Alot of Users posting their businesses in YOUR FORUM

hi
may i know wat kind of business r u all talking abt?

selling the BN/preloved clothing/bb items which the owner find them not longer suitable for their kids?

thx for advising
happy.gif

Hi moderator ,

You missed out the thread that I posted on 24 January. Pls relook again, thanks. There are still a lot of threads not deleted yet.

Dear moderator,

I would appreciate if you could double check all the threads, to make sure that you hv deleted all relevant threads.

Sorry for saying this, I hv checked through some of the threads and they are not deleted, it seems like they are not deleted consecutively. I feel what I hv done to help SMH to become a better forum, has gone down the drain.

Hi Ping,
It's CNY & weekend too,
the moderators have families & need time-out too,
do give them time.
happy.gif

You had been a great help to the forum,
maybe some are still allowed, that's why they are not deleted?

Have a great weekend & a Happy Lunur New Year.
happy.gif

Hi Ping Ping,

Yes I think they have important things to do also.
Give them more time.
U really make this forum a better place. Are u a stay home mum? Seems like u have quite a lot of time to go through all the threads.

♥JiaxuanAuntie♥ (jiaxuanauntie), PingPing (pingping) is not really have a lot of time to go through the threads. She is one of the few mums who feels something for this forum and hence willing to squeeze some of their busy time to housekeep the threads which I admire her for that. Some mummies who have alot of free time but they would not even bother to go through the threads and report to the administrators if you know what I mean. And administrators on the other hand do not have enough resources to monitor these threads but gotta rely on the help of these mummy volunteers.

Aother scenarios: Volunteers who help out in old folk homes does not mean they have alot of free time to help out too.

LengLeng,
Ya, I know the moderators hv family and need time out. They did delete the threads but sometimes they didn't delete all at 1 shot, but here and there. So there's a tendency to miss out a few threads. I hv checked some of the missed out threads, and they need to be deleted. If you hv read through my previous thread, the moderators do left out some threads. I copied the threads that they hv missed out, and repost for them to delete again which is double work and time consuming for me.

jiaxuanauntie
Yes, I am a SAHM but that does not mean I am very free. Like what clovy said, I feel for the forum that's why I am doing this. I don't get anything in return but loss of my personal and sleep time as I hv 2 kids to look after (I hv no complaints as I am doing this willingly). When I run through the threads, I feel if the threads are not monitored, more new members will be using the forum for their own gains, which is happening now. As SMH is getting very popular, esp for the BP marketplace, more pple are using the forum to earn money. Maybe you are new, you do not know that there are scams in BP or pple who do business at irrelevant threads. I do this randomly or when I see someone selling at irrelevant threads. I'll post it here.

clovy
Thanks for speaking up for me, you hv said what I feel in exact words. I am really glad that there is someone who appreciates my efforts.

Posting all this threads is not easy work for me but I hv no complaints, however I do not wish to be taken for granted even though I am volunteering. I just wish the moderators will put in effort in deleting the threads meticulously.

Hi Ping Ping,

I understand yr efforts. I also read quite alot of threads in this forum and understand that some mummies ID are being revoked due to wrong posting. In many cases, they do not have idea that they post is wrong as many are new mummies. This has resulted them in getting their IDs revoked. I think what you can do is pm those new mummies and tell them that they are not allowed to do that. I did a few times and some mummies understand and has requested Chin Leng to take away the thread without removing their IDs.
Hope u understand where I am coming from.

Thanks ;p

Hi There.. i have an enquiry. How senior does a member have to be before she's allowed to post in the threads, under WTS Section? Ive contacted/email both bee lee and admin but non of them had replied. I am confused cos as pingping has pointed out.. i do see some new members selling their stuffs. I am registered in SMF in 2007 But some members registered in year 2008 and they can already sell stuffs while i cant?

Appreciate the explanation

under yr nick, u'll see a number. yrs is 57. and also must see whether u post frquently in market place or discussion section.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Jiaxuanauntie,

I hv seen a lot of new members, selling their items immediately after registering. They sell at free items, WTB threads etc. Sometimes I see their very first post, they are selling their own items.

When you registered with SMH, it's deemed that you hv read their rules and regulation, and agree to it. Furthermore, now the moderators hv updated all the threads with rules on all WTS, WTB, Free Item threads. You can see the rules are all laid out in all the threads. However, I still see a lot of new mummies (who are not active for a yr yet), selling their items at irrelevant threads. They are selling not 1 item, but up to 5 or more items. How do you explain for these mummies?

I find it not feasible to pm the mummies, as they can choose to ignore it. I don't think all new mummies are ignorant, and it's hard to gauge.</font>

Hi
I'm not sure why my username was deleted as moderator claims I've started a new selling thread.I can't recall starting a selling thread but mostly, I want to buy. I've stuff to sell but I either PM or post the buyer.Do enlighten me ya.

Aside, I also realised there are many people who are selling in Want To Buy but their accounts are not deleted.

Just curious. Thanks for highlighthing
happy.gif

Back