Agape Little Uni @ Clementi

my_prince

Dear Mummies,
Any feedback on Agape @ Clementi. I just enrolled my kid there for childcare. Previously my kid was from little wings. Teachers seem to be more patient and professional @ little wings compare to Agape. I accompanied him for 2 days. Need to wait and see.

The teachers there are quite patient and caring, not sure about the principal cos it's a diff principal when i was there. Agape little uni has quite good curriculum, just that ive heard feedbacks that theyre not as good as before probably also cos of the high teacher turnover rate. But no worries, i think a few teachers at clementi have worked there quite long.
Just that they might not be as good before, you gotta try anyway they have this trial period whereby you can give 2 wks notice within that period. ;)

Noted with thanks. Is yr child enrolled there before? So far I like the principal. She is the one who take care of my child and talk to me most of the time. And one of teacher. She always entertaining the kids. the rest of the teachers are not so active. don't really talk much unless u ask them questions. In his previous school teachers will sing and entertain the kids when they cry anf always ask u questions to find out more about your child. Ytd when I sent him during breakfast timing but non of the teachers offered my child bf. I thought they are not ready to serve yet until the cleaner cleared the tray. Then only I have to tell them he hasn't eaten bf yet. If not my child will not have anything till lunch time. That's why it really makes me worry. We send our kids to school hoping that teachers can take care while we are working. Location is very convenient for me. Hope things will get better and teachers can be more reliable there, so that I don't need to move him to another school.

Last edited:
Hmm nope my child not enrolled there but i used to work there. Hee. Who's the P now?
Hmm probably some teachers dont see any needs to bring up any issues thats why they are not communicating with you. And i totally feel you cos im a parent myself.
As for the breakfast part, did you probably reached there late like about 9am? Some teachers take it for granted that theyve informed you of the breakfast timing and if youre late, then breakfast will not be served unless you asked for.
Hmm since youre okay with the P and environment, maybe can see if your child is adapting or does he look forward to goin to school, or is he enjoyin in school? And ofcos let the teachers know you want them to update occassionally on ur child's progress (not sure about how often they update now though).
If everything settles well then no need to move him to another, otherwise too much transitions also not good. Maybe if you want you can pm me on ur child's teacher name? :)
But nevertheless, hope your boy will enjoy school! Which i think he will since youve met the P and you think shes okay. Whats partly impt to me if i were to see a centre is also the Principal. The way she manages the staffs will show how good are her teachers!

Thank u thanks for yr suggestions. Ya I already feeback. Hope things will improve soon. Ya I like P and I'm sure she will look into this. My boy is adapting well I guess. As for now will wait and c.

The principle is Shane. She is not as good as what others thought. They are more focused on earning more money and enrolling more kids to build and expand their business and will sweet-talk to you and put on a fake look. There are complaints about the teachers as well as the P.

So pls be beware and kindly do more research. There are much better schools elsewhere with good teachers, quality schools and affordable school fees.

Hi All

I'm considering to enrol my girl to Agape Clementi. Do share your feedback for those with kids still in the centre.

Just want to share my experince...
Agape is not good, true they just want to earn money and will talk to you in and try to make you sign up as the place for child's childcare but the teachers are not caring and i saw with my eyes how the chinese teacher from china actually smack this child when the child sneezed and some of the phlegm hit her arm. Why kind of reaction is that? And the P dresses in mini skirt which i find a bit not nice cause u are working a childcare and would want to have good role models.

Also the teachers at infant care i saw are wearing bangles and watch while bathing the infant. Isnt it dangerous what if the infant got scratch by the bangle or watch?

Back