All about beauty....

Wah.. Stress... I'm gg to meet up with a super pa n a super witty. Me juz a banana nia. N all tt dancing banana is a bluff. I can't dance at all. Stress... Anyone else coming??

Oi banazz, ysay until.like We going to eat u like tt? Meet for lunch means got food, i promise i won't eat banazz as long as u pay for dessert. Hehe.

But also hope more can join us. Otherwise mus mayb wait for Next round in October?

me on night duty tonight. No.3 fever whole day still not subsided. But not vhigh so med n monitor. Think the haze plus heaty food got to him.

kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi Ladies out there, can share yr feedback after using the purifying apm/serum and Ceutical Nano Pimple cream? Is it effective? I got alot of mini pimples all over the face leh.
Thank you so much

Esther, onz! I see if ur parcel fr drac is ready or not n if ready to send, see if drac can delay ur courier to make it in time to add this lippy in, ok?

Flair for writing... Yes, AhNet is really a du su ren! Her writing is always so chim n thumbs up!

Banazz for your info not I haven't reply to ah net but to shut off people mouth like what choc say which I will post out. So people like you will stop bad mouth people and be responsible of what you like to say.

Ah net if you are reading.. Look at what is going on when SHE hiding the fact and causing inconvenience to me then you will know why I must say the TRUTH out.

Happymum,

Can you stick to your own thread to comment please? I'm sure Banazz and Ahnet will read up on your thread when you have posted the evidence to shut people up. Thank you.

Hi Beautymask, I now totally understand why you are so upset with the entire matter. If I'm in your position, I believe I will too. I guess you have misunderstood what I wrote here. There is zero intention of mocking at anyone. My comment about AhNet's writing is that she see things at a broad angle and never take sides, and that she is good at expressing her point. I don't know what I can do to assure you that I have nothing against you. Being a customer of Songlim doesn't means I am against you.

In fact, I couldn't remember much about what was exchanged previously. And recently, you mentioned about your pre-term child, it drawn on me that you could have been so frustrated, partly because you just want to give the best for your child, and while working on it, you met some unhappiness.

I know it's hard for you to believe that I have nothing against you and truly wish the best for you. Nevertheless, I still want to stress my point. I am a mother too. I also want the best for my child, and will never mock at others for their situation. And I am sincere in wanting the best for both you, and your child.

Hi Beautymask, I tried to pm you but you do not accept pm. I believe it will be better if we can talk over the phone. Pls pm me if you do not mind a chat. Thanks.

Banazz,

I went face threading just now. It's not exactly beside Hock Hua but very close. But I had a not so good experience just now. Sometimes I feel some of them have attitude problem. Sigh.. think I should stick to my Little India one.. ha ha..

I too late for the lip thingy.. I interested also.. my lips always peeling no matter how much water I drink
sad.gif

Ahnet, thank you for making all the effort to make all the gathering materialise. I know how difficult it is to arrange 1 gathering.
happy.gif
谢谢!

hiok
i tried the pimple cream so far it's effective for me.. occasionally will have acne on my chin de.. v sianz. but when it come recently i will use FJ mask and the pimple cream to "fight" and it really works. the acne become smaller and disappear.. of cos not immediately .it takes few days...

last night i tried the pearl eye mask. i duno if i am sensitive to it.. now my eyes are red and itchy.. cant wear contact lens
sad.gif
.. unsure if it's the haze that causes it .. anyone encounter this?

peace, xie xie ni for e information. not so good experience? emm.. i cant stand poor service too. is that what u encounter?

oh yes, if can, join us for the gathering too okie?

Banazz, they basically dun have those kind of customer service thingy cos it's a small shop. You just do, pay and go.

You see .... usually after threading, they will apply some rose water or what to calm the face. I have lots of facial hair so after threading, my face will be covered with short little facial hair. To me, it's common sense to first sweep the hair off my face before applying the rose water with cotton pad. She didn't. In the end, she anyhow sweep the very wet cotton pad across my face. After I got up, all the small little hair was stuck to my dripping wet face. I had makeup on my face too. I was so irritated..Sigh.. Nvr mind. I complain but still go back since it's more convenient for me..很贱。。。 哈哈哈

Anyway, not sure you understand my babbling.. ha ha ha

Sorry gals, this friday I cannot take leave. My leave is private limited.. unfortunately.
sad.gif

Peace, understand understand... Ur description is so detailed, sure can understand : )

Cannot come, nvm. There's always a next time. Cannot chitchat face to face but still can chat over here...

Ladies, I got my lip Painter already. E nice lady came over to meet me. Read the packaging. It says made in Korea. Personally, I think e packaging is a bit cheena looking : p

Anyway, hope that it is a good product. I'm going to try it later : )

Hi all,

Harassed day. haywire n looking like a madwoman.

Happymum/beautymask, I will respond to you in your thread but later, yah. You are welcome to post on this thread about other matters or to chit chat with any of us here. That is the purpose of this thread.

Peace, no worries. I think we will suggest to have one gathering during a PH or weekend to allow for those who can't take leave and are keen to meet up. hope to c u sometime. think we've got much in common. hehe.

mumofT, tried to PM you but you don't accept PM. Hope you can join us for gathering. Do PM me directly. As for the pearl eye mask, is it the white collagen one? i find it okay, better for hubby who has drier skin. If u didn't directly put it on your eye itself which u shouldn't, and none of the essence entered the eye, then i doubt that that is the reason for irritation. whatever it is, stop using first, use eye bath to cleanse the eyes. wait a couple of days, make sure eyes r ok alr, then also no haze then try again. u might b better able to pin point if it's really a reaction to the eye masks or to the haze or any other irritant. hth.

okay, tok to u guys later. me on monitoring duty still. fever havent subside.

Here's my little update...

I applied the lip painter at around 5.20pm. Upon application, lips turn pink immediately. Now, 3 hrs later, my lips r still pink. N e lips feel soft too. This little thing really works! However if u never likes pink lipstick/ gloss, this pink may be a little too pink for u. I'm the sorts who like nude lips colour. So this pink is a little too strong for me : p

But I'll still continue to use this stuff. Anyway, I believe I'll accept the colour better if I have makeup on.

Hihi

Was busy at work and with my own stuffs... Finally got time to come chit chat here

Banazz... So that lip painter good?

Halo herbal mummy, welcome back!

Ok, summarize here on e painter..

Colour - Turns pink instantly. Now, 4 hrs & a meal later, lips r still pink! No touch up.

Tone - Bright pink. A little towards the red side.

Lips condition - Soft

Overall satisfaction - 7/10. Cos I'm not a fan of pink when it comes to lips. I like nude makeup...

Net,
Unfortunately, Can't make it for the gathering. Newbie in Co so no leave to take.
sad.gif
if there's kopitiam session after work I will try to make it de.

Banazz
I got the lash serum before. No effect on me leh. Lol.
I think ahnet got it. U can ask for her feedback.

Banazz,

Go try it ! It works very well on me.

I was once eyelash less cos I pulled off my eyelash extension after some strands dropped off, I see a remarkable regrowth after using the miracle lash serum.

Now I faithfully apply it before my mascara =)

Mumoft, u use for how long before you declared it as not working for u? N how frequently did u apply huh?

Gl_gallery, u r sooo rough... Pull of e lashes! Ouch!!! Same question again. How frequent and how long did u use b4 u see e result? I'm a very lazy person. Will use for a while n then stop, that kind of thing. But I think this serum must apply continuously one rite? Wonder if I stop using, will e lash goes back to e same old state...

hallo, quick note.

hi herbal mum. long time no see. keen/free to join us on friday? pls PM me direct.

mumofT, no prob. see my note to peace earlier. :D

Banazz, uhoh on the pink. me also prefer natural look. hopefully not too pink. end up looking like lao zar bo trying to look young will be jialat liao.

and yes, me me also on the miracle lash. went from v light lower lash to more in abt 2 weeks. now faithfully put everyday also. pretty good. planning to stock up later. :D

ttyl. haywire plus quarrelsome day... glad tt it has ended... oh well. 明天会更好。

Banazz, ha ha, yes, I'm very chor lor but u know when thr r lobangs in-between the eyelash extension looks very funny n no time to go back to the technician so pull them all off =p

Initial stage I applied every morning n before sleep for a week, can see new growth, 2 weeks more obvious.

Nowadays, I apply only in the morning. Will the lash goes back to the same old state? I believe it will just like taking vitamin =p

Good day ahead !

MumofT, thank you so much for yr sharing.
Any other feedback after using purifying amp and pimple cream?

banazz
i use about 3/4 btl of the lash serum. dun see much effect mah.. hahaha.. but others tink it's good.. i tink i shld go dig out and try again!!
the older we get. the lash seems to get lesser. so sianz.. ha..

gl gallery,
lash extention advisable to do anot.. i feel like trying leh..

any one try lash extention can give comments or good recommendation on where to do?

ahnet,
btw thanks for the advise on the eye masks. So i didnt put eye mask yday. today start wearing contact lens le.. though still abit itchy but no choice , i find myself for being lower efficient on work. later will go activiate my PM. din know it was off. hehe..

Yoz ladies!!

Sorry for reporting here late! Lol!
Didn't know have a new chit chat thread lo..
See u ladies talking abt threading. I think hor, should find reliable one. I personally think Indian one more pro..
I have done mine few months ago by china lady and had a very bad experience.
My jawline was was "injured" by the thread... Zzzz..
So personally I think indian one is better.

hallo piggy! welcome here!

my side got shops in central area but all by chinese and i erm... a bit ... u know... didn't know got indian shops one. But clementi is too far leh Peace. Anywhere else?

cloudme, me me again (wah lao, i machiam anything also got try guinea pig, hahahahaha).
Erm. i like it because it gives a light, natural shade of pink and i wear it w the lightest of make up on (= tinted sunblock, mayb foundation, blush and finishing powder), but it really doesn't last and not all that moisturizing. one makan n it'll b almost totally gone. It's jus tt i dun really like gloss (same problem + shiny) and i didn't wanna use lipstick.

mumofT, np. hope ur eyes are better now.

gl_gallery, ouch! hehe.

I did hear that extensions r good for lazy pple, ie. lazy to put mascara, lazy to put false lashes but still want that doll lash effect. But every few months must go n get it redone. me too lazy for that. haha. so i will stick w the occasional mascara i guess. oh, false lashes are so interesting but my eyes are so erm... sensitive to anything put near them, i dun know if i will ever get it right. i don't even wear contacts.

banazz arh, lashes are also hair, will drop also one. so like machiam hair tonic u know. put consistently and later less often but still maintain. i am now on the siao siao 2 to 3x put miracle lash serum. later when i think more swee liao (plus i run out of steam) will slow to once a day bah.

hope everyone's having a great thursday. The weekend starts tomorrow!!

halo everyone..

Ahnet, How's your number 3 now? And are you feeling better today?
happy.gif

Anyway, where do you stay? I go either Little India or Clementi for threading. I don't like to go to those facial shops or chinese threading shops. I find their pricing ridiculous. I tried 1 in AMK. They charge separately - FACE THREADING for $10 and EYEBROW THREADING for $12 or $16 (I cannot really remember). My face so big also cheaper than the eyebrows. Furthermore, isn't my eyebrows part of my face?? The threading shop that I go to is very near the mrt station. Actually, there's a lot of beauty shops that have threading services in Little India. Let me know if you want to try the one I go to and I'll try to give you the exact location.

I'm also using the miracle lash serum. Does not seem to have much effect on me.... but will continue to use.. maybe 1 day.... he he

I bought the lip painter also. Will also give a review after I try
happy.gif

cloudme
i tried the lip ice - sheer colour
i do like pink but find it too pink on my lips liao.
as i dont wear makeup, so really look weird with super pink lips.
or may be cause i apply too much. :p
i find the moisture oki.
happy.gif

but the pink really cannot.

hello ah net,

received your PM.

I cant join on this fri...
will confirm on the 7th one...
happy.gif

sorry been too busy lately...
will try to catch up with the thread soon...
happy.gif

Okie, guess lip painter review is quite wanted here... So here I go.

Review on September 14, 2011 - 9:24 pm:

Colour - Turns pink instantly. Now, 4 hrs & a meal later, lips r still pink! No touch up.
Tone - Bright pink. A little towards the red side.
Lips condition - Soft
Overall satisfaction - 7/10. Cos I'm not a fan of pink when it comes to lips. I like nude makeup...

======================================

Review on September 15, 2011 - 7:45 pm:

Woke up this morning at 8am... Lips are... Still pink! Of course it's a very faint shade of pink now. Seller says pink stays for 7-8 hrs rite? Mine last over 12 hrs but I guess there's no action during snooze time, hence pink remains.

Ok, someone asked about whether the pink smudge or stain cups etc. The answer is no. Hence I think it's quite magical that there's colour but no stain...

Overall likes for this product - still 7/10. Is really amazed by this product's function but it doesn't score a full 10 pts because of the pink shade. Still think it is too strong for me. I still like nude better : p

Back to the miracle lash... So it's a 3 down and 2 ups from the ladies here. I guess I will give it a miss then. *Happy for my pocket*

I tried bb cream. Give very nice dewy effect BUT think it clogs pores so I only use it only when there's function. I'm using BRTC.

Cloudme, np.

febie, copy tt, no worries. hope to c u next round.

Hi Peace,
thanks for asking. no. 3 fever finally broke yesterday. he's quite ok now. me arh? better. rare quarrel with hubby = spice of life. now still showing him the brown face (from black to brown then slowly moving to yellow...) n making sure tt he feels guilty. hahahaha... (evil me but he really upset me yesterday.)

Wah u really hit 1st time round. I stay in the Tomato loh. But really dun dare try the chinese threading in the shops leh...

u jus started on the miracle lash serum?

y u asking abt bb cream? u wanna buy from the new thread is it? hehehe.... bb cream for me is a hit or miss thingy. I've tried silky girl's and it was okay, not too heavy, but it really feels like foundation. I also tried faceshop's hydro bb cream that made me look like i jus came out to visit humans for the 7th mth so that one totally failed. I'm now totally in love w naruko (again)'s bb cream essence sunscreen which is well... more of a tinted sunscreen than bb cream i think, but it doesn't do much for coverage so those looking to cover scars etc need to get something else for tt. but the texture n finish of this one is real nice.

I found the skin79 range found in watsons tend to b quite heavy-looking n shiny which i dun really like. it could b my problem because a little bit of makeup will easily look heavy on my skin. then the dr wu ones r supposed to b good but so ex. my KIV now is the rachel K's CC cream since they came out w new colour tones. The original was too light on me. n it's the only CC cream easily available on the local mkt now.

too much info? hahahahahaha..... vanity, vanity.

banazz,
how can last night no action????? then the pink aint working liao... hahahaha... ;p

Hi mumofT,

Eyelash extension gives instant glamour =p no need makeup n u look good even when u just get up from bed.

Downside, like ah net mentioned, u need constant touch up, ESP if u r like me the not so gentle type. Mine was not the dolly type , more towards the natural full lash but still when a few drops u feel uncomfortable cos u wl notice the lobang in between but not others. My friends can go for a full mth without touch up n they don mind lesser hair in between too.

My verdict, if u hv not done it before, go n do it. For me, I wouldn't go again as it stays on me the most a week n if u r gd in using fake lashes, just stick with fake lashes more economical.

Back