A plc to share info on TCM

TCM name :
Good news :

I shall start first.

TCM name : Tan KS
# of cycle : 1st cycle
No news yet.

First visit, he do accu. for me. Subsequently, took medicine.

Hi April, same here, I been to Dr Tan KS twice. First time was after ovulation last mth, but i think it was too late. So I saw him again early in my cycle this month. Hope there'll be gd news soon
happy.gif

TCM name : Tan KS
# of cycle : 1st cycle

Hi April,

Me & Hubby also went to Tan KS.

# of cycle: 1st cycle

So far have you heard of success case from him?

I'm hoping for the best.

Hi Dec,

yup, heard a lot of success cases.

got one tried for 5 years, after see him for 5 cycles, strike liao.

Let's pray for the best.
happy.gif

So u tried the acupuncture too?

Hi April,

Wow, That's really a comfort to know.
happy.gif

Yup.... It was quite ok for me. except a bit nervous initially. after that was ok. hee... though the needle on the right side of tummy, can feel slightly more discomfort there. it was the same for my hubby too. he had aches after that. i think he was too nervous and tighten his stomach muscles. thus, the aches after. haha..

now me after O so taking his an tai medicine. u?

but can i check with you for the one who tried for 5 years, did they have any conditions or were both of them normal?

me have PCOS and my hubby SA very bad. morphology at 1% only.

I still think ears part is not that ok. haha....
The rest I'm fine.

Me? Think AF will report today. Got spotting since last nite. Now feel like it's coming but not yet come out. haha.... Lazy AF.

Oops, me not sure abt the 5 yrs conditions. Cos is someone told me.

Dun worry, if he thinks he can helps, he will. If he can't he wun put his reputation at risk too. Must have confident in him.

This mth, me din try hard enuf, only had once when test OPK positive. When I told him, he softly reprimanded me. Said he not magician wor. hehe..... So guilty.

But after AF cleared, I'll make sure my hb work hard. Cos I want my baby to be born in April next year.
happy.gif

U got use OPK or take ur BBT?

hee... so far ears part is ok for me though. just a bit of discomfort when he poke the needle in then after that not much feeling. hee... though i was a bit worried when he said need to poke my ears too. hee...

oh...
sad.gif
so sad to hear that.... that's the worst news every month... haiz...

is it maybe good news? usually u will have spotting before menses?

hee... he will tell u when to BD will be best time?

so far he ask me to chart my bbt only.

i'm using OPK and taking BBT at the same time.

Ya, when he poke the needle in, can feel slight pain. But after that ok liao. Got once, he acupuncture my back. And I move my head left and right. In the end, the needle juz come off and I din even realised. haha....

No worries, I'm not sad this mth. It's good news for me. Cos I hope next mth then strike better.
happy.gif

It won't be good news cos my temp already dropped to 36.13 today. Yup, I'll have spotting before my menses.

I asked him when to BD better. So he told me when test OPK positive, must do for 3 days. Then that day I told him I only do once, he said not enuf.

He din really ask me to chart my BBT. But he will ask wat's my temp for that day I'm seeing him.

Think next Monday or Tuesday I'll go see him.

hi ladies.

my gynae told me my blood test result no good. he said my egg very little. something like FSH 14. anything more than 10 not gd & 18 will be menopause. chance of preg very slim.

asked TCM will it help but he advised me not to visit TCM at the moment as it won't help.

any comments?

also i've a fibroid of abt 5.6 cm & advised to do op but I've hesitation.

anyone got experience?

there's no pain at all.

advised to op as the possibility of growing is high if preg.

doc may want to reduce this worry before preg.

I'm seeking 2nd opionion with Dr L C Foong in regards to fibroid & the egg issue.

any comments?

hi April,

wah... back also got accupuncture ah.... hee hee...

i think he ask me to chart bbt is to see my hormone whether ok or not. cos he mentioned if temp is like roller coaster means hormone level not stable so i think he can monitor from BBT and see what is best for me.
happy.gif

i know he went for holiday lately. he will be back next week? cos i know he go for quite long. since 26 june. forgot when he will be back. cos basically july i'm on waiting list. all fully booked liao. only in aug managed to get confirmed slot.

Hi December,

haha.... Ya, back oso.
Can't rem he said for wat liao.
Cos I did ask him why back?
I always got a lot of questions for him one.

Think my hormone no good too. Cos temp after O not high one.

I just found out he went holiday only. Need to see him. He will be back on 12 July. I put on waiting list too, for 14 and 15. If not, will be too late liao. Maybe will call him on 12 July and see wat he can do to help me.

Hi April,

It's always good to ask. afterall we are paying him consulation fees too. hee.... must fully utilize. :p

oh, is it cos of the hormone, progesterone that has to be produced after O har? meaning that if after O temp not high, then body not producing enough of that hormone? u got ask him about this?

ya lor. maybe u can start to book for aug too liao. just roughly roughly. at least u can get a confirmed slot.

his schedule is quite packed too. but he's very kind. that time actually i managed to get a one person slot from waiting list but he still went ahead to see me and hubby together. :p

I think he only charge for medicine.
happy.gif

Yup, he got tell my is becos hormone not enuf. So he gave me medicine to make it higher.
This mth after O, at least got go higher.

Think I'll try to call him on 12 July and ask for his advice. hehe.... See if he able to slot me in or not. Have to see him before 16 or 17 July. If not, O liao, no chance le.

Ya, he's very kind. The first time I called, he gave me 9:40pm slot. And he close shop at 9pm. He very patient too. That's why I like to chat wif him. I'll ask him a lot of questions. haha....

That's good to hear.
happy.gif

Ya lor. See whether he can squeeze u in. I find him quite a nice doc too. Patient and humourous too.
happy.gif

He put the IR heater on my tummy there and still can tell me it's time for BBQ. haaaa.....

Put us at ease.

Ya, he told me time for BBQ too. And he said, that's the only thing I can have control on. But sure enuf, acupuncture is addictive. I kind of look forward now. haha.....
Am I sicko? haha.....

he he.... i also find the accupuncture quite soothing... kinda of relaxing.... i could even doze off a bit.... hee....

hope it will work for us soon! Jia You!

juz my part of sharing, my cousin who's in her late thirties, and trying for almost 10 yrs n no good news.
then my mum recommended her to this TCM at Thomson Road, and she was seeing the doc for abt 6mths and of course diligently boiled the herbs to drink.

n now she's a mother of a healthy bb girl (at around 41 yr old) and is continuing the medication despite being in USA and getting the father in law to purchase about $300-$400 worth of 'cao yao' for her consumption as she's trying for the second child.

It's Doctor 'Huang2 Jin4 Lai2'
The shop name is 'Ji4 Sheng1 Tang2'
Can email me to get the phone number as it's usually quite crowded and by appt only.

I've been seeing this TCM clinic for about 25yrs liao... previously we'll go to the senior sinseh who's the current sinseh's dad. Now the son took over... but still as good.

April, December

I am seeing Dr Ta for 3 cycles and case of sucess.I have a few friends also from singaporemotherhood seeing Dr Tan Already strike .So U all must continue to see him at least give urself 6 months.Jia yu ba. If u all need any help or ques can pm or email me at [email protected] as I seldom come in here I will lost the post.

Hi caca,

emailed u. tks.

Style,

Blk 433 Clementi Ave 3,
#01-266.
Tel : 6872 3237

Do call to make apptment.

Hi Baby MoO,

Acupuncture = S$28/session
Medicine = S$7.5/packet
Consultation = S$15-20/session (but if you have only acu, then he'll not charge for the consultation)

Have anyone heard of Huiji? i feel like trying it out to relieve my back problem. My friend who brother is a taxi driver say he 12 years got back problem then drink huiji 1 bottle heal his 12 year problem. ANyone with similar experience?

Found this at my local TCM shop hear is new ..

anyway anyone hear of this?

i heard bird nest is good for the lung and body as well. have your heard of Huiji new product Nestural? I found this on their press release and pretty tempted to dry *Drools

"Made from pure superior grade cave bird¡¯s nest (¶´Ñà) which is harvested from the wild caves of East Malaysia where wild swallows enjoy the freshest food from nature and construct their nests. Thus, these birds¡¯ nests also absorb the natural goodness of the swallow¡¯s diet and also minerals of the caves; where the nests are constructed, to ensure that Nestural birds¡¯ nest has one of the highest nutritional contents in the market.

A blind taste test carried out by a market research firm showed that Huiji Nestural Bird¡¯s Nest emerged as a clear favourite. 98% of participants voted Huiji No.1 for its taste and 96% voted Huiji No. 1 for its smell ¨C many liked the pandan fragrance and the springy bite and smooth texture and taste of the bird¡¯s nest strips. "

1861611.jpg
1861612.jpg
1861613.jpg

see the picturexs above Waaaaa looks so thick and delicious haha poor swallow heard their saliva good for helping improve the lung and complexsion looks so expensive and rich in taste keke

haha finally sampled it!

Did anyone check out the Food Fair at Expo? So many stuff keke they had shark fin there too haha but not so good $3 dollars a bowl but like diluted one le. I bought some nestural over there at one the the booth as they were giving some free samples, waaa say the bird nest so thick and not too sweet. My favorite kind hee hee bought 2 box, one for my mum one for myself! =)

haha i went to the food fair only planning to get some dragon beard candy but i also happen to see the nestural booth and i bought too box because it looks so good! =P

Oh yeah btw my uncle takes huiji tonic. I never tried it before but i will check with him see how it is and let you know. But off side, he seems looking healthier these few years last time very skinny one Keke

Hi lina baby, according to my uncle, he say that he drives taxi and spend most of his days sitted down. This resulted in spine inflammation which was so bad that he had to take pain killers at night to sleep and this lasted several years. It was only when his wife introduce Huiji to him then after about 3 months of taking he say his condition improve so significantly that he no longers need to take pain killers at night. Initially i thought it was a gradual process, so i ask him if he ask his doctor why so miraculous. The doctor was explaining that sometimes modern medicine tend to treat the symptoms and not really the root of the problem and sometimes chinese medicine is better in that area for chronic illness

Oh hi jerryberry gosh that sounds exactly like what i heard form a friend. seems like it is really effective. My collegue also swears by it. I heard that DJ Fenying also takes it regularly

haha thanks for the sharing of those recipies looks very good. i starting to try it now and maybe i will include this with my cook keke and yes the bak kua looks good

haha glad you like it i post below another receipe another one of my favorites it called Emperor Live Prawn Healing Splash! Enjoy keke

Ingredients:
Live Prawns 500g
Huiji Waist Tonic 2 cups
Red dates 8 pcs
Salt a pinch
Water Cress 200g
Chuangong
Chicken Essence Powder
Ginger slices
Dangshen
astragalus

Instructions:

1. Soak 500g of Live Prawns in 2 cups of Huiji Waist Tonic for approximately 10 minutes.

2. Prepare the herbal broth by adding Chuan Gong, Astragalus and DangShen into chicken soup. Simmer for 20 minutes. Add Chicken Essence Powder and Salt.

3. Pour 1 kg of the herbal broth into the claypot.

4. Add in slices of ginger, red dates and water cress into the claypot.

5. Bring to boil and then simmer.

6. Slowly place Huiji Waist Tonic- soaked live prawns individually into the claypot.

7. Serve immediately while hot

Glad you like it can also try this recipe my favorite keke

BLACK CHICKEN & BLACK BEAN SOUP
(Good for new mothers who’ve lost lots of blood during delivery. This tonic is good for invigorating blood circulation. Take plenty of rest after drinking this soup to help speed up recovery!)

1 Black Chicken
200g Black Beans
2 cups Huiji
4 slices old ginger
2 Tbs Sesame Seed Oil

* Gut & Clean Chicken.
* Heat Oil then fry ginger slices and black beans until fragrant (approx 2 to 3mins). Then also add the chicken to fry about 5mins.
* Put all the ingredients into the crockpot and fill pot with HOT water until the level is about 1/2full. Boil for 2 to 3hrs until soup is fragrant.

Hi ladies, need some advice - I've been seeing Dr Tan for 5 mths already and still no news. Also, I feel very awkward during the acupuncture sessions cos the needles are inserted at the low abdomen area. Any ladies here feel that it's an invasion of privacy?

M also thinking of switching to Dr Zou in AMK. Anyone tried both Dr Tan and Dr Zou? Please share your experiences. Thanks!

I benefitted from TCM acupuncture too. I was diagnosed as a "difficult to get pregnant" case after trying for 2 yrs, and my FSH was deemed too high at 28, meaning my egg reserves are running low even to try for IVF.

Undetered, I went to a lady TCM practitioner in Amoy St. 8 treatments and 3 weeks later, I conceived naturally! My gynae was flabbergasted!

Hi maple2008,
i tried both doctors. Dr Tan only tried once as he doesn't encourage ivf. His accupuncture didn't go very low on the abdomen, only the middle of the abdomen. As for Dr Zou, she is very experience in the ivf procedure in different hospital, so i stayed on with her. Her charges is reasonable too.

hi ladies,

pls advise, hw ur TCM Dr knows that your hormones not high enough? me went to 2 TCM telling them tat i'm TTC so want to check if i'm ok? both say dun worry no prob but give me some medi to tiao... the hormornes can be determine by pules?

Hi
Is it necessary to go for accupunture? What does it do. I'm trying to make an appointment with Dr. Tan SK.
What's the procedure like? Does Dr. Tan examine your health first or will prescribe those standard fertity medicine? Do you need to visit Dr. Tan every week? I heard some TCM where you need to visit every week which will be a bit problem for me.
For those successful cases, how many times did you see Dr. Tan. Do you need to take your temp.every morning or after taking the medicine just 'action' on the O date?
Many thanks for sharing!

Back