acne or skin problem?

3mum

Hi anyone have encountered such acne or ski problems.? Can to share more and have you spend a bomb on it but yet still can't see any improvement.

Hi anyone have encountered such acne or ski problems.? Can to share more and have you spend a bomb on it but yet still can't see any improvement.
I always have acne and skin problem growing up and the situation is worst during my first pregnant. I was advised by a doctor overseas that a key factor in protecting the skin is actually keep the sleeping environment clean (that means your bedsheet, mattress, blanket, pillow, and air conditioner)

I began doing my research and found people online with similar experiences that now overcome them with their own method. One internet user claims that she would change her bedsheet and pillow up to 12 times per week to keep her bedroom environment clean.

I of course did not went to extremes but by simply changing my bedsheet and pillow cover 4-5 times a week i have seen huge improvement. Long term wise i think investing in good quality air purifier or vacuum is a gud idea.

I think changing of pillow cases is really important especially since your face will be on it when you sleep. It is also important to not sleep with wet hair bacause the water can easily cause the growth of bacteria in your pillow

I think changing of pillow cases is really important especially since your face will be on it when you sleep. It is also important to not sleep with wet hair bacause the water can easily cause the growth of bacteria in your pillow

Ya I agree on the hair part. Its also worth to invest in a good air purifying machine. My cousin has a Delphin vacuum that I always borrow to clean my bedroom - Very effective

There are actually many ways one can reduce or prevent skin problems.. hygiene for starters, then diet and skin products used.. actually many skin products out in the market actually have certain chemicals mixed in them.. if your skin can take it, you wont have issues, but if your skin is sensitive, it can aggravate the condition..

if anyone interested in health and beauty workshops do let me know.. firstly, its free and secondly, you can gain knowledge as to what precautions and steps to take.. doesnt matter if you buy their products or not.. if you find them good during the workshop and tested them, then by all means :) otherwise take the free knowledge and find alternatives if necessary..

Hi, I am using Maqnifiq skin collagen which comes in sachet form, as drink. please pm me at +65 97710200 for enquiries. thanks.. Good for skin condition.

Try FL detox. U need to do detox to flash out the toxin from yr body , follow by external treatment at the same time . Very effective. U may pin me if wish to know more. I can show you testimony .

I have developed from pimples to acne and then to rosceas. I have sensitive skin since I was young.
Tried many TCM, supplements. until I worked with a professor at NUS. He introduced me soap. It extracts all my old dead cells and impurities that trapped deep in under my skin. As well as soften and pushes the whiteheads and blackheads to the surface and letting them slipped out of my face very each wash. Gradually, my big visible pores became smaller and less visible. Today, I need no thick foundation or concealer to cover my acne marks. I only use waterbase BB cream for my daily work. Or I just wear sunblock with touch up of my eyebrow. I need no lipsticks as my lip has turned from dull purplish to pink after I drinking the flower natural tea. My face no more sagging and fine lines and wrinkles also diminish. It all took me 3 months to see the entire change.

Pm me if you need more info. As I deeply tried numerous stuff, beauty salon, TCM, natural remedies, MLM products etc... until I see true improvements, changes and no more turmoils even my relatives say "WOW" from an ugly duckling to who I am Today.
I have been using it for 2 years plus, including my gal and boys. As they have inherited from me. But its good to start the prevention at early stage as the damages will not be so drastic. I soon be 50 from with wrinkles and sagging and drooping jaw and its gone now. No more stratching of face, eyes, cheecks and rubbing of nose. They are actually signals of internal body issues.
So just by handling the external surface will not kill the roots.

Hi everybody. I also have problems with acne and sensitive skin ever since I can remember. I have visited countless beauticians, tested hundreds of skincare products and talked to many dermatologists, but nothing really helped. I've recently read na article at www.beauty-tips-and-tricks.com about Shiseido WHITE LUCENT MultiBright Night Cream. I've read many interesting reviews about this cream and many people claim that it has helped them. Has anyone tried this product? Thanks a lot

If yours ever come to the worst stage, do try isotretinoin, but the side effects super bad, though very effective though costly.

Basically , human made of cells become tissues and organ. So by purified and energise your cells, could improve. Best doctor is our body yourself. =)
PM me for more info.

I did , growing up pimple became like my worst enemy, which has taught me to be humble. I keep complaining about it, tried some oils, tried some change in my diet, which was really hard because i had to avoid some of the food that I like which includes fish and chocolates, peanuts, chicken, etc. anyway i was jumping from one clinic to another, i think the real goal is to find the prefect clinic and doctor that would suit you, i was just lucky enough to have met Dr Rachel Lim of Ardmore Aesthetics Clinic. She was able to reduce my pimple to 70% already, and still continuing to improve.

I've had acne since I was in college and the only thing that helped to make my scars less noticeable were my laser treatments. I have also tried chemical peels before but found them somewhat irritating to my skin and I kept picking on the shedding skin after even tho the doc told me not to :oops: It helps to find a doctor who can prescribe the treatment that is suitable for your skin type and pain tolerance. If you're interested you can try Dr Leo Kah Woon at Mt E.

Acne scars and acne spots could be a very painful and discouraging thing for anyone. Clear skin always builds inner confidence in a person hence, it is important to handle skin-related issues with extreme care. To prevent acne it is an ideal practice to make use of anti-acne face serum. By using good skin products you can easily improve your skin health.

I've had acne since I was in college and the only thing that helped to make my scars less noticeable were my laser treatments. I have also tried chemical peels before but found them somewhat irritating to my skin and I kept picking on the shedding skin after even tho the doc told me not to :oops: It helps to find a doctor who can prescribe the treatment that is suitable for your skin type and pain tolerance. If you're interested you can try Dr Leo Kah Woon at Mt E.

I know Dr Leo, I usually see him for filler touchups but I was also considering getting a chemical peel at his clinic. From what I read online chemical peels should not be so painful or depending on the pain tolerance, and I think they're also good for pigmentation, not just acne scars?

I have such a problem, and I do not know how to deal with it, no care products help. I'll have to find a good cosmetologist who will prescribe me the right care

Back