A plc to share info on TCM

actually i am intending to ttc in sept, then for these 2 months to tiao my body. so u mean must take temperature, anyone can teach me how to read the temperature or any webby on this? so when the temp drop, means u ovulate? sorry for the ignorant

Hi
i'm new here n hv been TTC for 1 yr. Would like to seek TCM's help too.

Lina, do u need to call for appt or hv to go down to Q? Tks!

Hi JC,
you can call up to make appointment, open daily, sunday morning open too. Except closed on every wednesday.

tks lina! gd tat they accept callup appt...else may hv to q like mad....Would be trying maybe next month if my AF is here...

Hi all,

Just to share, I had a m/c last sept, ttc for another 12mths but no result, went to Dr Tan last mth, accup once but I don't like e feeling so only drank e medicine he gave me.. I am pregnant now
happy.gif
in my 5th week.

Sharing all these becos its thru this forum that I decided to consult Dr Tan so hope to give some feedbacks in return, though its kinda exp cos each week paying $100+ but e result is definitely worth it!

Good luck to e rest of you.. hope everyone will have good news soon too.

hi all

i saw Dr Tan KS in end March ..n i strike in the 2nd mth..but too bad it wasnt meant to be mine n ended up in mc..so now still tiaoing under him..but maybe i will stop for mine as quite ex...maybe let hub continue...

Hi would like to ak help, if anyone know the TCM at Thomson medical is good?
I am trying to conceive, been searching for a good Sinseh

Hi Ladies

iam underwent ivf treatment. First - try BFP .. but no heartbeat so D&C, now did FET but not positive.

Now i thought i will take TCM help along with ivf for conceiving. Many say . zou clinic in AMK is very good. so just have few questions
which doctor in that clinic is famous for treating IVF treatment? shoule we go daily / weekly and what r the charges.

fancy
zou clinic only has Dr Zou who is the physician for going through the chinese treatment like eating chinese herbs medication and also doing accupuncture also ...

She is very good ... Cos I feel she not only treat u ... but also has good memory and treat u as if she knows you for very long... feel like one to one personal service...

the treatment she would recommend would be twice a week if go for accupunture... and she prescribes you with the chinese medicine to be taken everyday....

Each accupunture will cost $25 and the chinese medicine would be $7 per day....

Before you go, it's better to make an appt first.... cos it's very crowded.

Seems like this thread had died?

I am also looking to TCM as an alternative..

Seems like Dr Zou & Dr Tan very popular here, can any ladies pls share on their experiences and what do we have to prepare before hand to go see them??

Hi Berries,

I only went to see Dr Tan before. U have to make apptment bfore going down. Maybe u can show him ur temp chart (if any). If not, nothing to prepare. Maybe be prepared mentally that will have to do accupuncture. keke....

DO you guys think TCM works? I am still reluctant to try it. I still have faith in western medicine..

What do you guys recommend?

I definitely recommend Dr Zou. I went to her in April and now I have conceived, all thanks to her! I have PCOS and I was not ovulating at the start of the year but through acupuncture, TCM medication and BTT, it works! =)

Beezybody!!!!
Can you post your TCM Dr. who is on Amoy st,? I live central and am looking for someone close to me . Thank you very much

hi ladies

There is a blog here for TCM physicians, some of which treats infertility. I'm a long time forumer here and has been TTC for 4 yrs before I got pregnant. During those 4 years I visited quite a no of physicians, and has compiled a few of them on this blog. Please comment on them if you have visited them before and share with others about your experience. This will help other people know which physician is good for what particular ailment.

If you have a physician to recommend, you can add them to the list by emailing me. Thanks!

So far the list is only categoried by the area they are located. You can also search for a particular physician

http://singaporetcm.wordpress.com

This is done purely to share information about chinese physicians. Thank you for your time.

Back