Advice on couple fertility package

Hpets15

Hi all,

My Husband and I have been trying for a baby without much luck and it seems like my regular period have become irregular the past few months. have tried Clearblue ovulation kits and attempted during peak ovulation period but still no luck...We are thinking of trying the Raffles Medical couple fertility package. Has anyone here tried it before? Curious to know how it will go and is it at the price it states without any hidden charges?

Open to recommendation for other fertility packages as well if anyone has tried.

Thank you.

Hi all,

My Husband and I have been trying for a baby without much luck and it seems like my regular period have become irregular the past few months. have tried Clearblue ovulation kits and attempted during peak ovulation period but still no luck...We are thinking of trying the Raffles Medical couple fertility package. Has anyone here tried it before? Curious to know how it will go and is it at the price it states without any hidden charges?

Open to recommendation for other fertility packages as well if anyone has tried.

Thank you.

hi.. I be visiting raffles fertility center this friday for a fertility check-up, doing blood test first. I can give you an update after that. Will be doing up the fertility assessment by Raffles for $379 (includes gst). This price does not include doctor consultation fee though.

hi.. I be visiting raffles fertility center this friday for a fertility check-up, doing blood test first. I can give you an update after that. Will be doing up the fertility assessment by Raffles for $379 (includes gst). This price does not include doctor consultation fee though.

Thanks for the update. Keen to hear more from you. I thought it includes the doctor consultation fee as I asked them when I called through nevertheless please let me know. Keen to know how it is. Thank you.

Ive went for blood tests earlier. Total costs inclusive of gst & admin fee: $396

I re-clarified and they told me package is inclusive of doctor’s consultation. The nurse very friendly, drew 2 tubes of blood from me.

Ive went for blood tests earlier. Total costs inclusive of gst & admin fee: $396

I re-clarified and they told me package is inclusive of doctor’s consultation. The nurse very friendly, drew 2 tubes of blood from me.

Oh, not so bad. I’ll go give it a try with Husband too. Wish you all the best. May your results come back with good news :)

Hi hi. How was it? Includes doctor consultation too?

yes, the package includes consultation :)
After blood tests, the doctor will discuss with us (husband & me) on the next best appropriate treatment. Waiting time is reasonable too.
Thanks for the reply! :) all the best to your future baby!!!
Which doctor did you choose? Did she already advise a particular treatment?

I’m actually 36yo already and first time to try so a bit nervous:(

Thanks for the reply! :) all the best to your future baby!!!
Which doctor did you choose? Did she already advise a particular treatment?

I’m actually 36yo already and first time to try so a bit nervous:(

No problem :)

I was with Dr Thong at raffles. She gave me & my husband a few optionsto try out naturally for another 6 months, IUI or IVF. Im now at kkh with Dr Liu Shuling as I wanted to enjoy government subsidies. Have already done SO-IUI & IVF but not successful :x

We are in the same boat. Im 37 this year and trying for first baby.

No problem :)

I was with Dr Thong at raffles. She gave me & my husband a few optionsto try out naturally for another 6 months, IUI or IVF. Im now at kkh with Dr Liu Shuling as I wanted to enjoy government subsidies. Have already done SO-IUI & IVF but not successful :x

We are in the same boat. Im 37 this year and trying for first baby.
I see. Praying for the best for you sis!! :)
Issit expensive for iui and ivf? So she recommended these treatments based on the screening results?

Back