Advice needed. Is it sign of Autism?

my_prince

My son (19 months) likes to see spin things. He will turn over his cars and spin the wheels.He likes to see ceiling fans. We do not it at home but if he sees outsidd, he will point them out to us. However, he doesn't obsess about it. He'll do it for a few minutes and then move on to playing with other toys.
He will eat most of the food I give except those with strong smell. I googl this and found that they may be signs of autism. scaring the hell out of me. However he loves to interact and play with us. Makes eye contact and engages us as and when but not all the times.The only thing is he really won't play with other children but with some selected children. He'll look at them, then just started running around. he LOVES to run.
Is it signs of autism? Please please help mommies. I'm so worried.

Yes very talkative. Also likes to sing. Like if I start twinkle twinkle he will continue "up above da da da" and he start saying "what's that?" "Apple" "ball" "bad boy" and many other words. Ytd I tested him to bring a place which got so many overhead fans, he looked at it for a while then ignore and continue eating and singing with us.

Back