Agape Little Uni at Haw Par Centre Commonwealth

Hi mummies,

My 19 month boy is Playgroup in Mulberry @ CRT jurong east. He loves the teachers and school. But the sch fee is at the high side and I have to bring him from commonwealth to JE which a bit of tiring for me.

Recently I found out Agape open ard my side and currently the centre is under POP scheme capped at SG800 before subsidy... In terms of Sch fee and convenience are definitely matched what i want. But, I'm worried on the transfer of sch will affect my boy... Actually I visited the centre and spoke to N1 English teacher who is a soft spoken Indian Young lady. I have intention to transfer him to Agape on this coming Dec when is time of preparing him to N1 stage

So I would like mummies to share your reviews on N1 class at Agape

Hi.
I m in the same situation as u. Because of price and near house, I have transferred my son to agape. I m still monitoring the situation in agape..
I would love to hear from more mothers about the school.

Hi mommies

At the end did you send your child to this new centre? Is this the one at Commonwealth?

Any other mommies with children there? What are your reviews?

Thanks

Hi.
I m in the same situation as u. Because of price and near house, I have transferred my son to agape. I m still monitoring the situation in agape..
I would love to hear from more mothers about the school.
hello.. how is the school so far? your son is in which year? thanks!

Back