Advice Required: Divorce or Not Divorce????

Even if u are in the wrong, he should go with u for counselling to find out how to carry on, and how he can 'forgive' u and carry on with your marriage.

Anyway, if he does not want to go and u force him to go, the counselling will not work.

talked to him again. he just asked me to list down his faults and substantiate them with specific incidents before he is convinced that he should go.

frankly, i do not remember exactly when are instances where his faults were manifested specifically, so as to list them, and for him to remember when and where, what he had said and done. i could remember a few recent cases, but when i listed them, he simply refused to agree that those incidents ever happened.

what is wrong with this man? what to do with such man. simply cannot take it

To go counselling is not finding out who is at fault. It actually to find out wat kind of problem extist between both of you and how you could resolve this

Same as you sadwife2009, I am having the same "communication breakdown" with my hubby. He only likes to talk to my boy and play his iphone. Very cold towards me and we have no sex for very long time. Last few times, i was the one who initiated it and he will find excuses that he was too tired or tomorrow have to wake up early. When asked him for the problem and he always denied.
I find myself very lousy and really want a divorce.

sad

sent him a letter expressing my loneliness and helplessness regarding our marriage. no response from him for a while. just mentioned to me today that i m ridiculous.

he could be under lots of stress. had been scolding maid for slightest mistake made, almost every day. shows inclination to violence. throwing fragile stuff when in anger.

very worried that son will grow up like his father. hot tempered and quite anti-social.

Dear Friends,

I am not really going thru Divorce yet but really wanted to go ahead with it...
My story is quite confusing so perhaps i leave it to another day...

Why i am here is i really need sound advice regarding custody.
I hv a note hinting my wife do not want the custody of the kids, can i use this note as evidence to get full custody ?

Below are the EXACT words from the note -

"i hope tat u can think over wat i had mentioned earlier, about the separation/divorce letter. i hope we can settle things nicely. i do not wish to let this thing turn out ugly, so to benefit the kids. <u>as for the kids, i m willing to let u have them, since u wan them. but i will greatly appreciate if u could let me visit them often and bring them over to my place once a week, maybe overnight. </u>Well, I strongly believe u can take care of them so much better dan i do, esp i hav a very bad temper.

I also strongly believe, by signing the letter will benefit us and will be much much better for us to face each other again."

So friends, do you think i can get custody based on the bold and underlined statement ?

My gf was married since 2009. 21 feb... And last year have there wedding dinner 20-03-11. Yet thing change after all. I feel like a nightmare on. After meet this getai Chen Xiao xin and thing happend a broken married of them. Husband and Xiao xin getai singer was together up to hurt the wife deep deep by there stupid way. Keep sent the wife photo and SMS of them thing to make the wife cannt take it. I understand my gf pain inside her heart. She knw her husband since 2003 for 9 year . Yet treat her this way both of them use to be very close fre and stay in same location of there house. My gf happend her sickness now husband leave her and hurt her this way how a women could take all this by her ownself. She cannt slp and eat worry and scare of all those thing the husband and the Xiao xin wan to do to her. Why must treat my gf this sad way when my gf so in love deep with we husband for 9 year love. Husband beat my gf for more then 6 time up even end in hospital b4. But my gf forgive him few time and stil with him. Yet hurt a 软的女人.. Even my gf chose to be forgive her husband that time when she find up got this Xiao xin . She told alot of fre even infornt of her husband and the women . She stil hope her husband to be back and save the marriage. Husband fre told my gf dnt be silly women this kind of man forget about it not use anymore. How he hurt u we are guy see Liao also not happy. Even the husband knw very well wife love him so much and he stil make way to hurt my gf more deep . When my gf with her husband time her husband is no money de. My gf dnt mind spent with him together all those hard time an nv leave him stil chose to marry him. Together dem those wind wind rain rain time. Then thing change. Husband got money Liao treat her like hell spent his money on the women and buy her lv bag Rolex watch Gucci shoe and go japan holiday. When my gf apply for money in family court husband say no money all this and tt yet stil can bring tt women go Japan holiday . This kind of husband see the way he did to my gf yet stil make her til no way.

dear mommey pls help to commet at husband betrays wife post...thanks ...about the new paper last night and tobite de getai chen xiao xin new....pls ...

Back