Advice needed for babysitter services in Jan 2021

LadyRedPoppy

Hello, 1st time mum here.

I would like to ask for advise with regards to engaging a baby sitter in Jan 2021.

I have to leave house for work at around 5:30am everyday, only coming home at 6:30pm.
My husband does shift works, and on night shifts, he leaves for work at 7pm, coming home at 10am the next day.
Hence, there are days that there is nobody to look after our baby from 05:30 - 10:00.

My maternity leave ends before my baby turns 2 months old, and we may not be able to get an infant care when he is 1 and half month old.

And also, baby sitters only takes in babies at 7 or 8am.

I was thinking of finding a flexible babysitter near my workplace (Yishun), so i can drop him off there, then proceed on to head to my workplace. Even so, it will need to be before 7am.

What should I do? -.-

I would like to ask for advise with regards to engaging a baby sitter in Jan 2021.

I have to leave house for work at around 5:30am everyday, only coming home at 6:30pm.
My husband does shift works, and on night shifts, he leaves for work at 7pm, coming home at 10am the next day.
Hence, there are days that there is nobody to look after our baby from 05:30 - 10:00.

My maternity leave ends before my baby turns 2 months old, and we may not be able to get an infant care when he is 1 and half month old.

I was thinking of finding a flexible babysitter near my workplace (Yishun), so i can drop him off there, then proceed on to head to my workplace. Even so, it will need to be before 7am.

What should I do? -.-
Hi I'm a babysitter opposite sembawang MRT. Can text me for more details 82829832

What should I do? -.-

Hi m a f/t nanny in wellington circle, if u keen can contact mi for further discussion @93897676

Back