Advice - anyone know if korea hotel will provide condom

bboy

Advice - anyone know if korea hotel will provide condom. i ask because my hubby said so. i a bit puzzle. how could that possible?

aiyo.. u can bring along own condom, so that less worries & case closed then!
happy.gif

aiyo.. not that i want to go. but he back from korea n brought back an open condom n said korea hotel provide free. im curious, is that true?

no lei, not sure which hotel yr hubby stay. I went to korea trip last yr but didn't see any free condom.......

he wont take if free from front desk counter. cos he v thick face type.

he said free. quite a number of loose pcs.

when we dating time, he ever held loose pcs also n said it was from army, cos it use to protect the gun from wet. is that true also?

I have been to Korea twice and stayed at several hotels but none provided free condom. HTH.

last trip to taiwan for free and easy with my hb stay at taipei hotel, they also provide free condom, but we no use, keke , scare later no safe.

meaningless,
i really want to laugh out loud when your hubby actually told you that the condom is to protect the gun from getting wet and you believe him??

of course this is NOT TRUE. you mean they cannot use other things to wrap the gun, need condom to wrap?? army so rich?? if the gun is big, can a small piece of condom cover it??

anyway, long ago hubby told me all army guys are given condom in case they visit prostitude when they're overseas training, etc..very common..

i heard from hb before that army did give him condom when he went taiwan for training, is to protect themselves rather than gun!

woh woh woh.. this is really something new to me. all army guys r given condom to protect themselves in case they visit prostitute!! i really naive loh, how can that small piece of thing to protect gun! he obviously visit prostitute or having sex with gers when overseas. such disgusting.

JC,
well, may be not leh...may be he doesn't want you to be angry or something..some man just take the condom without using it..

but when your hubby tell that again, just told him off that its to protect your own "gun" right! Don't try to lie again.

The condom is used to protect the barrel of the gun to prevent it from rusting. Not the whole gun. If you do a search on the net, you can actually find that it's an inexpensive yet effective way to protect the barrel.

It can also be used to protect the barrels from sandy environment.

Some sites for reading...

http://aidssupport.aarogya.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44&Itemid=59

"In WWII , the Vietnam War , the Gulf War , and most recently in Iraq the U.S. military instructed its soldiers to place a non–lubricated condom around the muzzle of the rifle barrel in order to prevent moisture, sand, rain, etc. from fouling the weapon without hindering a bullet in case of firing."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom

"Condoms excel as multipurpose containers because they are waterproof, elastic, durable, and will not arouse suspicion if found. Ongoing military utilization begun during World War II includes:

* Tying a non-lubricated condom over the muzzle of the rifle barrel in order to prevent barrel fouling by keeping out detritus."

i am wondering ur hubby is staying at korea hotel or motel?? Motels are everywhere in korea.... so if given free condom then is fine....

since your hubby volunteer this info to you, you don't need to think too much (if this is what you are worried about)!
happy.gif

hidora,
mmm..is this true? my hubby told me only army guys with overseas training with R&R (rest and relax)is given the condom.

mmm...may be i should double confirm with my guy collegues and who knows JC's hubby is saying the truth..

haha... so is their own gun! ;P
anyway, like wat willows' mentioned, dun need to think so much since ur hubby auto provide you info...
and hor...i doubt your hubby will go for prostitution in Korea bah...bcos their girls are really not cheap hor!!!

oh dear, he was staying hotel definitely. man will not stingy when paying for fun. 9 out of 10 r willing to pay for it. what to say.. haiq.

hmm...my hubby is a korean...he brought me to their so-call "geylang" in korea.... super chio leh!!! but but but....trust ur hubby lah bcos all 100% speak korean one... i doubt singapore guy will look for them bcos really communication breakdown....ask how much also got problem bah...

if tis ultra tiny and not like standard size condom my hubby sau likely that army give but its not like real condom cause its special ruberize thingy that is given to protect the gun during outfield.I went to Korea last year but got no condom lay

i stayed in those motels in korea wth my then bf (who is korean) and yes some do hav condoms in the rooms. but not sure if its free or not as we din use it...

You can use the condom to protect the tip of rifle to help prevent water from seeping into the barrel. If water seeps into the barrel, the inside will rust easily.

Just came back frm Korea. Stay 2 different hotels. First hotel: they dun give you have to pay. 2nd hotel like motel.. They dun have even if they do I dun think they understand.

Back