All about beauty....

Redips, that's good
happy.gif

So envious..everyone with nice nice complexion... I haven started using all the ceutical serum and ampoules cos I currently still have my old stock...

Any suggestions how to alternate between current stocks and SL products? hmm...

peace
i also have serum from other brands.
so what i do is to use it for neck.
happy.gif

then can start using the ceutical amp & serums.

good morning ladies...

how's everyone??

Sl, SL, my pimple creams not here yet??
my outstanding orders dun forget hor...

Ladies ......

Just an update on shipment :
1) Pimple cream
2) slimming ampoule
3) Slimming cream
4) Ceutical serum
5) scar potion 3ml & 10ml
6) Ceutical ampoule
7) Lavender masks

Latest news - Just rec'd 4 cartons of ceutical ice spring mask. Yippeee yippeeee

All orders sending out soon
happy.gif

Except 24k Gold Puresome Serum pending for finalised productions date.

Any news .... i will update everybody

Seriously, I also cannot remember how much stock I still have with Joyce.. I hope when all my stock arrive, i would not get a shock of my life. LoL!!

Ann your outstanding order :

27th Aug 2011 - Promo 3 Masks
1pc of each type sending via normal postage

3 boxes of 24k gold serum ( est arriving end oct)

Rest already courier earlier
happy.gif

Joyce: Wah.. heng ah.. I think I won't get shocked to death then. haha!

By the way, any one whether we can do body scrub on 2 consecutive days??

Oh... cause going batam for short trip with hubby.. book spa for both days at 2 different places. So wondering can do scrub on both day or not. Hehe!!

here here. never go anywhere but in hiding. hide from tall hats. hahahaha. nowadays so quiet. So our gathering how? decided liao buay?

Hi, does anyone knows where in Korea to get this Happycall pan? My husband will be going on a business trip to Korea and I'm trying to get him to buy in Korea for me. I think it should be cheaper.

Calling for ahnet...

Ahnet, how is ur thermometer? Working well? Still wondering if I should get one or not. Can advise?

mjqueen. lol... u come n go so fast. getting bz with ur bp isit? since u report here, i might as well ask u. i saw ur bp on the CNY clothings. how's e material huh? is it cooling or those thick thick cotton type? i bought one for my son last yr and e material is pretty thick. not so good for our hot weather. how is urs?

drac, when r u going to open ur bp? miss all those fun and havoc the last round. u mentioned in FB that the 24k is coming soon rite? *wink wink* my 3 boxes... happy!

banazz,

24k shipment out today.
Hopefully next week can clear final outstanding
orders.

Sorry to keep everybody waiting.

today shipped out, next week can get le? see if i can get it on 27 oct or not. my own wedding aniversary prezzie to myself. wahahahaa. tmr i whatsapp u my pending order. excited...

the midnight ladies again? yeah i'm here. keke.

Banazz, thermometer working okay. so far no complaints. plus got 1 yr warranty. U gotta decide if it would b helpful in your household lah. Don't tell me that is the anniversary pressie hor. kekeke. cannot lah. give me ur hubby's no. I tell him to at least send u flowers. cannot b so bo chup ask wife to buy own anniversary present.

hey songlim, I still got 24k akan datang w u right? I need to add order, acne serum. Possible to send together? Recently face outbreak suddenly... sigh, it happens once in a while but this time round a bit more jialat. better buy some to help control a bit. Jus started using the blackhead serum, can't tell effect just yet but the skin is certainly soaking it up. Tweaking my stuff.

*wave* Ahnet!! midnight ladies?? lol. ur description of us is soooo correct. midnight ladies fever started from songlim's bp... we go broke, her fault. not enough sleep, her fault. neck grow long, her fault. lol...

i thought there's no warranty for the thermometer? just 1-to-1 exchange within 7 days rite? looks like i'm wrong.

yes ahnet, owe you 3 boxes.
Too stress with your kids exam?
watapps you when items arrive.
you remind me can?

thanks in advance.

banazz, will confirm your
pending orders before sending out.

Songlim, okay, I add one box acne serum. I'll chk the amt later n transfer when the items arrive. will b waiting for ur watapps.

Kids exams not all that stress lah. If my older one needs to do badly in order for her to learn the lesson, i will let go and let her be. Better she learnt this when she is in Pri 3 than when she gets in Pri 6 or sec sch.

Banazz, yah lor... dark eye circles, tired skin all songlim's scheme to make up buy stuff from her. hahahaha. joking nia lah. i've always been a nightowl. pple say i operate US timezone. keke.

wah... u ladies still midnite ladies ah... me also... recently busy with kids too... my baby got high fever...then got rashes all over...is called rosela ... haiz... glad finally done with it!!!

thermometer is very important...am using the braun brand... still most reliable if u ask me..

i am still doing mask regularly
happy.gif

Hello herbal mummy, yah braun is very good but my girl refuse to let me poke her ear... Its a real struggle to do that. So I'm thinking of getting an infrared thermometer. U r very diligent lor. There was once where I stopped for over a week and had to force myself to mask again. Lazy bones eating into me : p

me too also on mask break. hahaha. okay lah 2x a week although i've got plenty of stock. Mainly cos of the kiddos' sleeping schedule etc. insanity.

herbalmum so sry to hear abt ur boy. hope he has fully recovered by now. when the kids fall sick the parents get it worse. I know of 3 of my frens' kids who are currently down with HFMD and from different places too. My boy's CC has one case so we've gotta monitor closely for signs. Super jialat.

see whether any midnight ladies tonight kekeke...

banazz I so sim tia, just now toppled the 24K serum into the sink! the the stopper went down the drain. heng I opened the bottle on sunday after consulting you so half bottle already gone. After the spillage, another 1/4 gone so stopper also gone guess what I did haha.. use every on my face my neck my hands!

first bottle so jinx, hope can get better!!!!!

it's midnight, hantu ahnet is ard of cos. keke. Let's see if the dracula and her pet banana will come out to play.

mjqueen, it happens to the best of us. I kena the bottle open while inside my makeup bag... = all gone.
sad.gif
u can b sure from then onwards all opened serum are esp stored aside.

Back