Advise needed

Thing is my ex refuse to speak to my lawyer. I’m still paying for hdb which I need to top up cash monthly, maintenance fee, mobile, town council, sp bill. The hdb was all paid by me ... she’s not paying a single cent... and all along it’s has been this way...

Contested is roughly about 20-30k depending on how long you fight also.
Well, those arrangement (be it paying for town council, SP bill etc), was arranged by you both since the beginning right?
So no point 'saying' such now.
Like what others mentioned, it's best to go for uncontested still. Try have a talk with her, and discuss to save both cost/time for both of you all.

when discussing she’s wants 100% of the flat how will there be any talks when my flat is 100% contributed by me ?

when discussing she’s wants 100% of the flat how will there be any talks when my flat is 100% contributed by me ?

I don’t know the state of your relationship with your wife. My experience with family disputes has been to let the lawyers deal with it. Record every conversation you have with your wife as you can potentially use it as evidence. The last thing you want is a you say, she say situation with no evidence.

Some money just cannot be saved.

Also just because you paid 100% of flat doesnt mean the court will see it as you are entitled to 100% of flat. Family court typically likes both parties to sort it out first, but they will never just look at the financial aspects when making decisions.

if she want 100% ask her over from you.
anyway who filed for the divorce?
if really unreasonable then even go congested, get your lawyer to ask for cost

Back