Advice needed - My husband is having affair with a China Woman

wat u do next or wat can u do really depend on wat u want...tat it do u still want to continue this marriage or u wanted out?

<u>Hi Diana</u>
Ya... once betrayed, nothing the guilty one can do to make up for the hurt inflicted. For, the wound can never heal.

I find it funny that our local SG men still want PRC women. I came to know that the PRC women dun even keep themselves clean or hygiene and dun shave their armpit hairs off unlike us. oh my, this is so jaw-dropping... Dun understand why the men are so smitten with PRC women?? Can anyone enlighten me??

Not only PRC. My husband is involved with a Malaysian girl from Pontian. I think sluts can be anyone who is eyeing on money or sex only, don't care of consequences. This slut from Pontian is lowly educated and my husband's staff. She is only 25, my husband 42. She knows he is married with a daughter and yet still went to Geylang hotels with my husband don't know how many times. No shame at all. When I forced them to break up, she pretended to be shock why my husband wanted to break up with her. Shouldn't she have forseen this possibility? I told them umpteen times I will never never divorce for the sake of my daughter, up to now, this shameless slut is still sticking to my husband's office, refused to leave. When I SMS to scold her, she complained to my husband, my husband will console her sometimes in front of me and also give me a bad scolding. I am in a loss. If without kid, I want immediate divorce. But I have been enduring for 3 months for the sake of my 9-yr old daughter, but still don't see any hope.

I regret marrying. Men cannot be trusted. We see too many cases of straying husbands than straying wives. Men just love women and sex too much to be able to resist temptation.

my case is more complicated..im 7 mths preggy n even when my husband knew im pregnant, he didnt even stop the affair with the china woman..up till nw he still denying the fact eventhough he brought the woman home to stay for the night and was caught by us..ppl asked me y i didnt wana salvage the marriage..hw am i suppose to salvage when my husband deny the affair? it just shows that he is not rependent..n im carrying his child when he is having fun with the woman..did he even care about us at that time...im sorry to say this but now whenever i see china woman, i really feel the hatred for them..

wen, since he is denying, get a PI to get u the evidence.

If u still want the marriage, take the evidence and send it to ICA or MOM. They will blacklist the PRC.

many men have affair when the wife is pregnant. But your husband is too much, he bring the PRC back home. So what u doing now?

sad_and_broken heart

Hugz to you, u definitely dun deserve this
sad.gif

My lawyer informed me that they hav sent out the doc for divorce to my husband n he have received it...now waiting for him to revert back to my lawyer..up till nw, nv receive anymore of his sms or calls ..i guess he's not interested in salvaging the marriage anymore bah..n he doesn't wana d baby anymore too...i think the PRC is still around..i dunno hw i can find out..i can oni pray hard that the truth will be revealed one day..n the PRC will get her deserved consequences. May she burn in hell!

Something to share with all woman here...I was at the verge of divorce for so many times. Until one day..I wake up my idea. To torture these group of men is not to treat them nice.These is how I stood up and strategise after fighting for one year!
1) Enjoy time with your kids. Bring them out as though you are single. He will feel why we didnt persuade them to fetch us out.
2) Smile and treat him transparent.
3) LIVE YOUR DAYS TO THE FULLEST AS THOUGH THIS MAN IS OUT OF YOUR LIFE!
4) Dont call them on anything...regardless of fetching the kids, when they are sick or anything. Go, beg or borrow for help. You will realise stranger treat us even better than them. So life is beautiful!(he was so mad when he realised I didnt even tell him the kids were sick.) I just smiled...
5) Dont bother to quarrel. No asking of WHY,WHEN, WHAT, WHO, WHERE. U dun ask stranger such things right? I learnt from my lesson...they love to purposely pick up fight with us and make us turn to mad woman.
6) Most important...remember to love yourself! Dun be depressed.. Thousands watts of smile!!!

I learnt as i recovered from my depression caused by a man who don't love and treasure me and kids.

Today.. I am doing my insurance business. Setting my own goals so that I can move on strong!

When I looked back this one year..I thank him for making me such a strong person. Without what he has done to me..I will never find back myself..Guess we woman always lost ourselves once we married them.

Now, we are still together and he is more worried of me..with so many people I am meeting. And seeing a more career-minded wife that is so independant.

Sisters! Lets all stand up and stop crying! No need to sign the paper yet if you have kids. Why let your kids to grow up in single family to punish this man and let he and that woman live happily.

And I must thank deep in my heart the help of a kind-hearted monk who pray for me. After his prayers..i simply just clear my mind. Interesting, he said all marriage go through such passing phase.Sometimes your enemy are the ones that build u up.

Also.. forget about the PI. Why need the photos to proof that he has strayed.U get more hurt knowing the truth and wasting thousands just to reveal his ugly side.Also, one famous lawyer that I know ever tell me this few things that makes me forget about divorcing(almost $20K if I wanna fight the custody with him)...the court will only accept adultery if we ahve photos that they are in action. But the other woman can sue us back on privacy.

I rather we woman use these few thousands to reveal our hidden beautiful side..Go for spa, holiday or even asthetics treatment!

To him, I am still fat, old and ugly.. But he didnt realised that actually establised men out there are more interested in woman like us who is mature, independant and sexy. I am not a sexy woman but the maturity and charisma is something U cannot find in any younger girls!

i agree with Shu,

some men are "weird" that way, if they see that you don't need them, they start behaving themselves and start respecting you.

Heads up ladies!

shu i agree with u on the point we have to be independent from them.

But on the advice from the lawyer, in think he is wrong. For child cuestody, mostly itv's given to the women, even if fight, and if u win, he have to pay, $20k? not so much unless it's really complicated. For the catching them in bed thingy, in singapore, to prove adultery, doesn't need to catch them in bed la, we use circumstances evidence, that means if he go into a house or hotel room with a women, that evidence is enough. I know because i have use that kind of evidence against my ex and successfully get divorce.

yes, what margret say is right.

In Singapore, there is no such thing to prove adultery have to show them in action in bed, the lawyer is just leading u on. And there is no such things as fight custody cost 20k. I used to work in a lawyer firm, I know.

i feel that if the man heart is no more with the wife then what for still let him tied us down. He will sure continue and enjoy best of both world

Arielle...remove their photos from here immediately! U will get into lawsuit. No...I am protecting u.
I went thru it..lets not throw the ball into the court of the other woman.
End of the day..we dun want to end up be labelled Mad Woman.
And that husband will hate his wife even more..especially when company name are mentioned.
Pls get the moderators to remove ur this post.

Hi,
I feeling very confused! Yday my husband received a sms and this CHINA lady wants to know him. They sms-ed each other and the woman even called him.
I trust my husband that he only wants to find out who is she and how she got his number, that's why he responsed.

Of cos, I love my husband and I really feel very upset and lost on how to handle this situation.

But I think this woman is a threat to all Singaporean families ... can any1 here share with me
(a) how I can complain to MOM/ICA/Police to have this woman investigated, blacklisted and sent back to China?
--> the sms is just the beginning so there are no evidence available now. But I don't want to sit back and let the CHINA woman try her luck onto other Singaporean men!
(b) how can we highlight this problem to the GOVT? Letting those Talents in with the intention to build our nation or to ruin the Families?

P.S. I only got her nickname &amp; handphone number

<font color="ff0000">Singaporeans mommies, let's not sit back and wait for things to happen! We have to help ourselves and protect our family!</font>

mikerdema

why does your hubby need to respond back to the unknown number. U could pose as your hubby and reply back to the china woman and tell this china woman that u r his wife and ask her what she wants. I think she will back out once she knows u r a she , not a he.

RainbowSky,
he said he responded because he wants to find out who she is and how she got his number. I saw his sms responses and I believe him.

I don't want to pose nor reply cos I want to see what she will do next cos my hubby last sms states that he is busy in meeting and will contact again.

I think these CHINA women has a kind of tactic or strategy ... anyway, to them, they rather 'die wrongly' than 'let go of the chance' (宁可杀错,不可放过).

They know and think Singaporeans are obedient, soft and 'easy to prey on' ... I want to break this! I want to FIGHT and let her case be a WARNING to all other CHINA PREDATORS out there.

I need help ... I need support ... I need advise on how I can fight with these talents. I'm not talent, I'm home-grown ... but I'm not timid!

Any news reporter here?

btw, I got a stupid thinking ... I want to either lodge a police report and get that woman out (I want see her face) or go see MP and highlight this emerging social problem.

very confused ... very upset on the whole incident.
Simply can't focus on work and eat for the whole day.

Really don't know what's so great about these PRC ladies that men can just attracted to them.

perhaps is time that we woman all gathered and have a strike!!!!!!!!!! remember years back when we have these group of mothers doing strike by breastfeeding at Esplanade? The power of woman..

I truly understand and I dun remove the chances that one day these china woman will prey on my husband. But how can we do it?

Hihi All

My dad was also like that.. mad about china woman and made my mom so sad.. Till now, passed 10 years I still cannot forgive my dad. I kind of sick of local man. I mean not all Singaporean man are that bad, but those around me (I seen so many)have/had a relationship with PRC. Haiz.. I got freaked out and dare not even date a Singaporean man. Only married to an overseas man who is willing to sacrifice to live in Singapore with me. My hubby's culture made him don't like PRC. Haha... But.. we never know, so i got to keep watch still... Even though we have a son now, my eyes still remain open and alert.... CCTV his action.. hahaa..

Many Singapore married men are involved with them and it is sad to know that. Many of them just want money only my opinion.

If u still want the marriage, take the evidence and send it to ICA or MOM. They will blacklist the PRC. <-- is this a fact or just an assumption? Will it work?

Now my friend father is so crazy to the extend of trying every mean to bring the prc and the prc's daughter to singapore. Since the prc is not able to apply for job successful or the business that he is trying to create to "employ" her failed, he is trying to get the PRC's daughter to study in the main stream school.

Is this possible? If the prc's daughter pass the test, the prc can come together?

Weird...

All right. If the PRC's daughter pass the qualifying test of moe, will the mother have a better reason to come to Singapore with the daughter?

Currently, PRC woman is denied from getting work pass or whatever pass at the moment.

Wendy, let hope so. Now just wish that her application to come to singapore fail. Currently, i just knew that the PR's daughter failed the test to enter primary 5.

PRC women dont care whether men are married with family. They will try all ways and means to break up the marriage and get what they want. My neighbour also divorced with the husband as the husband initiated the divorced because the PRC woman pregnant with his child. She knew the man was married more than ten years but she keep sending message to the man to seduce him to go to china and spend time with her. After that she got pregnant, see it is all a trap set up by this PRC woman, she works as a prositute back in China. She now married to singapore with my neigbhour husband a few months ago, getting what she wants. See how scheming and cunning they are.
They love to send text with sweet and seducing messages to man. So better prevent your husband from replying and should terminate the mobile number. If not, there will be no ending as man cannot resist the temptation.............before u knew it, it will be the end..........

In fact they prefer old man as they dont want to waste so much time on younger men as they dont have money, unless they are born rich. They just want to con the men's money and go on with more men. Remember to NUS Professor who jump down from his flat earlier this year? He is in his 50s and the PRC woman is in her early 20s. She brought an Ang Moh back home to have sex to agitated the Professor. I heard from my friend that that the god brother died of heart attack when his PRC wife brought home a man to have sex in front of him. This is real life story. Once he died, all the money goes to her. She can carry on to con other men. This is the trick they used for all old men. See, that's why they like old men and not young ones. Isn't very sad when these women made use of other people love to con their money.

Hi ladies.. I'm new here but I totally agree with all of you!! My brother in law,got himself a PRC wife!! Ok,my bil is a U grad,doesn't smoke,rarely drinks,dun gamble,drives a car,decent,soft spoken,bla bla bla.. All the goods!! A man that any woman would love to have as a hub n not bad looking to but too bad,1 of his fren match made him to a PRC!
They met there. She has no frens or relative in sg but when she manage to apply visiting pass to visit my bil here,she stays in Geylang!! Fr my bil,she has frens here! All stays in Geylang!!
They got married aft a yr! On d first yr of their marriage,she still go pray my Fil. Now? Never! I'm very very shocked that our government approved her PR so fast!!! In less than 2yrs of their marriage ! Nowadays,she is just like a tai tai. Rot whole day at home. She refuses to go to work. When she come to my place for any reunion dinner,she'd treat me like a maid! She not lift up a single finger to help out. Just sit n wait to be served!
The best part is,when everybody is watching tv,she provide entertainment to me too!!! She put her feet on my BIL's lap! The groan area n start rubbing it!! Omg!!! If go to the temple to pray my Fil,she'd hug him fr behind n her head lean on his back!!! Omg ! This is not a garden!!!!

These PRCs really know how to capture a man's heart and body. I really can't think what it's like for the next few years. Our govt still want bring 20,000 to 25,000 foreigners to singapore and say it is necessary. My god, the true Singsporeans population is reducing and immigrants are increasing. One gd example is my gals' primary school. She is in P1 and there are a few nationalities like Thai, Filipino and PRC etc.

I see more marriages broken up by foreigners which is a current trend now. Thanks to our govt. For the past 6 yrs in SMH, I hv never seen so many threads on foreigners breaking up marriages. It is really disheartening.

just don't understand, also. they say if no increase population, by 2030, will have lesser young people to support older people. but those are foreigner, they wouldn't help us to support our old people.

If men want to stray, even no foreign women they also can stray with local. Man gets sick with the same woman and most have high intensity to stray. It's only whether they can afford or dare to stray or not, or whether they can get any woman or not.

No doubt, men can stray with local women. However, with the influx of immigrants, the population increases and temptation also increases as there are more choices, Vietnamese , Thai , PRC etc. The men can take their pick, as long they hv loads of money. Foreign women know how to boost a man's ego n the men will do anything for them, as shared by the mummies here.

go chinatown and u can see many prc and local men.

A few times, local men smiled at me too thinking I am a prc (I am fair and mistaken to be a prc sometimes). Of cos I ignore them. So u see, men will look for opportunities. Cannot trust men!!

Hi,
This is my 1st time posting my question here.
I heard that some of u hv report to ICA and MOM before regards to china woman breaking up Singaporean family.
Kindly advise probably how long will it take to process...and any kind of investigation that the MOM or ICA will do before they send the woman back to her country.
Thanks

Hi tunes bb,I'm sorry to hear this.. U muz be davested now.. Anyway,if u wan to complain to mom,I think u muz first know where she works n some solid evidence she n ur hub is having something... I hope this helps.. As for ica,I doubt it helps..

Hi Bek,
Thanks...i got hold of the remittance receipt which shows all the particulars n also show her wrking place..Does all these information that i have is more than enough to sue the china woman? Also anyone tried reporting to MOM....and how long does it take to process to send them back.thanks

hi, what i know u needs to prove that he is having affair with your husband. and u need a PI's report to file the complaints. they only will blacklist her but will not send her back immediately

Hi, I'm new new here. Do we need to provide any identity no, WP no to MOM or just pixs and PI report will do? How will MOM track her down? Anyone done it before?

this is saddening to know tat here, most mummies suffered their marriages breaking down..

but no i m not mocking anything, and my own marriage was already broken up by one fcukign local woman. now on self-separated from the husband. he wont div but i do not know if the other woman still contacts him although he claimed no more touch with her.. sigh my son told me still got that jennifer still sms my husband and "pesters him". for now i already moved on n started enjoy spending time on volunteer works and going out with friends. still not so bad as the past memories of me n him almost faded away totally.. nothing to remember him in a sweet way.

plus i had changed slowly n yes i lost over 10kg in a year.

Problem is with your spouse or PRC woman?

My ex spouse had 4x affair and last one gave her baby. Lucky 4her that guy wants to take responsibility.

I had went thru all the hell n emotional roller coaster and I completely understand how you ladies felt. That's why I hate unfaithful spouse and they just never learnt their lesson. It only got worst.

So does it help to hire PI? call Police? Call In-law? put facebook? insult them in workplace? Or for that prc woman.. call MOM or whatever? Kill this fly, another one would just come again. Endless.

Problem lies with your spouse and need to nail the root problem. Castrate him!!! (just joking).

My point is deal the problem directly with person - your spouse.

Just went to see an MP, she said MOM will not blacklist anyone in anybody's favour for fear of getting backfire/challenge their authority, its not their scope to do it. Even if MOM do blacklist that someone, they only doing for favour and will not have it down black and white. Is that true? Anyone has successful case with MOM?

Back