Advice needed: Kinderland Seng Kang

serene8632

Dear Mommies

I have enrolled my daughter who is now 15 months old for Jan 2014 Nursery 1 intake to Kinderland Seng Kang.

I have called up other schools around the area but no vacancies, hence have no choice but to enroll her there.

Can mommies advice if Kinderland Seng Kang is a good or rather, 'okay' school, as there has been some negative comments about the school.

Many thanks in advance.

Dear Mommies

I have enrolled my daughter who is now 15 months old for Jan 2014 Nursery 1 intake to Kinderland Seng Kang.

I have called up other schools around the area but no vacancies, hence have no choice but to enroll her there.

Can mommies advice if Kinderland Seng Kang is a good or rather, 'okay' school, as there has been some negative comments about the school.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I am planning to send my 4 months old girl to this Kinderland center this June( the reason is same as yours). May you share some information about it? Do you think this kinderland in Sengkang is good? Thanks very much.

I withdrew my girl from sk kinderland since Jan 2015.
There is always a change of principal and teachers, and the communication of info to parents are always last minute.

Hey serene8632, I'm glad I just saw your posting, yes Kinderland@SK is the only childcare which has vacancies. May I ask where is your gal now? I'm considering Junior Champs @kovan, Anykne ha any feedback?

Hi MommyJac, sorry for the late response, as I seldom log into the forum. I withdrew my girl from SK kinderland.
The school's administration and management is pretty poor, so we decided to put her to another private one just beside.

Back