[advice needed] - infant care

lonelysin

Hi,

I'm looking for infant care centre around yishun, khatib, sembawang. Any recommendation and anyone knows how much is the cost?

Hi, my current nanny is a good one. As my maid is coming soon this month, i will let my maid take care with my mother instead. This nanny is very kind and caring and her family are all grown up. however her place is at Jurong East, charges 700 for day care and 950 for full day (weekend/public holiday not included). if interested can email her at agnescleaningnanny.com.. her sister is also my cleaning lady, very nice too!

Hi Lonelysin,

I sent my girl to Sparkletot too and i'm PR too but girl girl is Citizen and we entitle for the subsidy.

What you need to do is just ask the center to write an letter to appeal. If your baby is Citizen i'm sure you will get it. (This is what i understand from the center person in-charge)

hi everyone,
if anyone have any good nanny who stay near bishan st12 to recoomend, can please PM me.thanks a lot!

Dear all,
Appreciate that if you can email me at [email protected] should you have any good recommendation on Nanny/Infant care near Bedok CC. Thanks very much
happy.gif

Hi Ivy, is it Cherie Hearts at 231 MOUNTBATTEN ROAD. How is your feedback? So far so good?

I am now looking for infant care at Katong area. Thanks for sharing.

Hi plush,
Which area in Yishun? There are more infantcare coming up once the housing projects around ave 11 are completed, you can consider. Around the area also have some PCF centres but you may need to register early else have to waitlist. Fee for PCF is $577 after subsidy.

Back