Advice needed - My husband is having affair with a China Woman

The Court want solid proof ... like caught them red-handed in bed. That's why you need to engage a PI.

Why not just sue on him on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour. It's broader ground, but the onus is still on you to proof it.

Like, you can mention something that my HB has been withdrawing huge amount of cash from the bank without my knowledge, but on the other hand, say that he cannot afford to pay me or kids household allowance. You know what I mean.

Do you know that some women can even cite not enough sex as unreasonable behaviour. wahahahhaaha .....

8560269.jpg

This is a snapshot of the china woman sending him her bank account via sms.

Guys will think that the woman love them for their ability. Stupid. These slutty woman will even turn lesbian if they find a rich gf one day. Why don't guys think carefully seriously. Make me lol big time.

Btw Michilin. Good luck in finding more evidence. The more the better. Confront don't confront verbally. Confront your husband using messages. More substantial if wanna use it in court.
happy.gif

@Michilin, no you can't lodge a complaint anonymously. However, all your complains will be handled confidentially.

That is to mean you need to reveal who is the person who made the complain. However, the person will not be made known to the anyone else.

That is to prevent people who anyhow report others.

The reason why I want to do it anonymously is because a bad experience that a friend of mine had encountered. Confidential, I doubt so... This friend of mine was confronted by the husband after knowing that she was the one filing the complaint against the other woman. The husband can even tell my friend the PI report that she had submitted, which she did indeed submit.

To get her case investigated, she got to push those people to get them moving. She reported her case after the other woman had gone back to China after the expiry of her pass. MOM replied that she is not holding any pass at the moment do there is no infringement and told her to report her absence if she happens to come back. Can you imagine, you complain against the woman, they don't do anything and she can come back on a new pass again...

I had gathered some new information... The PRC is on work permit and had gotten her permit number.

Under what circumstances will MOM revoke the permit?

To be fair, not all PRC women are the same. I have many ex. china colleagues whom I got to know them in a factory where they worked as operators. Most of them are proper, simple & nice women with good moral values & we even became close frds. Out of 10, only one of them is after $. So just wanna point out not all are like that. I even think that more & more Singaporean ladies are getting materialistic. (Man with no car, pls dun bother to go after them) I heard of this very often.
说的很好。Especially underline sentence.

(Not All, but) Most Singaporean women are tough to handle.

136988090251fb2d4452183.jpg

Quite true that Singaporean women are materialistic.

Last edited:
the nature of men .. they dont only just involved with PRC women but also other nationalities ...
glad that they are involving with women but not men :)

the nature of men .. they dont only just involved with PRC women but also other nationalities ...
glad that they are involving with women but not men :)
You are totally unaware. There are local gay & straight forums where bi-sexual (including married) men look for men to please them. May be somebody can direct you to the particular discussion thread in that forum.

There are many married men already looking for men. men-to-men sex. 已婚妇女仍然被蒙在鼓里。Watch video-clip (click here).

问题就出在社会变迁的繁荣了!Increasing population, getting more developed, advanced, modern and etc. Gay-Lesbian-Bi-Trans (GLBT) is one of the headache society issues that Singapore is facing now.

Continue next post.

Last edited:
There are many Singaporeans opening to gay. However, there were many families turn out to cheer for Pink Dot 2013 event at Hong Lim Park!

To support gay event, 意思是呼吁社会接受gay and lesbian. Eventually, who to be blamed for influencing husband/son/brother becoming gay and wife/daughter/sister become lesbian?

Downloads26.jpg

Dear mommies,

It is very sad for me to read all the troubles that you experience. . As I too experience the same exact things.
Shenzhen.. china woman... dongguan...ktv.. vietnamese..went out 4am everyday...

Im looking for a good pi and not too expensive. If any of you have any contact, pls pm me

To All Wives & Mothers,

I have reliable source.

You might get disappointed with their (ICA) usual reply - "Sorry, we can't do anything...". Do not get upset. ICA is doing something and will be looking into the matter. However, ICA cannot reveal what they are doing.

My advice:
1. Submission of your husband and "mistress" particulars to ICA will help alot.
2. Provide your genuine identity. No "Mrs/Mdm Anonymous".
3. Give concrete reasons.
4. Rest of it, let Government handle.

以上是最合法又不伤害人的途径。必须对得起的良心。:) 最后,接受/放下,慢慢地看开。

Last edited:
To All Wives & Mothers,

I have reliable source.

You might get disappointed with their (ICA) usual reply - "Sorry, we can't do anything...". Do not get upset. ICA is doing something and will be looking into the matter. However, ICA cannot reveal what they are doing.

My advice:
1. Submission of your husband and "mistress" particulars to ICA will help alot.
2. Provide your genuine identity. No "Mrs/Mdm Anonymous".
3. Give concrete reasons.
4. Rest of it, let Government handle.

以上是最合法又不伤害人的途径。必须对得起的良心。:) 最后,接受/放下,慢慢地看开。

Hi toblerone,

u are half right. The government, will only do something if u 'push' them.

I have a friend, who husband was involved with a PRC. Despite several 'warning' to the PRC to keep away, the PRC refused to stop, and proudly shout that my friend cant do anything to her.

My friend went to make a complaint to MOM.
MOM give all sort of excuse and ask for evidences, that they are having affair.
My friend had no choice but to engaged a PI to get the evidence.
Despite getting the evidence, the MOM officer initially tried to push away n say nothing can be done, although there are clear evidence that they are staying together. It dragged for a few months.

At a last resort, my friend write directly to the minister of manpower and Prime Minister Office and also threaten to get the press into this.
Within a week, action was taken, and my friend was told that the women work permit had being revoked n she was blacklisted from coming to Singapore.

The government, will only do something if u 'push' them.

I have a friend, who husband was involved with a PRC. Despite several 'warning' to the PRC to keep away, the PRC refused to stop, and proudly shout that my friend cant do anything to her.

My friend went to make a complaint to MOM.
MOM give all sort of excuse and ask for evidences, that they are having affair.
My friend had no choice but to engaged a PI to get the evidence.
Despite getting the evidence, the MOM officer initially tried to push away n say nothing can be done, although there are clear evidence that they are staying together. It dragged for a few months.

At a last resort, my friend write directly to the minister of manpower and Prime Minister Office and also threaten to get the press into this.
Within a week, action was taken, and my friend was told that the women work permit had being revoked n she was blacklisted from coming to Singapore.
Government departments playing "taiji".

She went through a long and tough way! Fought very hard! 实在佩服!I am very pleased to see her reached objective. Tough war!

14708753145291814d895c4.jpg

Hi all,

I'm stress as my husband having affair with PRC kindergarden teacher and they been together almost 6 years. I really cannot tolerate as my husband keep telling lie and meet her. I'm stress and what should I do? Everytime I confront my husband he not admit.

Hi all,

I'm stress as my husband having affair with PRC kindergarden teacher and they been together almost 6 years. I really cannot tolerate as my husband keep telling lie and meet her. I'm stress and what should I do? Everytime I confront my husband he not admit.

Oh dear. How can u tolerate so long.
Since he doesn't admit. Then get evidence use it to confront him or use it to make the prc to stop if not report to mom

Give him a deadline and no more chances after that for him.
He said me give him 6 month dead line and I'm giving him because of my son, then school holiday I bring my child back Msia he told me they break. But actually he still telling lie and they still meet up.

He said me give him 6 month dead line and I'm giving him because of my son, then school holiday I bring my child back Msia he told me they break. But actually he still telling lie and they still meet up.
Then you might have to consider to cut him off.....Too much of him to do that to you.

He is not repentant at all and continues to take you for granted.

Why need 6 month to breakup. He is just dragging.

If he really wan to break up. Can be done within a day. Just blacklist her handphone.

Anyway instead of waiting for him to breakup on your part u can get evidence and write to the kindgarten or MOM.

Why need 6 month to breakup. He is just dragging.

If he really wan to break up. Can be done within a day. Just blacklist her handphone.

Anyway instead of waiting for him to breakup on your part u can get evidence and write to the kindgarten or MOM.
Yes,why not try the kindergarten or MOM side?

Better than doing nothing.

Hi all,

Just engaged a PI and gather evidence.
Thereafter, file for divorced!
I can't imagine you can tolerate for so long.
Since you have given him chances over and over again, and he doesn't change, you should already set your mind, and file for a divorce rather than dragging this on.

Yes,why not try the kindergarten or MOM side?

Better than doing nothing.

MOM or kindgergarten won't entertain you. Unless you have evidence. At most they will put a 'case' only. But without any evidence, they can't/won't do anything.

So best way is only engage a PI and get proof. With proof not only can file for divorce, can show the MOM or the kindergarten proof also

MOM or kindgergarten won't entertain you. Unless you have evidence. At most they will put a 'case' only. But without any evidence, they can't/won't do anything.

So best way is only engage a PI and get proof. With proof not only can file for divorce, can show the MOM or the kindergarten proof also
Yes,usually the evidence of the PI speaks the loudest most of the time.

There are many PRC or Vietnamese ladies in SG who think by marrying a SG guy, they will have a better life. You chases one away, here comes another.

There are many PRC or Vietnamese ladies in SG who think by marrying a SG guy, they will have a better life. You chases one away, here comes another.
Yes...agree with you.

Some might had studied here for a long time and working here right now.

Whether there is another one come or not. At least do something if not they will be more daring.
If everyone think that we can't do anything to those PRC or Vietnamese then they will break up more family. If let them know there will be blacklist then others will be scare

Well, it's common for PRC/Vietnamese ladies to find a SG guy for marriage so can have PR status, better life.
But the main is they are looking for married one, rather than single one! They are breaking family up instead! So such should not deserve to have a chance to even stay here!
Singapore divorce rate going up because of such people!
Hence I agree with margret, can chase one away, is better than doing nothing!

Hi all,

Can tell it's a difficult situation for you, because you never said the 'd' word. One thing you must ask yourself though - what if he admits? Will that make you feel better? And if he does, what will you do about it? I have known couples who know about each others' infidelities but remain married, more so for convenience than for love. Oftentimes there are children to think about, which makes the situation tough

Back