Account suspended???

dawn_chua

Been a member a year, unable to post in WTS forum. Account suddenly got suspended without any notice.Is it becos SMH want to control the no. of forummers to post in WTS so purposely suspended my account so that can cut down the no. forummers from filling WTS forum??very unfair & unreasonable.Emailed so many times no reply & cannot post for no reason...Becos its a free forum so no response from moderator!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Dawn, have you previously made any violation in WTS? Your account will be suspended if you have made any violations in the resticted marketplace. Reinstating your account will take quite sometime and will be subjected to moderator's discretion.
happy.gif
</font>

Postings have been smooth.Just that got a same customer kept smsing me several times about the same item yet never confirm buying. I just post in my own thread to reply her to stop harrass me.Don't tell me that is also considered against violations? Then after that i got suspended.Thank you dear for ur precious feedback.

hi dawn,
u mentioned u r unable to post in WTS section.
so u mean u posted in other sections to sell your stuff? if yes, that is in violation with the forum rules n i guess that's why ur account is suspended.

Hi Emma,
Every junior member starts with posting in Others &amp; WTB forum. I haven been posting for the past one year.If that is violating the rules, then everyone on Others &amp; WTS forum is violating the rules! I think u still not sure about the forum too.

Back