! -- Advice: Pat's Schoolhouse Baby Haven

kaysee

Mummies who have their kids at Pat's Schoolhouse Baby Haven, do you have any feedback on the toddler program for 2-year old?

How are the teachers, kids, venue, curriculum, activities, food etc? I have visited them, but I did not feel it was as amazing as some have claimed. Am I missing out anything important?

School Holidays need not be dull! Get your children fit and healthy with some outdoor fun!

Come join us for our March and June School Holidays Skate Camp!

Details: http://skate-with-us.com/swuholidaycamp.html

Skate With Us is the only skate school for kids. Our Born to Skate Programmme has been featured in over 10 top parenting and lifestyle magazines like motherhood, today's parents, young familites, U-Weekly, Simply Her and many many more!

Their infant care centre is similar to other infant care centre, the difference is the caregiver there seems happier n more motivated in their job. The environment is also nicer than most infant care.

I think the toddler will have more interesting program... most importantly, u will graduated to Pat schoolhouse nursery group which is wat pat schhouse is famous for.

my 10 month baby is there now for 3 weeks and seems to be enjoying it. my other 2 older kids are pats alumni too. it is the best choice i have made for them so far in terms of school. my eldest one cried when they graduated. it is really a school with heart.

Back