Adultery with foreigner in singapore.

mistressnogood

Hi all.

Am pretty new here to this forum.
I understand this forum is for mothers. Im actually a son representing my mother.
Long story short, my father has brought a mistress from a foreign country to live together in Singapore
This ultimately caused severe distress, anxiety, paranoid in myself, Don't even need to explain how my mother would feel.
They have been married for about 2 decades. Living separately for afew years.
The mistress currently is employed by my father in his business, from what i know he pays most of the business income to her to reduce losses in divorce division of assets.

We have consulted a lawyer regarding division of assets and other stuff ; from accommodation, child maintenance, etc etc when my lawyer brought up the fact that a letter could be sent to ICA and prove that the mistress(foreigner) is causing breakup of marriage of a Singaporean family, which ultimately can have her work permit blacklisted/revoked.

It all sounded good and all that the court will order my father to give a portion of his assets to my mother. My mum was delighted to hear that the letter could be sent to ICA regarding this issue. My mother does not want my father back anymore, but just wants to break them up and do something about them.

All the mistress has is my father, I am pretty sure she will leave after sucking my father's money dry.

Back to the ICA letter. Although my mum is delighted, I myself am very anxious, stress and paranoid as to what my father will do to my mother (I.e Hurt my mother in any way) . I doubt my father has any consideration of the law in Singapore and i feel he might just want to harm my mother in some way. I am so worried for her now i sleep next to her every night in case my father decides to come and harm her. I really dont know if it is necessary to do this. Think it might cause more trouble. My family honestly just wants to move onto the next chapter of life. which is life without my father.

Anyone else has similar experience in this matter can share some advice? Apologies again im not a mother but a son...

Thanks in advance.......

hi mistressnogood, i am not sure what help you need , but if you're really the son and looking out for her, that's amazing. She's also lucky to have you as her support.Be strong for her.

Hi mistressnogood,

You mentioned that your parents had lived separately for the past two years... care to share more?

However, these are my two cents worth for your consideration:-
1) if u hv a chance to find out her passport and employment pass no., engage a PI to get solid proof with these you can submit to ICA for investigation and u blacklist her
2) as for your mom safety, perhaps you might want to consider to install CCTV at ur main door, change ur door lock prevent the asshole from entering as well as having a maid so that there’s someone with her when you are at work
3) instead of having the fuc#*#%^ slut to suck dry the asshole $$$, why not you as his son sucks from him as much as you can and let your mom enjoy be financially sound.

By the way, are you the only child? If no, what’s ur other siblings opinions?

I write to ICA before... no action is taken. I eventually filed for divorce, and they remarried. When I look back, actually when the guy’s heart is no longer with you, no point in agonising over him.
By setting him free, you are also setting yourself free, and can live a life of your own.

I write to ICA before... no action is taken. I eventually filed for divorce, and they remarried. When I look back, actually when the guy’s heart is no longer with you, no point in agonising over him.
By setting him free, you are also setting yourself free, and can live a life of your own.
if its work permit holder you have to write to MOM not ICA. anyway u will need a PI report, not just your own letter

hi mistressnogood, i am not sure what help you need , but if you're really the son and looking out for her, that's amazing. She's also lucky to have you as her support.Be strong for her.
Hi mschika, Thank you for the reply,
Just wanting to hear some experiences on people who have made reports against mistress @ ica or MOM.. Trying my best to do what i can but im just a humble human being. Honestly at this point id rather my mother get over the divorce done with and carry on with our own lives, rather than meddling with messy stuff like making reports etc etc. Just that my mum is interested to separate them or get her out of the country if possible. Sooner or later he will learn his lesson when he is sucked dry of his money !

you need to get evidence to submit to MOM.
they will be doing the blacklist secretly and she will not know why her work pass is not renew.
Hi margret, i refer to your replies in going to MOM and getting a PI to get a report. However, i just do not know
1. Is it really necessary ?
2. if they are remarried after the divorce, can she still get a EP or WP or even PR? honestly i am not sure if she is on EP or WP right now. Think my father is giving her some good money.
3. Im not sure if still can use adultery to claim cost for better assets division as its has been a couple of years since he has left the household....
Really appreciate the help....

Hi mistressnogood,

You mentioned that your parents had lived separately for the past two years... care to share more?

However, these are my two cents worth for your consideration:-
1) if u hv a chance to find out her passport and employment pass no., engage a PI to get solid proof with these you can submit to ICA for investigation and u blacklist her
2) as for your mom safety, perhaps you might want to consider to install CCTV at ur main door, change ur door lock prevent the asshole from entering as well as having a maid so that there’s someone with her when you are at work
3) instead of having the fuc#*#%^ slut to suck dry the asshole $$$, why not you as his son sucks from him as much as you can and let your mom enjoy be financially sound.

By the way, are you the only child? If no, what’s ur other siblings opinions?
Hi Stansy, thanks for your reply...
1. thanks for the suggestion .... At this point everything seems like will backfire towards us...
2. already done... but if he wants to do it cant be stopped anyway ya... hais
3. the slut already suck him quite dry i not sure if got any leftover for me to take... so long after divorce got shelter above us honestly i dont care. just dont ever want to see them

am the older.. younger one focusing on school better not to touch these dirty stuff !!

Hi Freedom,
I quite understand your point. no point agonising over someone that is gone... someday in this life or after... im sure he will learn his lesson...
As for the PI... really not sure... now cannot go holiday also !! but get your point. we can eat dk how many times outside nice nice food with 4 digit cash...

I really hope someday he comes to his senses... But he as the father will not be able to come to my wedding, nor see his grandkids, go out for dinner and many little, but significant things. Most probably only will learn after the mistress sucked him dry and has left him with nothing. I just want a simple life with my family doing and eating the things we like. enough suffering and stress. hopefully divorce proceedings over soon....

I really appreciate everyone's replies and advice...

If there is a thread for people going through similar situation like me or my family i want to help out wherever i can !

Hi margret, i refer to your replies in going to MOM and getting a PI to get a report. However, i just do not know
1. Is it really necessary ?
2. if they are remarried after the divorce, can she still get a EP or WP or even PR? honestly i am not sure if she is on EP or WP right now. Think my father is giving her some good money.
3. Im not sure if still can use adultery to claim cost for better assets division as its has been a couple of years since he has left the household....
Really appreciate the help....
1. yes, it's necessary if you wan blacklist her as MOM need evidence.
2.if they married, they wont issue work pass to her.
3. whatever asset he accumulated after marriage have to divide with your mum.

1. yes, it's necessary if you wan blacklist her as MOM need evidence.
2.if they married, they wont issue work pass to her.
3. whatever asset he accumulated after marriage have to divide with your mum.
Thank you. will the reporting to MOM with PI be effective even after Divorce is finalised and they remarried ? or do you suggest doing it before they remarry?

have to report it before a divorce. After a divorce they dont care. as the motive is to stop her from breaking up the marriage with her presence in Singapore

I have some connections due to my husband gambling issue, they may give you advice.

Sms me 9488 8140, i can help

have to report it before a divorce. After a divorce they dont care. as the motive is to stop her from breaking up the marriage with her presence in Singapore
Hi Marget. Been a long time since i looked at this thread. my parents are now divorced with final judgement. But my mum's lawyer seems like a dick. he is telling me to "wait for the house and funds to be transferred to my mum before submitting the "lawyer's letter" to ICA"

I really hope i checked this thread again before the final judgement was out. Can nothing be done to the mistress at this point ?

Hi Mistressnogood,

My parents are also going through divorce with a foreigner as a mistress. My mum is intending to sue the mistress hoping to get her lose her permit. She called ICA and they are requesting for Passport no etc. Certainly, we do not have such info. Any luck at your end? Intend to hire PI?

Back