! Advise where to find cheap milk supplier

i din order 6tins leh ......

me tongpang with any mummy and both of us only each order 1.8kg n diapers leh .

No, what I mean is got better offer elsewhere, but need to order minimum 6tins of milk powder, not like luvbabies, free delivery upon $200 purchase and they have many products as well.
happy.gif

me ........ 4ever NITE OWL since son is born in 2006 !

" too much nonsenses " too squeese my brain juices DRY
biggrin.gif

But milk supply need minimum 2tins can need 2-3weeks... Think got to collect ourselves.
Luvbabies is good in the sense that they have other items, and free delivery when order $200.

at least me & the other mummy oso WORRY tt luvbabies supply us m'sia f/milk then the orders arrived, it's PROVEN REAL STUFF ( importor is Singapore companies ) !!

both of us ordered Friso & Enfa 1.8kg tins. Luvbabies supply from chinese medical hall as both of our plastic bags are printed those chee-na chinese medical hall names ( still got TWO outlets ) hor !!

'wa, Mrs lew you got check the tin in detail? I never bother, I just see same packing as what I bought off shelf and bo chap le.
I simply love their 'cutie' toilet roll... Outside selling $5.20 siah!

me & the other mum veri kia see mums, not cheap to accumulate for S$200 home delivery leh ....... so, u know lah !

buy more tins oso worry coz' kitchen got no STORAGE SPACE !!

my home toilet papers, me grab from Giant .

me SAHM so every cents spending is veri stingy & calculative !!!

Wahaha... I don't have khaki, I'm a loner all the while. Haven got our own house yet, be getting next year... I'm sure I be very 'auntie' too.
Still can't decide to stop at #1 anot, it is amazing to see them grow in my womb, giving birth and growing up! But needs alot of energy, responsiblity, patience...etc $ as well. My son expense is more than $500 monthly, cos a bottle of cryptomonadales is more than $300.

wow .... si mi supplements so X leh ???

me become full pledge AUNTY since i kana retrenched in 2004 then 2005 gotten preggie ..... till my late mum & my ah lau can't stand me so calculative then b4 !!!

kana retrenched got no $$$ so where can tahan for long long months ??? me got A-Z complications during preggie ........ lost younger twin gal & managed to have my current elder twin boy .
last year FAILED twice IVF then tis year just miscarriaged 3months ago ............ everything dun come soon soon leh ???? Lau liao ( tis year 41 ) ......... battery recharged oso boh kow !

Hope brand new year 2011, everything soon soon lai !!

Hm, sounds like you really like children! Got 2boys still not enough. Pei Fu, pei Fu.
My hubby also got retrenched in May, found job only recently nia. That's why I started working part time, we need $ to fill our tummy.
Can google cryptomonadales for more info. Can say it saved my life and help me to conceive naturally without any complications or health issue during pregnancy, and best of all A healthy and intelligent baby boy.
happy.gif

Had not for cryptomo, I don't think I am what I am today, non do I still exist. Keke
Pray hard my son is recovering from the nasty flu bug, 1st time he fell so sick. Haiz

we can't take supplements from out source as our body adaptg not flexi .........

i only took slimming pills and become hubby's LIVE MODEL ( b4 & after figure ) promoting the pills. These pills are sellg in Watsons.

can try looking for medical halls that sells diapers/milk powder near your place... i have one near my place which i always buy 1.8kg enfagrow @ $55 each and additional $1 off if buy 3 tins... no min. qty needed as compare to the 2 websites...

ordered from Milk Supply before. irresponsible service ! promised to have stocks in 2 weeks but after waited for so long period, Ms Audrey can just tell you supplier no stock. Given her 2 chances. same incident. Gave up now. Rather order from luvbabies. They really deliver within 3 days

chua, if really get from malaysia good meh ? i heard that certain ingredients are not in the milk. is that true?

Hi Elise, yes i ordered from luvbabies before. Ordered the mommy's milk (anmum) to try cos didn't want to risk baby's milk and when i compared the ingredients, it's really different! Maybe that's only for adults milk but i didn't buy from them after that.

Can other mommies share if the baby milk formula is the same? Eg. for GAIN and S26?

Dear mummies

Can anyone ever bought Gain IQ milk (1.8kg) from Luvbabies website as I did come across some of the small provision shop which selling @ $59 but is importor from Malaysia. So just want to make sure that it is importer from Singapore companies (Habourfront).

For those mummies who bought from Luvbabies website, feel free to share is there any minimum amount or tins require to buy?

i bought mine from luvbabies.. free delivery when you buy $200 above.
Gain IQ imported by spore and everything on the tin is the same as what i bought from NTUC. I checked b4 and everytime they deliver, i'll check too.
only drawback is that they have increased the price 3 times since may this year(i kept record of what i bought). But still cheaper than supermkts.

at pasir ris, tampines have shop sell at $60. u give empty tin 1.8kg gain iq3 it would be less $1 when u buy a tin so its $59. its imported by sg abbott.

Hi,

Anyone can recommend Yishun area for cheap milk powder?

I bought from MilkMilkMilk and lovbaby as well, about same price.

i bought few tins of Enfagrow from Malacca, they are selling almost 18$ cheaper but there are some nutrients missing like Choline and their packaging is 1.7kgs only, dont have 1.8kgs...So be careful in buying from other countries....

I ordered from luvbabies on tues morn (31 jan) and tfred money immediately. They say will deliver latest by fri (3 feb) but on fri they called me and say delivery van broke down.

Already broke their promise to deliver within 3 days.

They promised to deliver today (sat, 4 feb) and i waited at home the whole day. Till now (750pm) there is no news from them.

If they cant deliver today they shdnt promise and make me stay at hm the whole day. If they cant deliver, they shd at least contact me by now

Irresponsible seller.

hi i am also buying from luvbabies, but they are no longer having enfagrow , always out of stock , anyone knows where else to get cheaper milk powder with free delivery as well?

appreciate if you could email me [email protected] thanks mummies.

you can purchase from a medical store at serangoon garden near UOB or macdonald.
Their milk powder are so much more cheaper than online stores.
Enfagrow is at $58.50 for the 1.8kg.

I get my daughters milk from there

Back