Advice of pregnancy in Singapore

expatsg

I have a list of questions to be answered below are few:

1. Based on my research I found KKH hospital is the one with exp professional and facilities so i tried and ended with Dr. Suzanne being the popular gynac but still is only avaliable from January 2020.
I have been assigned Dr. Serene Thain who based on the profile is an Associate Consulant and a very junior Gynac. Do anyone have experience with her?
https://www.kkh.com.sg/profile/serene-thain-pei-ting

2. Apart from the hospital gynac is there is another options avaliable for consulation and is there any other senior expert lady gynac in singapore?

3. Does someone know of any insurance that covers up the entire expense?

4. KKH is charging 193$ for the first consulation i feel it too high for a junior level gynac. any suggestion?

In terms of facilities for newborn n kids, KKH wld b d best.

Do u foresee a difficult pregnancy? Or having twins?

In general, there r many other experience gynea n many were practicing in KKH b4 going 2 private practice.

As 4 charging, d price is not much different fr private gynea.

6-7 weeks would b gd... but u can always call 2 check wif d clinic. Sometimes, they may advise differently.

Hope u find a doc whom u r comfortable wif.

Anyone had any experience with Dr. Anita Kale?
If you’re going to stick with kkh, I recommend dr shephali Tagore. And if you’re interested in private, dr Goh Shen Li from mount Alvernia hospital. I’ve had experiences with both of them and they’re very senior and skilled gynaes. They have good bedside manners too.

I have a list of questions to be answered below are few:

1. Based on my research I found KKH hospital is the one with exp professional and facilities so i tried and ended with Dr. Suzanne being the popular gynac but still is only avaliable from January 2020.
I have been assigned Dr. Serene Thain who based on the profile is an Associate Consulant and a very junior Gynac. Do anyone have experience with her?
https://www.kkh.com.sg/profile/serene-thain-pei-ting

2. Apart from the hospital gynac is there is another options avaliable for consulation and is there any other senior expert lady gynac in singapore?

3. Does someone know of any insurance that covers up the entire expense?

4. KKH is charging 193$ for the first consulation i feel it too high for a junior level gynac. any suggestion?
Hi There!!

Hope you had great delivery!! We have been assigned with Dr. Serene Thain as well and wanted to know the experience with her?? Like you mentioned, my concern is she is junior Gynac and should I be worried ??

Hi There!!

Hope you had great delivery!! We have been assigned with Dr. Serene Thain as well and wanted to know the experience with her?? Like you mentioned, my concern is she is junior Gynac and should I be worried ??
May I know how’s ur experience!

Back