! Advice for confinement lady, need contact urgently!

createjoy

halo mummies, sorry to interrupt, my friend has given birth to her 2nd bb boy but her confinement nanny no good need one urgently, any recommendation? Pls PM me. thanks alot!

Hi there, you may want to try my confinement who is friendly and easy going. her hygenie is good for baby as well. Her food is tasty. however, she is from malaysia, jb. not sure she has any assignment now.

Tel : 02-077725614

she charge about 1900 per month

Dear all

My MIL is one of the famous 3 sister confinement nanny from Malaysia-Pahang.

With more than 30 years of experience, a good cook, good knowledge of tonic soup and herbal drink, handle baby very well and even give baby massage, she even help mother to massage their breast before breast feeding, and can recommend very good and cheap massage lady to do whole body massage for mother to get back their shape.

My MIL also do oversea confinement.

Interested pls contact me for my MIL, her name is Aunty Chan Yee at, pls dial direct from singapore to malaysia at 02-019-980318(HP) or 02-092-407613(R).

Or can also email me at [email protected]

my sister knows an agent. Market rate and ok to work less than 28 days - just pro-rate. Let me know if you need the contact.

Hi

I am looking for a confinement nanny for about 2 weeks period to take care of my twin until my 2nd maid arrive.

My twin are about 9 months old.

Would appreciate if anybody can advice me of any reliable stay in nanny for a 2 weeks period starting immediately.

Thanks

Dick
[email protected]

Hi, I will love to look for a confinement lady too. I'm currently 7mths preggy and will need one ard Jan / Feb when Baby is due..

Can anyone give me the contacts / pricing ??? Tks~
HP: 92211559

maybe try calling a few to see they are willing to work for 2 week if your bb due 3rd week of Jan. The other 2 weeks can cater confinement food and seek help from parents or husband take leave. I personally find the crucial period is the 1st 2 weeks.

i got this confinement lady, Ah Luan from Johor to take care of my bb for 2 weeks, after the 1st confinement lady left having completed 1st month.

Ah Luan is friendly and easy going compared to my 1st one. we oso got her to help take care of my mum-in-law on separate assignment a year later. you can call her at 0196069529041. u tell her you are recommend by me, ah san (fm punggol) whom ah luan ever help to take care of my mum-in-law too.

need comfindfindment lady?

experience lndonesia chinese auntie , good cook n help to do some house work ,my both kid oso done by tis antie.pls book in advan few mth so antie can plan thier time .doing 28days $1900 over night pls contact sms 96787975

Anyone who needs a local, Singaporean confinement lady - please contact Mdm. Mok at 94571717 for a friendly discussion.

* Please call from a listed number as she does not take calls from unknown numbers * Thanks for your understanding.

My confinement lady is quite good. She cooks pretty well too. I used her for my 2nd child last Oct.

You can reach her by calling her son, who is working in Singapore. Her son's hp is 96946293. She is known as Liu tai(4)

Hi, I highly recommend Auntie Meiyi for your confinement lady. She cooks well and looks after baby and mother very well too!

Her schedule is usually booked in advance. So do call her asap. Tell her Jenny recommends.

You can reach her at 9388 3703.

Hi Jenny,

Did you just recently engage Auntie Meiyi? What are charges like? Does she include cooking for the whole family?

Hi all mummies to be,

Would like to recommend my Confinement nanny.
Her name is Auntie Lilian.
She is in her 50s++ and has 32 years of experience.
She can cook alot of different confinement food and she also know how to brew different tonics soup.
The way she handles baby also very experience.
She has a happy-go-lucky and cheerful character, so is very easy to live with her for that 28days of "boring" confinement! :)
She is also very auto as well. You need her to do anything, just tell her and she is always ok with that.

Her contact number is +60176118919 (M'sia no.)

May I know for all these confinement ladies, wat r the extra charges besides the fee? I know we hve to pay for ingredients rite? Wat other charges?

hi i'm edd in aug the confinement lady i intended2 engage is taken up any nice to recommend pls pm me yr help is greatly appreciated...

My confinement lady is also quite good. She is called Xin Hua. She has
20 years' experience. She can cook a variety of confinement food
(including soups and tonics), can take care of baby and do simple
housechores for you if you don't have a maid. She is very
pro-breastfeeding and can do breast massage too. You can contact her at +60172418030 (M'sia no.) or +6590395121 (Singapore HP).

My confinement lady is also quite good. She is called Xin Hua. She has
20 years' experience. She can cook a variety of confinement food
(including soups and tonics), can take care of baby and do simple
housechores for you if you don't have a maid. She is very
pro-breastfeeding and can do breast massage too.
You can contact her at +60172418030 (M'sia no.) or +6590395121 (Singapore HP).

Yufang, u don accept pm. I had book one confinement in aug but due to some unforeseen reason, don need it le. U keen to take over? She charged $2,200 for 28 days. Additional $100 if cooking n taking care of ur other kids, if any.

I had paid $300 deposit. Do pm me if u keen to take over

Hi Stressfulmum, i saw you keep posting a few forum that auntie choo is good. Did she do your confinement ? May I know how good she is ? I am scared thaT i will make the wrong decision.

hihi, like to recommend my cl, aunty ah lan, +60 16 704 1081
confinemt was reali torturing for me, lucky tat i hav her to take gd care of my precious babe n me who is weak..

Dear all,
I would like to share my experience with 3 confinement ladies during my confinement now.
I booked Auntie Meiling from Negri Sembilan based on recommendation from website. Her tel no is 83004910 (SG)/ 60168957034 (MY)/ 60169857034 (MY) back in Feb.
In end Apr, I gave Auntie Meiling a call to tell her I'm due soon, probably early May. She was shocked and asked me why so early. I said 2-3 wks is very normal. She then say another client of hers supposed to EDD 1 Apr but just delivered on 20+ Apr. I asked her how can that be, since usually latest is 41 wks. She said she dunno. Fine.
After my delivery, I gave her a call again. She then exclaimed :'Oh, I'm doing confinement for the client who just delivered.' So I asked her how. She offered to recommend someone to do on her behalf. Having no other options, I agreed.
The CL that came after I discharge is called 'Ah Guan'. She's 47yrs old, also from Negri Sembilan. Long hair, dark and doesn't look modern. Here are the other observations:
1)According to my maid, she doesn't know how to use the rice cooker. My maid has to teach her. Pots are not scrubbed clean and my whole kitchen is oily and messy after she cooked.
2)She has never seen my Pigeon Steriliser. She claims other families use other brands???
3)For 3 meals, she used the same method of cooking veg, ie, using sesame oil and gou qi to fry with veg. There is variation in the meat dish though. I asked her if she can vary her cooking style, she claims this is how confinement should be throughout the month.
4)She cooked the pig kidney and liver soup twice and both times both ingredients are hard and overcooked. Doesn't she know both don't need much cooking??? She didn't know how to answer when I asked.
5)Pt 2/3/4 led me to worry whether she really has any exp. She claims she has, but only in KL. All her dishes taste awful and even my hubby commented that. Then her face turn black. Auntie Meiling also said that when I called her. I asked her why did she recommend someone like that to me and she said she thought she'll be ok.
Both claimed the method of doing confinement in KL is different. They eat very light and can eat the same dishes throughout the month. True? I dunno.
6) She doesn't respect privacy. When I'm napping, she will come in and ask me to have lunch or dinner. Even after seeing me sleeping, she will keep coming in till I go out. I told her before I don't eat early. But she's used to eating early so she can cook like at 3pm and dinner is ready at 5pm! My dinner time is 7pm...
7) 1st day I told her I can't take too much wine or ginger as I'm bf. 2nd day all 3 meals and each dish has heaps of ginger on it. I asked her what happened and she pretended to say 'oh, that's what I told other clients before but they said not true'
On 3rd day early morning after she carried bb over for nursing, she came into my rm to cry and said her dad fell and she needs to go home. My hubby immediately woke up and called a cab for her and we paid her 2 days salary.
Auntie Meiling called shortly and asked y did I not call her to tell her Ah Guan is leaving. I said I'm still nursing and Ah Guan can't wait to leave. She told me she's lying and I shouldn't have paid her cos she already took $100 from her. I told her this is between the 2 of them, they should settle themselves. But I was upset that I got cheated. Auntie Meiling said her current client is willing to let her go to help me. I was suspicious whether she is good or not since the client let her go after only a wk. But I decided to go ahead to try. She seems alot better than Ah Guan on the 1st day, more knowledgeable and more modern. However, things start to slide after that:
1) Day 2, she increased my bb's feed from 60-70ml to 100ml at night w/o asking. I had EBM and portion to 70ml. He's only 1 wk old! She wiped out all my EBM stock and passed comments that my BM is so little after each pump. Gynae n PD advised she is overfeeding and we told her to reduce. She's unhappy and keeps hinting that bb is hungry and don't want to sleep at night.
2)She requested to buy good food like drumstick to cook for the maid (more like she wants to eat)
3) Complains that it is very troublesome for her to cook for the maid since she can't eat pork.
4) Always talking on her mobile. Her ringtone is very loud and keeps on ringing. I wonder if my bb can sleep wells since he sleeps with her.
5)Requested for $200 advance payment on day 2 though I have already paid her $300 deposit. Wanted some time off to go and meet her friend to buy things.
6) Told me she might not be able to do full 28 days cos her next job is on 7th June (3 wks away from my EDD!) I'm quite upset that she doesn't intend to do full right from the start, so unprofessional! Now I realised her Apr 1st job is supposed to be Apr 30th and I bet she took it knowing that short gap to my EDD in mid May.
On day 3 night, she told us that her mum is in coma in hospital (sounds familiar???) She needs to go back the next day and asked if I want a replacement which she will recommend. I told her let me think about it. But she proceeded to call her friend and arranged.
On day 4 when she's going to leave, she said her friend who is supposed to come suddenly fell sick. Asked me if I want to look for my own or still need her to recommend. Thankfully my friend gave me her CL's contact and luckily she's available.
That ends my misery of the 2 CL's from Negri Sembilan. I have nothing against people coming from there (sorry I can't remember which town), just upset that both are similar in pattern (unwilling to take criticism, used the same old excuse)
Please please take extra caution and not hire this Auntie Meiling. Seems like she is more interested to earn commission from her hometown friends than doing a proper confinement for us. She is fair and quite chubby with mid-length hair, 44 yrs old. Has a house in JB as well.

Sorry for the long post above as I'm really upset. Now I would like to recommend my 3rd CL - Auntie Meizhen who is from JB.
She is 62 yrs old and is very experienced. My hubby commented she seems the most modern though she is the oldest. She is very cheerful and can communicate well with me. Her other strengths are:
1) She's a fantastic cook. I don't eat pig trotters in vinegar but she cooked it so well that I ate all. She varies her dishes alot that it is so appetising and not boring at all
2) She takes very good care of bb. She bathed bb in herbal water and although my bb is only 2 wks old, his rashes has subsided alot and no more new ones popping out
3) She is very fast and efficient and automatic. She doesn't need much instructions and she can figure out herself where things are kept and what to do etc.
4)She is very chin-chai. She enjoys cooking so much that sometimes she will cook special dishes for the maid (spicy type) when my maid said she loves her dishes. She is also ok to cook more if our family members visit. She is also willing to teach my maid to cook and how to take care of bb.
She is like a mummy taking good care of me. Really lucky to have her after my bad encounters. She has just re-started after stopping for 2 years to help her daughter. I hope you all will benefit if you hire her as well (note: I don't gain anything from promoting her)
Her contact no is 60108232696

Not advertising for them or anything but i have used PEM for 2nd time and their nannies are good. Very experience and Fantastic cook. Totally can rely on the nanny

Pm me for CL contact, 10 yrsv experience, can cook very well ,confinement food and home cook for others family member, can help house chores ,100% breastfeeding support , $1800/month only

Hi, anyone has experience with confinement nanny Lan Jie?

Whats the current market rate now?
Does the confinement nanny clean the house too?

Hi, my CL cum nanny is very good & experience. Support b/f & help out on house chores. If you keen, do PM me for her contact.
Currently she is still with us as nanny until Sep when my maid is able to take over the task.

Hi MTB,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady Auntie Ah Wey @ 83035009 (SG)+60177358212.

She took care of my sil and nephew in Sept 2010 and myself in Aug 2011. She does not mind cookingfor the whole family, moping the floor and doing the dishes. Most importantly, she take good care ofthe mummy and the baby, all WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS. She is clean and hygienic.

Highly recommended.

Hello,
I gave birth in sept and would like to recommend my confinement lady. She is from Indonesia, Batam. Her daughter's no +6282171581006. she is still wif me. Anyone interested can PM me.

I would like to recommend my confinement lady as well.. Before this, I always find posts that recommends their CL dubious as in why would someone post and highly recommend their CL for nothing.. Now I know..

Im very grateful to my CL. So grateful that there is nothing I can do but to recommend more "business" for her.. She really takes good care of me and my baby.. She is strict with baby's routine in order to set a good habit for the baby (eg. like drinking milk at certain timings, not to carry baby immediately when they cry, encourages me to pump more breastmilk for baby, making plenty of different soup/drinks).

She is also very nice and ensure I am good and well.. She prepares breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner and supper for me because she says those who are specially on breast feeding have to eat more so as to have more milk. Even if it means I need a milo nearing her bed time, she will be smiling and making it for me.. In fact, she is always happy that Im eating more coz I don't have much appetite during this period..

For those who are into breast feeding, she is very supportive of it. She will ensure I drink enough fluid to have enough milk and she don't let me do anything but always encourages me to rest and rest..

Of course, there are plenty of good things about her and Im very grateful to it..

Her name is Lily Goh or Yan Jie and anyone interested can contact her at 8242 6108 / 016-746 1157.

Hi Joey
You might want to give her a call? I know she has a job somewhere in march but not too sure if it will clash with yrs. Anything feel free to pm me as I seldom check this thread. Good luck!

Back