(Advice needed) 9 months old baby still doesn't want to eat solid food on spoon

cherry_tree

When I feed my baby boy solid food, he refuges to eat and keeps crying, so I have to stop feeding him for solid food. Anyone has such experience and how do you deal with?

Thanks a lot~

I've the same problem. Every solid meal is a battle. Either she split out the food, or shut mouth tight or keep crying. At 11mths now, bb still rejects porridge. And recently she rejected cereal & puree too. Luckily she likes bread, biscuits, noodle & rice. So I feed her that instead although she doesn't take much too. Her main diet is still milk.

I was initially very worried as her solid intake is so little compared to other babies, but since she's growing well and loves her milk, I just let it be.

Maybe you can experiment with food of different texture to see what your baby likes?

My baby is already 16 months she still mainly on BM only happen to eat like a little bit of solid food like rice, noodles, fish etc...

she refuse on cereals...

but she love her baby biscuits, those baby puffs , she also likes kway tiao and solely on BM...

My baby is growing well she is tall and chubby

You can but a few different items and try to feed him check if he likes coz babies they only accept and eat more on what they likes

Hi Mummies,

Helping a friend to post this:

Looking for mums who consider their kids as picky eaters. 30 minutes survey at central area. $40 incentive for attending. 

Age of Mum must be between 21-45.

Age of Kids must be between 1-10.

Please call Pearl at 62721691

Note: You will be subjected to a 5 min questionnaire over the phone to confirm if you qualify the requirements for the survey.

Thanks MdmKhoo. Tried to give different kinds of food to my boy, he finally takes a little bit of bread, bum or baby biscuit, still mainly depends on fomula....

Back