for 2 months later as I was worried. I also have cramp and spotting.
Gynae say I was 3 weeks pregnant and gave me medicine to support pregnancy. Took scan to ensure that sac is in correct place and it's a ok pregnancy.
Hope the above info can help u.

Hi. Firstly congrats on getting a positive :)

Sharing my recent experience with both GP (at polyclinic) and private gynae. The former made me take a urine test only. I asked why not a blood test (i feel it is more accurate), he said i would undergo a blood test when i go to the (public) hosp for my first gynae appt.

The polyclinic managed to arrange an appointment...one month later! I didnt feel good about only seeing a gynae so late during my first trimester.

I went to a private gynae a week later and immediately he ordered a blood test. The next day i received a call informing that my progesterone level is very low and i have to go to the clinic immediately for a jab.

I was reflecting upon these experiences. If i obediently waited for the public hosp gynae, something would have gone wrong already.

Hope my sharing helps and all the best. Rest a lot! Spotting and cramps may be due to lack of rest.

I just went to see a gp today and asked him about the blood test and he had also said the same thing, that it is not necessary since the urine test was positive. Guess i would also want to check on the level to confirm everything is ok since i am experiencing slight spotting n pain.

Thank you for sharing, i guess its better to be safe than sorry to see a gynea asap since i have the worry now.

Can i check with you, how many weeks were you at when they tested that you have low progesterone?

Hi I went to a GP, he did a urine test for me, but was not conclusive. So I requested a blood test. Doing blood test at GP will need 3 days to get result. But I was anxious so I did my at private hospital A&E, got results in 3 hours.
After confirming I am pregnant i immediately went to see a gynae. I did not wait for 2 months later as I was worried. I also have cramp and spotting.
Gynae say I was 3 weeks pregnant and gave me medicine to support pregnancy. Took scan to ensure that sac is in correct place and it's a ok pregnancy.
Hope the above info can help u.

Hi there

Thanks for sharing, guess i might not want to wait for so long, especially since this is my first time and i am quite worried.

Just to check, the scan is able to spot the sac at 3 weeks?

Hi there

Thanks for sharing, guess i might not want to wait for so long, especially since this is my first time and i am quite worried.

Just to check, the scan is able to spot the sac at 3 weeks?

I saw a black dot and he told me that it's my baby. That was about 3 weeks.
When I went to scan at 5 weeks, I can see the sac and the baby heartbeat very early.
If you are worriedgo and see the gynae asap. I went immediately when I discovered I was pregnant, even though everyone tell see only at 5 weeks, as I feel cramp and I got spotting also.

I saw a black dot and he told me that it's my baby. That was about 3 weeks.
When I went to scan at 5 weeks, I can see the sac and the baby heartbeat very early.
If you are worriedgo and see the gynae asap. I went immediately when I discovered I was pregnant, even though everyone tell see only at 5 weeks, as I feel cramp and I got spotting also.

Can i check with you which gynae you went to? Is it private? Do they allow walk in? Am trying to find one asap. Thanks.

Can i check with you which gynae you went to? Is it private? Do they allow walk in? Am trying to find one asap. Thanks.

Hi mine is a private gynae at gleneagles. You have to make appointment to see her, but it's not difficult maybe just one or two days in advance can already.
Do you have any preferred hospital that you like to give birth in or any gynae in mind ?

Hi mine is a private gynae at gleneagles. You have to make appointment to see her, but it's not difficult maybe just one or two days in advance can already.
Do you have any preferred hospital that you like to give birth in or any gynae in mind ?

Currently i am thinking mount A, Dr Goh SL, but she is not around now and the earliest appt will be 2wks time so the clinic suggested that i see other gynae first coz of the spotting and abdominal pain.
So i am tryin to find another gynae that have appt either today or tml just for my first check to confirm everything first.

Currently i am thinking mount A, Dr Goh SL, but she is not around now and the earliest appt will be 2wks time so the clinic suggested that i see other gynae first coz of the spotting and abdominal pain.
So i am tryin to find another gynae that have appt either today or tml just for my first check to confirm everything first.

Yah just see one to confirm everything is good first. Don't worry too much. That time I also have cramp and feeling very bad, in the end the gynae say all is good.

Yah just see one to confirm everything is good first. Don't worry too much. That time I also have cramp and feeling very bad, in the end the gynae say all is good.

I have just went to see a gynae at one of the tmc clinic in jurong and did my first scan..was abit shock coz i did not know anything about internal scan..pardon im really new at this, coz i thought scan is from the stomach.
Was yours also internal scan for your first appt?
it was an assuring visit as i get to see the yolk sac and the heart beat which appears as blinking on the screen, doc was assuring and i sign a pre antenatal package for 4 visits before 20 weeks to monitoring the status. Abit worrying as the doc detected two fibroids inside me which i was totally clueless until today.

It was a really overwhelming feeling and many qnsssss in my head right now what i can or cannot do or eat etc. time for lotsa research.

Thank you so much for the advice and assurance earlier! It helps alot :)

I have just went to see a gynae at one of the tmc clinic in jurong and did my first scan..was abit shock coz i did not know anything about internal scan..pardon im really new at this, coz i thought scan is from the stomach.
Was yours also internal scan for your first appt?
it was an assuring visit as i get to see the yolk sac and the heart beat which appears as blinking on the screen, doc was assuring and i sign a pre antenatal package for 4 visits before 20 weeks to monitoring the status. Abit worrying as the doc detected two fibroids inside me which i was totally clueless until today.

It was a really overwhelming feeling and many qnsssss in my head right now what i can or cannot do or eat etc. time for lotsa research.

Thank you so much for the advice and assurance earlier! It helps alot :)

Hi, my first visit to the doc he tried to did a scan at the stomach for me, but he cannot see the baby. So he did the internal scan, then can see the baby which is a little black dot. I also did not know about internal scan. The doc explained that I was too early in pregnancy so stomach scan cannot see very accurately, so he did the internal scan to see everything.

I also have a fibroid. But the doc say it's very small no need to concern, just leave it as it's very small.

Suddenly a lot of things to research and learn. And if I got cramp or feel something wrong I suddenly very worry ha ha

Hi, my first visit to the doc he tried to did a scan at the stomach for me, but he cannot see the baby. So he did the internal scan, then can see the baby which is a little black dot. I also did not know about internal scan. The doc explained that I was too early in pregnancy so stomach scan cannot see very accurately, so he did the internal scan to see everything.

I also have a fibroid. But the doc say it's very small no need to concern, just leave it as it's very small.

Suddenly a lot of things to research and learn. And if I got cramp or feel something wrong I suddenly very worry ha ha

I have 2 fibroid and 1 is quite big, doc did ask me to consider gettin it remove after birth, so keepin my finger cross & hope it doesnt affect anything now.

Yaya, I totally feel you man! I get worried easily too, am trying my best not to think so much now but really cant help it when there are changes..suddenly lost my nausea feelin i also very scared..tryin my very best to stay positive!
Lets learn and share tgt!

hi mummies... i need advice badly... my AF is due on 14th... and since 10th till date.. i had been testing on test kit.. all show super super faint line...

i did a beta hcg ystd n shows negative..

my hub n i did it on 3rd aug which is consider my last day of ovulation..

for the past few days till now... my nausea got from bad to worse... cramp in abdomen very bad... i get watery discharge.. sometimes i see abit of yellowish stain... but it doesnt smell at all..

my cycle is 30days n im on time n regular... but all preggy symptoms pop out 6days after hub n i did it.

i am still 2days away from AF. the waiting game is a pain.. n the blood test result makes me feel very down...

but all 10 test kits i do from past few days till now.. all shows very very faint pink line...

shld i just give up on thinking that there is hope this month or just keep testing?

hi mummies... i need advice badly... my AF is due on 14th... and since 10th till date.. i had been testing on test kit.. all show super super faint line...

i did a beta hcg ystd n shows negative..

my hub n i did it on 3rd aug which is consider my last day of ovulation..

for the past few days till now... my nausea got from bad to worse... cramp in abdomen very bad... i get watery discharge.. sometimes i see abit of yellowish stain... but it doesnt smell at all..

my cycle is 30days n im on time n regular... but all preggy symptoms pop out 6days after hub n i did it.

i am still 2days away from AF. the waiting game is a pain.. n the blood test result makes me feel very down...

but all 10 test kits i do from past few days till now.. all shows very very faint pink line...

shld i just give up on thinking that there is hope this month or just keep testing?

my advise to u is to just wait it out. there's nothing to 'give up thinking'.. if you're really preg, your menses prob wont come even if it's on the 14th. so why not in the meantime, just wait and see what happens? honestly, there's nth much u can do now also...

my advise to u is to just wait it out. there's nothing to 'give up thinking'.. if you're really preg, your menses prob wont come even if it's on the 14th. so why not in the meantime, just wait and see what happens? honestly, there's nth much u can do now also...
yeah.. i guess so too... sigh.. maybe im just too desperate for a no.2..

im trying so hard not to think of it... i had 2 mc yrs back with my ex husband... and had my no.1 in yr 2014 with my current hubby... so i get so super paranoid now.... n cautious over tiny bit of symptoms or hint...

im praying so hard now... cos my hubby wants a no.2 too... feel so bad to give him so much hope on all the faint positive tests and a negative blood test result... :(

Back