All about beauty....

i succeeded in curbing myself from ordering the serum...

Muahahhaha...
happy.gif

hahahah wang, if i know she coing up with promo, i will save my money and wait lor...
I all dump in liao so cant buy prmo liao...
despite so tempting...

dunno tmr nite still got last goodbye promo or not hor???

MUAHAHAHHA

idea hor. shld ask CEO if she got goodbye promo. skarly got, then we all headache. must really rob bank to buy promo... haha...

Can u ladies dun suggest anymore promo? I'm really dead broke now. Let's all recuperate 1st and wait for her to return with new bp ba.

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">wow lau .... all of u report faster than me ............................

Good Good good ..... my bp close ..... can come
here TC TC liao .............................

I a superwoman , superman superman .....
I sooooo hapi with the closing ceremony .

Finally machiam Olympics closing ceremony......

meaningful date ..... TMD vy meaningful .....

Wo bo torch and flame but got mask nia ......
can used that bo ........

next time i can come in pack and chat after this
week .... mai di di curse me hor </font></font>

Peace,
U sure wan to knw wat I still have? I think after u see my list u will faint better dun scare all the ladies here.

Herbal mum,
I fat fat again. Input on weight again after stopping the stuff. 1.61m and 60kg.
sad.gif

Dr songlim,
I should have take the photo of 4mth ago and now. 4mth ago my face pale pale. Now my face pink pink liao. My hubby notice and tell me I should continue to maintain. He 1st time see me so hardworking everyday put mask to sleep. My day cream and nite cream use 1 yr also can't finish one loh. Now worse after is put mask I sleep Liao didn't put on any night cream liao.

Thanks to the products u introd to me. I must say lucky also 1st time order dairy Beauty mask from you end up supplier got problem and u try the cetucial mask instead.

Today I first time try the baa baa mask. The extra serum in the mask pack can fill 3 bottles of my empty serum bottles. Still got extra left to apply on my feet and cracked heels. Now my foot smooth smooth... Wah.... I love this as much as the 24k mask.

Hi Hi, can I join in?

I also bought some masks, scar portion and serum from Songlim... Even recommended my friend to buy from her. Songlim very dok kong... So many orders yet my few orders came in no mistake.

I'm a WAHM.... Quit my job last year cos my girl PSLE this year.. Wanted to spend more time with her and help her jia you..

Being following Songlim's thread and knows your gals names very well... You gals super duper good, help her create blog, tabulate order and even do survey for gathering... Am I too late to join the gathering?

6005304.gif

iamsnow, me too, apply on cracked heel. Love e after effect. E cracks become softer. Tio bo?

Pretty angel, pls join in e gathering. All r welcome. Wanna fill in e survey form too? Not sure if ahnet is still tabulating anot though...

Thanks, banazz...

Though I joined SMH in 2008, I hardly have time to surf net cos in office, busy with work. Back at home, busy with kids. Really ki xiao.

Nowadays I very hardworking to put on mask... I bought 24k, baa baa and fruit juice mask... Using it alternatively (2 twice a week ) and quite satisfied with the result. Just started to use 24k serum. Hope to continue to use the products as it's very affordable.

6005429.gif

wor... really silent nite ah? dun tell me everyone already put on mask n go to jappooh house already. wau lah... bo jio.

pretty angel, how long have u been using the songlim mask already? juz use twice a week n u are already satisfied with e results? emm.. i use daily now. wonder how will it be if i reduce my mask usage frequency to juz 2-3 times a week..

banazz, i nothing to contribute leh, still very new to the thread....plus I super uncomfortable....literally pain everywhere, wanna die liao
sad.gif

juz now mjqueen says she's a sahm. who else is sahm? really envy u gals lor. i hope to sahm too but can't. my mil stays with me. if i stay at home too, i think i will die. not that she's bad, in fact she's nice to me but she nag n scold too much. haiz... wonder how can i ever be a sahm...

I was very lazy... last time only do mask once a month hor... Now twice a week, means 8 times a month liao. So far my face not much problem, abit oily and sensitive type. Thus have to be very careful when I use new products. Especially those made from Japan, sure cannot use one, will itch. Last time use Lancome, cos working can afford mah. Then switch to Clarins, then to Olay... Haa, demoting cos my status also demote liao, tight budget.

6005541.gif

Frankly speaking, not easy to be SAHM de. Very stressful with kids, housework and financially must be stable lor. If your husband can afford to support the whole family, then can consider. If not, later quarrel because of money jiu not nice... Some more, SAHM got no off day hor.... Think twice hor.

I don't stay with my in law, so considered heng lor... Day time when my kids go to school, I can do my own things and I still do part time for my boss. So got some income to buy stuff I like. Don't have to take money from husband.
6005586.gif

Banazz,
I thought you went jappooh house yourself. Dun need to envy about SAHM. Sometimes I feel they have a harder job than us..

Hi mjqueen! Why in pain? Here I think is just chit chat lor..

Jappooh, I din manage to count mine yet.. But I think if u count, maybe most of us won't feel so bad hahaha cos u 200+ masks right? :p

no la, hb say I SAHM, literally never move, not enough exercise so I started with feeling numbness in head then headache then weakness in limbs....then being super paranoid and super Kia see, I kenna panic attack, think I got brain cancer!!
Asked my GP send me for MRI, he think I crazy so ask me go CT scan instead for peace of mind
LAst Sat went for that and thank God no problem but the pain persisted....everyday new pattern, the pain "run" everywhere so I went TCM today. Doc say some people call this "hong" but he say my nerves kenna pressed....so now everyday suffer the pain which I cannot pinpoint, just so uncomfortable till I donno stand or sit or lie down. Can't find a right position. really 生不如死
sad.gif
BUt frankly ask me die, I also scared la.....sigh.....so I decided to buy mask today wahahahaha.....ku zhong zuo le!!

Don't know leh, I like Japan and hope to travel there one day, if i can afford... Hee. But the products just don't suit me. Now maybe aged liao, the skin like can try some new products and not much reaction. Not sure if it's good or bad sign?

Peace, Got!! I went but not helping leh
sad.gif

everyday new pattern REALLY! siao liao. Yesterday right side pain, today middle of the spine pain till I donno whether to sit up straight or curve my sitting position to make myself more comfy, tomorrow donno what new pattern haiya!!!!

peace, frankly speaking, i dont dare to strike on my own. i need ppl to take cover for me. what if police come? scare... my 6th sense tell me.. jappooh already reported to police about my impending robbery attempt. haiz...

mjqueen, how does this ct scan works? my doc has been asking me to go for it but im scare. i have very bad n frequent migraine, so doc keep asking me to go for scan.

mjqueen, u wanna try using the osim umama, e back massage thingy. i use that when my back (mid spine part) aches badly and it does gives some relief.

banazz,
first you fast for 4-6hrs
then before the scan they will inject a needle at the spot where they draw bleed, then they leave a plastic tube inside (not pain la compared to childbirth)
In the room, you lie on the "bed" then ask you close your eyes and don move, then everyone leaves the room except you lying there. The bed will move and u will go thru the "tunnel" where the scan is done. after that a nurse will come into the room and inject a dye throu the tube which was left on your arm and they repeat the scan process. after that finish, very fast la abt 5 mins only.

Hmm, so far only tried that few brands, suitable so didn't want to switch to another brand. Ask you gals who are expert hor, the 24k Gold serum, i can use every day right? Avoid eye area right?

Banazz, ok.. I dun mind working with you but have to find out where she stay first... If too far cannot lah cos gave to wait for kids to sleep first then go meet u.. By then we settle everything will be very late... Next day have to work.. Unless u prefer weekends?

Migraine? Me too...like my mum.. But I think it happens most when I'm stressed especially when teaching my DS to study... Lol

Wah lau all ah buay koon ah?
Going to plan to rob jappooh?
I wanna call jaapooh > jiak pun ( eat rice)
Hahahaha.

BanaZZ, u really whatapps everyone to brainwash them buy mask ah? Muahhahaha.
Kotex must thank u Liao.

CEO Dracula Kotex, happy birthday from today till 11 lah.
Wish u liao, dun di di say we kpkb lah. Hahaha.
We kpkb still LL spend our blood sweat money on ur Bp lor.
Pls rest well, pack well and then tc tc w us. Rest for 3 mth at least hor. We all have enough stock to last us till next yr lor.

BanaZZ, ah net &amp; jappooh stock can last till 2013 I think Hahahaha.

My face also sensitive.
Sensitive to expensive product.
sk2, clinique &amp; even olay.

But can use pi pi one. Lucky ah.
Ppl buy 1 sk2 mask, I can buy 15 at least. Mubahaha.

peace, lol. u sounds like season robber! i have confident that, under ur guidance, we can make a good team!

febie, bo lah. i nv whatsapp everyone. oni mjqueen but she ask for help mah. so i, the helpful banana, lend a hand lor.

mjqueen, i dun understand e part about injecting needle and draw blood. doc suggests that i scan my brain. err, wait ah, let me clarify. scan my brain is to check for tumor, not to check if i'm sane or insane ah... so they will draw blood from my head?? scary leh.. n what is that dye for?

Aiyo, i tot can't use eye area, haa. Luckily you tell me.

Wow you guys have 200+ masks each. Haha, if my mask run out, I know who to buy from if Songlim don't have ready stock...
6005739.gif

Back