Advise for Post Natal Massage

Hi,
yes I make advance payment of $200 before my edd and so far the therapist is very punctual everyday for my sessions. As for the binder is very confortable and you able to tie yourself after the sessions. Me too in a 1st place worry as have heard many feedback abt massage lady never turn up and so on but since few frens use their service and gives gd feedback make me feel save abt my booking advance payment. And also they are reg company and got to know that this company owns by Mdm Rokiah (highly recommends in the forums for her gd service) hubby and his partner (who is also her staffs few yrs back. Maybe you could visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com for more info.

Mdm Naini 94562817 (MP) 62190062
[Zoe Tay uses her]
1st to 5th day: Massage & Binding with herbs; 6th day: Sliming. Package: $450
Mum-to-be has to provide Naini the following:#61622; Must sms height & Weight before pregnant
#61622; Sms height & Weight during pregnancy
#61622; Sms height & Weight before due

Mdm Fauziah 91993324 (MP)
$390 for 7 sections @ AMK (1hr)
*charges depending on where you are stay
[Mdm Fauziah staying at Marsiling]

Mdm Hamidah 68937953
$60 per section (1 hr plus) x 7 days
Hamidah stays @ Chua Chua Kang

Mdm Rohaya 94506374
$490 for 7 Sections

Mdm Rohaya 93863019
$380 for 7 sections
She also massage for baby

Mdm Noor 90048804
$45 per section (2hr)
Suggested do 5 day first; then once a week

Traditional Malay/Indonesian Massage Pre & Post-Natal :
Mdm Jamilah Tel: 91862917
Mdm Naini. Mobile 94562817, Tel 62190062.
Mdm Fauziah. Tel: 91993324
Mariam Rawi, Aesthetician & Physiotherapist (Indah Faidah Traditional Salon), HP : 9067 2482
Mdm Dolly Lim, (at customer's house), Contact HP: 98732936

Hi all,
like to recommend my massage lady who is still doing my normal massage.she is from Origins Jamu Massage which i use to do post natal 3 month back. Their service is good. she is punctual and very kind lady. learn a lot from her what to eat to increase milk supply and how to do baby massage. my baby had colic, even infant wind drops ect didny help much. i try the bb massage she taught me using the telon oil and baby binder. is really amazing my bb do calm down faster and can sleep better...

now she doing my monthly massage..
hehe

Hi,
Can I check if any one has tried post natal massage with Mdm Noor? Any feedbacks? I am due in Oct and plan to engage her service. Thanks!

Hi mummies,

I had a very good massage lasy to reccomand for pre n post natal massage.
Her name is Maya Sari,This is my 4 session with her & i slim down to my pre pregancy size & shape & she help me tke out my water in my stomach & she show it to me,i was so shock & she help me tke out all my blood clot in my uterus which i gt a shock in my life as i gt to quickly rush to the toilet as it dripping & in a big pieces of lump.

I would highly recommand her.her nos is 94767836
i m nt related to her.Anything can email me @ [email protected]

hi, iv just finished my session with mdm aida. i feel good n full of strength she's very experience.. she's very puntual and friendly... pay the full amount after the sessions. she staying hougang.. call her at 94361463 mdm aida if u need her service... package $400 7days just for hougang resident.

claudia

is it ok to get blood out????

Btw, how much does she charge and does she go to everypart of singapore?

thanks, please PM me....

Ladies...

I m currently using Mdm Sadiah..
Yes she good n prof.
I used her for pre natal as well.
For Post natal..guess wat...after 1 session with her..my tummy reduce ..
and she even taught me where to get those stuffs which they used to apply myself..hehe...n i got it..
her charges was cheap $50 for 1hr and best of all she dun collect deposit ..payment by each session $50..no need to scare she runs away..

Hi all,

I'm currently using Mrs Shariff. I used her for my previous pregnancy and was quite pleased with her massages. I used her for pre natal too and she taught me how to bind my stomach and even bought for me the binders at a cheaper rate. At hosp selling $85 but she sells for $60.. same brand somemore! She even taught me how to massage my baby boy because he had colic.

Now into my 2nd preg with twins and I'm using her for pre-natal. Will definately use her for post natal too because after one month with her, i managed to lose 8kg.

oh.. also, don't need to pay deposit so I was happy to call as and when I was free or felt like having a massage. her no. is 98335464. Best thing is she's certified and can massage old people too! So my mum got a massage treat everytime she came along.

hi ladies,,,

just finish my session with origins Jamu massage ,,, the exp was good. The therapist help me with my engorgement, (the hot stone is really very useful), me 1st time mum really dun know what to expect... my water rentention also reduces a lot after the sessions... my therapist is very helpful and give me lots of tip and advice..Quite grateful to them as my session supposed to start later as i book them last min but they managed to give me an earlier slot...
Actually my mum objected to me engaging the post natal massage ,but now after she see the benefits to my body she also say the therapist is good..
thanks for recommendation forumers...

hi yas,,,

how much her normal massage? my mum looking around... curious you have same name as her?...no offend?

thx

Hi mummies,

I gt a good massage lady to reccomand.Her name is Maya Sari,Hp:94767836.I did my 1st post natal massage wth her 7yrs ago n 2nd massage 1 mth plus ago as i just give birth.

She really v pro in slimming me down.After my 2nd pregancy i was v fat n big size,immediately i leave the hosp i did the massage the next day n guess i took up 10 session frm her.@ the 4th session i go back to my pre pregancy shape.I had v bad water retention she massage me n extract my water ny showin me with her hand n i was v shock.i told her tat my uterus is pain n hard n immediately she massage big lump of blood like lump of big liver flow down tat i had to rush to the toilet as blood was dripping n after tat my uterus is soft n the medi used for the wrap the waram is up to the whole dae to burn fat.
If mummies could stand wrap for 8 hrs and she also uses G5 for me to break n frim up the fat.

I m really grateful to her.Without her think mu hubi wld alway call me fatty bom bom.i upload pic of my before n after pregancy pic n my baby 1st mth pic.u all cld see it in my facebook at [email protected]

If u all want to see faster result n slimming pls call her ,my mum in law saw my effect n also sign up 10 session frm her.5th session weight lost 5kg...Good luck

She goes to ANY PART of singapore.I m not related to her just i m grateful to her for helpin me so i advertise to u all.

Hi Yoyo,

You can call rebecca, her contact are on this website www.originsjamumassage.blogspot.com
thanks
happy.gif

Hi,
Just would like to recommend my therapist frm Malay heritage jamu massage. Very punctual, no hp during her session and feel very comfortable with her massage. If you're looking for a reliable therapist, I really find their service is gd and few frens also using their company service and that why I dare to take up their service. Even went to the boos hse to pay my deposit. Website malayheritagemassage.blogspot.com

Hi Claudia

Any photos to show your before and after session? She got do massage for slimming? How much does she charge and for how long?

Hi i would like to recommend Maya. I find her very punctual, massage great and she;s very knowledgeable. Her massage is 7 session for $500. Another reason i would like to reco her is cos u can trust that she will be there everyday for u as she only collect payment from u on the last day of service. So u don't need to worry that she ll run away wz ur deposit

Hi mummies,

I gt a good massage lady to reccomand.Her name is Maya Sari,Hp:94767836.I did my 1st post natal massage wth her 7yrs ago n 2nd massage 1 mth plus ago as i just give birth.

She really v pro in slimming me down.After my 2nd pregancy i was v fat n big size,immediately i leave the hosp i did the massage the next day n guess i took up 10 session frm her.@ the 4th session i go back to my pre pregancy shape.I had v bad water retention she massage me n extract my water ny showin me with her hand n i was v shock.i told her tat my uterus is pain n hard n immediately she massage big lump of blood like lump of big liver flow down tat i had to rush to the toilet as blood was dripping n after tat my uterus is soft n the medi used for the wrap the waram is up to the whole dae to burn fat.
If mummies could stand wrap for 8 hrs.

I m really grateful to her.Without her think mu hubi wld alway call me fatty bom bom.i upload pic of my before n after pregancy pic n my baby 1st mth pic.u all cld see it in my facebook at [email protected]

If u all want to see faster result n slimming pls call her ,my mum in law saw my effect n also sign up 10 session frm her.5th session weight lost 5kg...Good luck..If she is not good i will not keep promoting her....U all gt to try n gteed fast result...

Hi experienced mummies
Is that ok to do massage after c-section? when do you think it is ok to start it? i am just afraid it will be risky. My tummy is still big until 1.5 months giving birth..look like 4 months pregnant. is there any alternative like exercise to reduce the big tummy?
thanks!

hi frutty,

For C sect ,it advisable to start at least after 3 weeks . most important is that the wound heals. Post natal massage is effective is u do it within 2 months after delivery.My post natal massage lady was from origins jamu massage and she teach me how to slim down. her massahe uses jamu herbs that helpe me get rid of water rentention and wind and tighten stomach muscles. then i must religious use slimming cream with binder everyday ...

i do see results but of cos we have to also manage our food intake. C sect not recommend do any strenous exercise at least 6 months ... so to go slimming centre a bit scare too cos they use machine etc...

you can go see the website [email protected]

hi cloudz, i tried rustic nirvana for pre natal massage once but didnt really enjoy it.. feel that the therapist like anyhow massage and didnt managed to relieve the aches at my joints. I think their post natal massage is quite ex.. i use origins jamu massage and my exp with them is good. the strains were relieved. i liked it as they help me with milk supply which most therapists only do massage. it important to me as i want to breastfeed my newborn exclusively..their rates are reasonable too if you compare them to rustic / wayang .
can visit their website www.originsjamumassage.blogspot.com

hi pat, may i know which therapist you used from originsjamu massage? i am interested to engage their service but not sure which therapist to engage.

thanks

I just finished my post natal massage with Mdm Ida. Personally i find her very friendly & professional.

I started the massage only after 1 and 1/2 mth after c-sect, initially quite scare that it will be very hard for my tummy to slim down but guess what, after only 1 session with her, i can see the results. My tummy become firmer and smaller.

She will also help to bathe the baby and provide massage for the baby as well. She charge oni $50 per session with free baby oil & body scrub.

Will sure to engage Mdm Ida as my ML when i have my 2nd BB next time

hi Patle, i also uses origins jamu , but my therapist is Mdm karlsom. i also enjoyed their services and liked that they help with my blocked duct, and how to use the hot stone compress before the pumping....overall she really help to get rid of my wind & water rentention.
happy.gif

Hi all,
I would like to highly recommend my massage lady, Ms Shima.
After only 3 days, my tummy size has reduced alot and i lost 3kg! She uses massage oil and jamu for massage and does the binding for the tummy.
You can contact her at 82226593 (Shima)
She charges $460 (7 sessions), $640 (10 sessions), price is very resonable.
For more information, please private message me.

hi all. was wondering if any massage lady can massage me prior to me getting pregnant? i heard that some massages help ladies to conceive better.

Hi, I manage to get back in shape aft 6mth of hard werk.... Alot water retention + cellulite +
fats + etc ...lolz.... loss from 72 to 57.
anyway.. i m glad to be sexy again...heheheheh...
Thanks to my post-natal + slimming lady who never giveup on me.. Thumbs UPZ for Liz who is very patience wif me for almost half a year..
salute to Liz once again..

Hi all,

I would like to recommend Ms Mariam Rawi, Indah Faidah Traditional Salon, HP : 9139 7178

Very experienced post natal masseuse,been doing it for 29 years ++ , highly recommend you ladies contact her...

Hi Mummies

I used to engaged Mdm Noor for my post natal massage 5 yrs ago & now unable to contact her as she had changed her mobile nbr. Any mummies have her new mobile number? Thanks!

Hi
Anyone can recommend massage slimming? I hv given birth 1.5 yrs ago n my child now 17mths old. However my tummy is still big n still left 5 kg despite I went for Malay massage 2 mths after my delivery. Any idea? Thanks.

Back