All about beauty....

iamsnow

<font color="0000ff">All patients of Merry Land, pls report here.

Discussions about our beauty regime/secrets etc... can be continued here...</font>

Banazz.... Obviously... I'm patient #1. U are patient #2.... Haha....

Jappooh, welcome.. welcome..

Ya i think doctor today busy with our orders.

The doctor make me broke i have paid so much for all the stuff and can open up a mini songlim store. Really love the mask..haha.. My stocks can last me 1yr+ i guess...

Banazz,
who is the resident doctor?

I WILL NEVER SEE MS SONG*** OR MS JOY** AS DOCTOR ONE LOR. SHE WILL REMAINS A TRUE AND EVIL BLOOD SUCKER IN MY HEART.

My residence doctor refers to iamsnow cos she started thread mah. But she has gladly declared that she is happy to be a patient, like us. Lol.

wah banazz... i can literally hear the pain in your words. 爱的深,恨更深哟....

hahahahaha....

sigh. later i gotta go see the real doctor. super sian... tell u guys the story when the whole thing is over. sigh. hahahaha.... 苦笑。

okay one lah, anyhow also can 笑的出来 one. It's not a very big thing yet. Just super hassle n bo liao. Hopefully one visit, matters settled n over, end of story liao. I think when u learn what it is about, u probably end up laughing until stomachache. hahahahaha....

lol...i saw u ladies damage!!scary leh!! and u been buying non stop!! hahaaa

jialat!! we are all uncontrollable...

Wang... u are most welcome to join our club!

herbal mummy... our piggy banks are all broken... kids' piggy banks also smashed!! haha...

Ahnet, hope u'll be ok. SMILE!
happy.gif

Hellooo.. Reporting here too.. hahaha.. TREEICE HERE, not lemontree horr.. Tsk tsk tsk! This CEO.. lolz..

Ahnet, hope u see doc faster recover k?

herbalmum, me too! I saw so many 24k selling like hotcake and some mummies buy like keeping stock for a yr like tat.. Faintz!

Anyone who tried the 24k really good har? I v tempting to buy lehh.. hahaha..

Hi treeice, emm... During drac's late nite or midday's limited sets of "I want! I want!" promo game, will u be fighting e promo sets with me?

If you r going to, my answer is this - This product sucks...

If you r not going to fight with me, my answer is this - 24k serum works really well for me. Reduces my oil seeds and my skin is usually oily by late morning in the past. But now, after weeks of usage, my skin is still semi matt by midday. Worth a try!

i tried that too, my face not so oily. as for firming wise, for me, i still need a LONG LONG way to go..

jappoh,

Serum.. I saw alot of ppl ordering in boxes type.. lolz..

banazz,

U very cute! hahaaa.. Rite now CEO run out of stock too lehh so I will order from her in oct I supposed.. Still mended the wallet holes I damaged during the "I wan I wan" lorr..

treeice,

not all are for self use leh. i order in hundreds also... but because i combined orders with my coll. how to use 10 boxes of 24k serum? haha...

treeice,

i have the 24k serum too and the mask lar. Love both of them. haha..

Dun wan to try u how many boxes of serum and amploue i have at hm. If not later u scare. My MAsk can last me for 1yr+

the promo super tempting lor...
can kill...
i dare not see liao...
if not my boy gotta drink water and no milk liao...

yoohoo, I'm back and certified okay by proper doctor (not bomoh). :D

bo dia ji liao. hehe.

this will become another classic ahnet story. tell u abt it soon yah?

cheers.

PS I was packing all my masks etc earlier this afternn. One med size box and one large box. then all the preorder....shudder... hahahaha... incidentally my doc says for someone who says she's haywire, i'm looking pretty good. so i guess all my efforts n $$ is paying off. hahahahahaha...... :D

iamsnow,
I know I know.. haahhaha.. Jus that it so popular cos so many ppl ordering and helping to order that I really very tempting to buy too..

jappooh,
I m actually not a mask person but ever since came to Songlim's bp, I hav stock up total (plus promo) 40++.. lolz.. Not consider alot compared to u gals but to me, it break record.. hahahha..

Ahnet,
Glad that u r ok.. lolz.. Do tell us the story soon horr.. dun keep us waiting..

Btw, how many of u r FTWM and SAHM??

yoz, today flat liao. hopefully tmr can write.

me currently sahm, digging out all the money hidden under the bed, inside cupboard, wardrobe, coffee cup, books and cookie tin to buy all the 'drugs' to feed the gong tao. hahahaha....

hihi.. i wanna join too
happy.gif
I am FTWM too

Ahnet, I noticed you bought alot? All for your own use?

the bp promotion extended.. will you gals be adding more? :p really VERY tempting.. Monday morning I was thinking so hard from morning till night..

good morning to all,

peace arh... to say i bought a lot is an GROSS understatement. hahaha. yah and all for my lovely ONE face. okay lah, i'm making my ah lao use also. if not next time is not he 嫌弃 me but me 嫌弃 him, both ways no good. hahahaha.

sigh... thinking now mayb shld adjust order a bit to stem the bleeding... major one. but my stock erm.... masks, shld at most last me mayb 6-7 months bah. The ampoule/serum one is the scary one i think. with all the preorder etc, i think i lost count liao... jialat jialat...

now dinner is stare at salted fish n eat white rice liao. hahahhaha...

Esther reporting...

I'm thinking if we all discuss stuff here, will songlim's thread be deserted? Then somemore got form to order via her blog leh... Scare later her thread not much publicity and lose business.. MOST IMPORTANTLY, what if she decides it's not worth doing this anymore then where would we get our
"drugs"??? Lol!

AhNet, glad you are fine.

good morning....

I dare not login BP today...
Cos i wanna buy HA Serum and CW Serum...
i overspent liao just in Songlim thread for 2 weeks and spent like i'm a rich woman man...

Ah Net ah, glad that you are ok.
will be waiting for your story...

I'm also a FTWM... Cant afford to stay home lor...

haven been doing any mask for the past 4 nights... my lord is sick and gotta take care of him... last nite still manage to put on eye mask...Hope he quickly recover so that me and my hubby can rest well...

treeice,
i am also not a mask person. Tell u before i came to songlim tread 1 wk dunno got mask once anot. Now everyday i put on mask and really can see the skin is different loh. So must be hardworking. My eye area are very obvious. So now i hardworking to use the BH ampolue hope to clear the BH loh.

My hubby use my mask and eye mask also.. He say good too.
happy.gif
But he did mention can i buy after i finish cos when i go and pack my cupboard i have over 200pcs of mask and 200 pcs of eye mask too. Serum + ampolue more than 20 boxes and i have pre order that havent come in yet. Scary..

lol.... smash piggy banks... i also dun wan to think about adding on..never ending leh...

stick to my current order + those jackpot winnings can liao..else die man..

i also stocking up alot of 24k..coz work well for me... swee swee buay lao zhui!!!

tree ice...get one box to try lar! worth it... but u will regret buying..coz its a road of no return!

Wow!! Jappooh!! Where do u stay? Tonight I shall put on my facial mask n go rob ur home. Since I'm wearing mask, I'm super sure u won recognize me... Yeah!!

Anyone wanna join me??!!

banazz,
i have been rob by songlim feel mths ago. once come to her thread (that time selling the beatuy mask). Order from her then end up say cant sell stop cos supplier got problem. Then introd me the sheep baa baa, cetuial mask etc. From then i gena rob by her liao cant stop buying from her..haha

Febie... Shh... Cannot say, cannot say...

AhNet is very bz nowadays. Gotta help with beauty advice, gotta shopping n gotta do survey. Very looking forward to the meet up session. Can see all e pretty ladies out here. Then I'll go home depress cos everyone shui shui, oni me pui pui. Sob sob...

Ladies, side track here... anyone know of any part time cleaner to introduce? I need one urgently. Able to work on weekend at Sembawang area. Not afraid of 2 small dogs.

Back