Advise for Post Natal Massage

does one have to purchase the traditional cloth for binding? or is that included? the prices include the trspt costs for massage ladies or shld we reimburse them so money too?

my experience with khatijah was very bad!

late every single time. this was very disruptive for me cos i breastfeed my baby and i'll time it so that i can start the massage and finish in time for the next feed. but because she was always late, my baby would get hungry in the middle of the massage and cry. how to enjoy massage like that.

and khatijah talks and talks non stop during the massage. mainly about how good she is.

To any MTB interested in Naini.

My comment: Terrible lady, forget it. I got her for my post natal. 1st day she was rather punctual but thereafter either she was late or arrived too early, otherwise she would last minute change the appt. Personally I find that her jamu skill is so so and always cut short of the massage sessions all the time since 1st session (15-20mins including binding our tummy area) which I hated most. I told her about these yet it remained. Her last session is a body scrub lasted only 5mins. Fyi she even told me that each session will be 45mins! That's ridiculous...

Overall I found Naini too overcharging for this kind of lousy services. Yet she kept on saying that Zoe Tay liked her skill. If anyone of you still wants to get her, please tell her to turn off her mobile. She's always on the phone and despite I told her to turn off or changed to silent mode, nothing's changed too. Good luck!

Hi Van,

Thanks for your feedback. I nearly engaged Naini but after hearing yr posting i changed my mind.

Now i am thinking of using Sadiah instead. Anyone has comments on her.

Thanks so much

Van,

I read about Naini's bad service in another forum, so luckily i did not engage her. I took rohaya instead and she was pretty good! But one thing is she don't use jamu at all, another massage lady told me that using jamu is more effective. any comments anyone?

hey gals
i am doing my prenatal massage w a lady call Ms Falijah, thier shop is now in Ginza but moving over to people's park centre after CNY.

if u gals int in getting her for post natal, might like to try out w her for prental 1st. her post natal is $60 per session.

my edd only in early march.. but will be enagging her for post natal as feel very comfortable w her for pre natal. don wan change to someone i don kw

Hi All,
Any hear about Zana? Have called Susi and Sadiah, both fully book next month. SAD.

Hi Van,
Thanks for your feedback, I just call her yesterday. Luckily saw your post today so I will think twice.

Hi Ginger,
Which forum did you saw the feedback. Maybe I may want to take a look.

Hi All,
Anyone heart about Zana? I have called Sadiah and Susi, both not available in march. SAD.

Hi Van,
Thanks for your feedback, I called Naini yesterday, was thinking to engage her service, after seeing your feedback i think i should think twice.

Hi Ginger,
May I know which forum did you read about Naini?

Ginger,

Personally for post natal I'd prefer jamu massage as it's more effective of getting rid of our clog blood inside the body as compared to other types of massage. Of course different lady may prefer others too, it's up to you. Not forgetting to continue on-off nourish your precious body even after your confinement.

I second Van comments on Naini. Personally I feel her herb is qutie effective but not as super as what mentioned in the forum. Think she is over rated. Also I feel she should improve on her time management. She will only confirm the timing v late at nite but hardly keep to the timing.

i called Nora and Sadiah today and plan for a prenatal massgae with them this week and next, from here then determine maybe who i prefer for my post natal massage.

both ladies sounds very nice
happy.gif

hi ladies
Nora did her 1st massgae for me this morning. i am overall pleased w her service and had a 1.5 hrs sleep later.

my strain is veyr much on my legs. she is prompt in her timing. going for csection next fri, will be asking her to come on thurs to massage for me as well. then 1 wk later she will massage for me but except tummy area as had c-section. i think i am very pamper

fion, early congrats on bb arrival next wk .. so glad to hear massages r helpin u in final phase of pregnancy. we mommies do deserve to be pampered
happy.gif

Hi, everyone..
I m now 10 weeks pregnant, wanted to start pre-natal massage.. but having spotting now.
Dunno can or not...Any good recommendation for pre-natal massage lady? The Lady I want to engage for post natal massage dun do pre-natal..
kao_smile.gif

hi...
may i know what is auntie Sadiah's tel no and is she good? any comment for her. I'm in my 20 weeks pregnant,still thinking whether need to get one for pre natal...

hi TS
i hv been doing prenatal since my 13th wks w her all these while in Ginza plaza just that they are shifting to People park on Mon (26Feb). i am going c-section next fri and cant go down peole park anymore. her contact is 94887529

hi magoo
most recom massage after 13wks but since u have spotting now may wan avoid. i do from 13th wks onwards and think it helps. i don hv water retention until my 35 weeks

Hi jasmum,
I saw your posts on massage with Susi, may i know the 2 hot masks she provided, do you need to bath or touch water?
Cos unsure how is the hot mask done and where she applied on you and do you need to shower? Bcos during confinement probably one could not bath or shower..pls advise. Thanks
happy.gif

Hi,

Is Naini really that bad? Saw so many good reveiws about her in other thread and almost wanted to get her. Now think twice again too. How long in advance did u gals "book" the massage ladies? Thanks.

Hi Tots,

Where did you read about bad feedback for Naini? Can PM me?

I will be giving birth next week and I still can't book any post natal massage as most of them already fully book except Naini. But after seeing so many bad feedback about her I feel abit worried
sad.gif

I have bad experience with Susi. Need to pay upfront for her package. She only did 6 sessions for me after 2mths plus. Always call up last minute to postpone/cancel appointment. A lot of 'good' excuses from her. I end up terminated the package and she charge me very ex for the 2 hot masks.

Hi CL,

I saw the bad reviews here in this thread by Van earlier. Headache ah, all seems not so good. Thought of settling for Susi, now tks3 seems to give bad review too.

can any1 advise when to do post-natal massage? if it is immed from birth of baby, then with confinemnt,
kao_dizzy.gif
can bath after all the jamu oil??

Oh my goodness...din know Susi was that bad review. Ya,its a headache when appointment were cancelled/postponed last minutes. It really inconvenience for mummies when we have already planned for the relaxed massage and such past min changes occurred.

I was also thinking of getting Susi too..She shld be more professional...

May I know any reviews on Auntie Sue? Heard she is good as well??

Just to share, recently I have post-natal massage with Aunty Sadiah. I had c-section so she did not really massage my tummy just wrap. But after 7 sessions, my tummy has reduced alot. Really enjoyed the massage & she gave very good advice. On-time & very friendly.

Hi handydog,

how much is the package that Aunty Sadiah charges and when did u start your massage after the c-section?

celia..her rates is $320 7 sessions, include wraps. I had mine 3wks after, once i dont feel any pain. of course yr gynae must say ok.

Hi handydog

Cani check wif u hw much weight did u manage to lose after the massage? In fact i have booked her service and realli is interested hw much weiight can i actually lose lor.. keke

Actually, weight loss is very individual. I lost my total 9kg before the massage. But it does help in my tummy area & the wind in my body. My hubby says my face seems to slim down. Not sure if it's due to massage or breastfeeding.

Hi... seems like Sadiah will be fully packed. Saw in one of the thread about this lady named Mona, anyone has came across any comment about her?

Hi handydog,

320 for 7 sessions? that's quite reasonable and how's the service? if sadiah good then might have to book her now as i'm due in May

celia...I enjoyed her massage, her strength is good for me. She also teached me how to massage my breast to increase flow & also my baby. U can call her to check availabilty.

handydog do u hve aunty sadiah's contct? R we able2try a prenatal msg first & then decide postnatal packge or not?
kao_blush.gif
i m very interested2get her

Back