Advise needed: Dr Goh Shen Li KKH TPS

koms20

Hi mummies,

is anyone with her? How is she during consultations? her delivery skills and stitching?

TIA

Hi,

She is my gynae. I will recommend her, she is gd n nice. She help me delivered my boy in feb with natural. Her stitching is gd, no pain.

Hi,

Are you in TPS? How long is the waiting time? Planning to engage with her but she handle too many patients already. The earliest is on 2nd week of June.

Hi Koms, Did you manage to get an appointment with her?

She is my gynea. Very nice lady. She will patiently ans all my questions. As I will be having VBAC (viginal birth after c-sect), she was very encouraging for me to go for VBAC. I had a successful VBAC by her in Mar 2012. And same as #1 delivery, this #2 delivery was very long too, 20+hrs. She was very encouraging thru out. Came to visit me at the delivery suite every now and then. Since I continue to dilate just tat its very slowly, she allows me to wait.
Thank you Goh Shen Li for letting me have a chance to experience Natural viginal Birth.
Her stiching was good. No pain at all on the 2nd day. The only pain I hav is the engorgement pain and srinking of womb pain.

Back