1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

Adoption for my unborn baby

Discussion in 'Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies' started by anon123, Aug 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. anon123

anon123 New Member

UPDATE

Hello

I am looking for an adoptive family for my unborn baby boy. I am a 25 year old and 38 weeks pregnant. Baby boy due 10 March 2019. I am Eurasian with black hair and brown eyes. My husband the father is Caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes. We have both decided we are not ready for children. He has all his checkups done at Gleneagles and he is fine and healthy. Smooth pregnancy until now. No issues.

We have not found any potential parents so if there are any loving families who is looking into adding an addition to their family through adoption, please do not hesitate to contact me for more details or to arrange and appointment to meet with me. :)

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019 at 5:47 PM

2. Sincere couple

Sincere couple New Member

Hi,

I am keen to adopt, looking forward to hear from you. Pls contact me at deslee088@gmail.com

3. Lee Weijie

Lee Weijie New Member

4. Babyloveforever

Babyloveforever New Member

Hi pls contact me at 9438 9287. Looking forward to hear from you.

5. Baz

Baz New Member

Hi have you found adoptive parents?

6. Kechique

Kechique New Member

Hello, are you still looking for family to take in the child, do mail me. I'm keen. nurraidahrahim@gmail.com

7. Patrick530321

Patrick530321 New Member

Hi I'm interested can you WhatsApp m 92207494. I'm currently 40 my wife 40 too without child thanks

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  8. Hazeltan7777

Hazeltan7777 New Member

Hi, we are chinese married couple, me and my wife have been trying for a baby going 7 years, we have no problem at all but we trust God, perhaps that blessed be our faith is to adopt, all the same to us. We are from Christian household. Please do contact us at ask.stylehana@hotmail.com
    Or you may text/whatsapp to my wife at 83288829
    if that will be at your comfort. Hear from you soon.

9. Hazeltan7777

Hazeltan7777 New Member

Hi, we are chinese married couple, me and my wife have been trying for a baby going 7 years, we have no problem at all but we trust God, perhaps that blessed be our faith is to adopt, all the same to us. We are from Christian household. Please do contact us at ask.stylehana@hotmail.com
    Or you may text/whatsapp to my wife at 83288829
    if that will be at your comfort. Hear from you soon.