advice needed on breastfeeding

Hi JHmum,
I had the same problem like you when I delivered my bb last yr. Till saw many mum's recommended Mdm Rokiah service frm traditional holistic for engorggement service. She teach me how to do proper latching and share lots of tips and advise on bb. She really emcourage BF. Can email her your quires as till now if I have BF problems, I still get her advise. You may contact her at 92716091 or call her office 62849227 as got to know she is always outstation nowadays. Thanks.

Hi, I have a few qns in mind hope someone can help me:

1) if say I'm on antibiotic for 3 days and the last pill I took is this morning 630am. So by when is my BM safe for my babies to consume?

2) if I have been expressing for 3 hrs constantly for 2 mths... Can I say the amount I'm getting is stable now? I'm getting 6 oz per session per 3 hrs...

3) Now I'm stretching my session to 6 hourly and managed to get 12 oz which is double of wat I'm getting if I pump 3 hourly... Will this supply maintain or will it drop as time or days goes by?

Hi,

I am letting go on my Avent ISIS Duo (Dual pump) as I dont need it anymore. Pls PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Back