Advise on using herbalife products

mrs_choy

I am looking to lose 10kg and above, am a new user to the above products. So what should I start with? Like I know that there are replacement shakes, herbal tea, total control and cell-u-lose. I bought all these products online but I am not sure how many pills I can take each day like before meal or after meal. Kindly advise, maybe from here, we can start a support group to encourage each other. Thanks

Hi fanny,
Where you bought it from? You need a good wellness coach to help you start up. You bought aloe vera concentrate drink? should start with that.

hi,

i just meet up a coach who is coaching me on how to take the product based on my stats. u wanna try?

Hi, I have one bottle of french vanilla flavour nutritional shake mix (not opened), bought at $50plus but I really do not like the taste. Selling at $40 for anyone that wished to give it a try. Please contact me at [email protected] and self-collect at yew tee mrt
happy.gif

Hi, I have one bottle of chocalate and one blue berry flavour nutritional shake mix (not opened). Selling at $40 for anyone that wished to give it a try. Please contact me at [email protected] and self-collect at choa chu kang mrt :)

I was using Herbalife last year and lost almost 9kg. Stopped now as target weight also reached but may carry on for maintenance.

Saw nutrition_coach selling Herbalife items as a weight-loss package in the BP threads. U sign up there as a distributor can get yourself 25% discount.

Cellulose eat 1 every morning after yr shake. after that I slowly drink 1L of herbal tea follow by finish drink alot of water. Each day at least 3L water. After lunch / before lunch took 1 cellulose again. Den dinner shake again n 1 cellulose. Do u hv a coach to guide u?

Back