Advice: Changing Nan Pro to Nan HA

OMG! I just bought Nan HA thinking the same thing that it's better coz it's cheaper! So just to confirm for New born, just Nan Pro will do?

I was using enfalac initially but change to Nestle nan because iron smell is too strong.

My bb is going to stage 2 but then the manufacturing ctry change so now i don't know if to change brand or not.

Hi yiling, I thought abt it a lot too. But in the end I stick to it cos it suits my baby's digestion. Jus hope the Netherlands made will come in soon. My boy us switching to step 3 soon..

Yup, he is still using nan pro fr philipines. So far I tried a few brands, enfalac and nan are the only 2 that won't cause constipation.

There was a period of time I used enfalac, but when I change to enfapro, (step 2), Darius can't take it well. So no choice I switch back to nan pro 2. He is gd with it now, regular poo, no wind, better digestion ..

I really wish nestle will switch back it's manufacturing country soon..

I c.

I am currently letting my bb tried similac.

He can finish every 120ml every 3 hours unlike Nan but he poos quite often.

I heard that some babies are not suitable for Similac.

Hi mummies, my bb is on NAN HA 1 and her poo is watery and greenish.. Is it normal? Previously she drank Similac but due to her sensitive nose PD advise to change to HA formula...

Hi mummies

I saw Ntuc having nan 2 from Netherlands! But now my bb has moved to step 3.

Hi Lin, I'm not too sure abt HA, cos my. Bb is on Pro.

My bb can't take smilac, cos he can't poo ..

Hi,

I have an opened can of Nan HA1 used less than 10 scoops. Can was opened for a week as my milk supply has kicked in. Anyone interested. Please pm me if you are.

Hi mummies,

Swiss made Nan pro 3 is back in the market - with a slight price increase. They must have realized the loss in market share after their switch to produce in the Ph.

I'm glad to see the Swiss made FM [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Anyone seen Nan Pro1 in 400gm before?

I tried looking for it but don't see it in the smaller tin in supermkts.

2yrs ago,I bought d 400g fr tpy's ntuc.now seldom c it ard.

Btw,do u all switch to other formula after ur kids turn 3?

Thanks Vicki, yes, hardly see the smaller size tin around much.

And yes, I switched my elder one to pediasure as soon as she hits 1yr old. ^^

HiHi

My girl is 6 months and she is on Nan HA (2nd tin now) as I just weaned her from Breastmilk. She tried Friso but she vomited 3x so I stopped and switched back to Nan HA.

We got started on HA cos Nestle sent the sample, and also my husband's family has history of asthma. Is it true that Pro is more nutritious than HA? Hmm I must go compare the tins at the supermarket

I found that on HA her poop is regular for the last few weeks. She usually poos once every 2 days and is alot! and she seems quite happy despite the milk being bitter, and quite plasticky in smell, but she seems to like it.

Does anyone know how long baby needs to be on HA? I am wondering if she will be able to take Pro as it is cheaper but from same company.

To be hones, after reading the whole post, the more as I know is about how to convert iTunes videos. iTunes purchased or rented movies/TV shows are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. If you want to enjoy these videos on Android phone, Windows movie player, etc. You may have to crack DRM protection at first. M4V converter mac is the program for me to remove DRM protection and convert videos to common format with all audio tracks at 30x faster speed with zero loss quality. CLICK HERE to check more info about its full functions.

Back