Able to sort threads from newest to oldest? In corresponding order?

Lambi

Hi there, would really appreciate if the threads can be sort according to the newest post to the oldest post for easy accessibility..cos it's so difficult to find what we're looking for a page full of different threads..

thanks a million!

I find it bad to have the topics listed under Alphabetical order. It really sickening with all the weird character ***--- Getting the top few areas of the pages and every topic that wants to gain attention starts with Alphabet A. Isnt it better to have the threads sorted according to Latest post's time? However, this should be applicable to all threads except those for the Mummies (ie Jan to Dec 2008 MTB).

Hope something can be done to change the threads listing.

ya like newest thread will be on top so tt pple can more effectively and efficiently reply. sometimes when pple start a thread there wasnt even any replies. some are even backdated for a few yrs.

hi,

I also agree to sort the threads by the newest post instead of alphabetical order. Some threads had been inactive for more than 2 yrs so it dosen't make sense to go thru the whole list of titles to see which is active.

I agree also. Why is it that it can be sorted by latest post in the buy/sell BP thread but not in the other topics? Can CL look into this?

Totally agree. This forces some of us to think up different ways to highlight our messages. Alphabetical order doesn't mean much as most of us try to put in under "A" anyway. Doesn't help in finding hte topic we want

i agree too!

it will be nice if we can have the option of sorting by date or name etc? now it's kinda hard to find some old threads if you dun rem the thread title, have to scroll thru the whole list

Agree!! Moderator please take this seriously. The newest post should be at the top like the one in Free section. This will help us read the thread much better
happy.gif
happy.gif

Yes. Moderators, please do something about this. We would greatly appreciate it if topics can be sorted according to the newest post.

I totally agree. Enable all the colums for us to sort just like how it's done in web email account.

Please make the site more friendly for US

Somehow I don't think this will be heard.. This thread was mentioned in 2007 and 5 years have passed!

If moderators can sort this page by last posted MSG, there might be a glimpse of hope that they see this small request..

Back