Aging, diabetic & gout?

3mum

Anyone suffering from these issues? Care to share? How do you mange and are you on long term medication?

Hi 3mum,

My mom has been suffering from gout in the last 2 years at least. However, since recommendation of her friend, she has been taking the Red Sun brand anti-acid tea, twice a day, morning and night. Ever since she has been taking it, the gout issue miraculously disappeared.

Hi 3mum, my friend who is only in her mid 30's also suffer from gout - since teenage
to complicate matters, she developed more health issues after giving birth.
Recently she got really sick, half side of her body was all swollen with water retention. Got hospitalised, but doc can't seem to find the cause despite all the
tests and checks.
Then through recommendation of a friend she tried out a fruit juice supplement called Reserve. Just 2 weeks into taking the juice, she recovered tremendously.
Now she's looking great and energetic. And she claimed that her gout has not bug her since.

The friend who recommended her the juice had cancer relapse spread to bones, the tumour under her arm was a fierce and furious one,
causing her so much pain that it left her paralysed and bedridden. Without her hb help, she wasn't able to sit up to get out of bed to go toilet herself,
Her doc had even told her to be prepared for her final departure as there's no more treatment for her.
But after taking the juice for 1 month, she felt her pain gradually diminishing, and the visit to her doc in July confirmed that her tumour had shrunk.
She just had another blood test done few days ago, her cancer markers had again decreased significantly. Today you see her, you will never believe she was someone who was dying 4 months ago. Yes... Just The Juice Alone and nothing else!
She no longer taking any more medication from the doctor.. I call it Miracle Juice!

This juice also proven to be effective with diabetes, backed up with medical research and
real life testimonials.

I hope my sharing helps, feel free to pm me for more details.

Last edited:
Anyone suffering from these issues? Care to share? How do you mange and are you on long term medication?

Hi,

I haven't experienced these yet (or i wish not) but my mom has. She's been dealing with gout ever since I can remember but lately she's been doing well thru the help of his rheumatologist Dr Leong Keng Hong.

Try adjusting your lifestyle, diet and do more exercises and identify your maintenance medicines from your doctor. Hope this helps. :D

I've met Leong Keng Hong, he's really kind and professional. In my case, I've had gout before and the first time was really scary. I couldn't move and it was so painful that I had to be taken to the nearest clinic for treatment, which was how I met Dr Leong. Apart from the shots, he also advised me to adjust my diet (avoid salty food) and lay off drinking.

Back