A ny gd maid to trsf urgent

I'm also looking for a transfer maid. I need one who can speak English and take care of children. Off days once a month is fine with me.

dear moms.. we are looking for a maid to help us. i was diagnosed with slipped disc 6 mths ago and I cant exert myself anymore. the pain is unbearable
sad.gif
we tried for 6mths to see if we could do without a helper but at last, we have decided to seek extra help to ease the burden..
let me know if you have a good maid for transfer. thank

Dear all, i'm urgently looking for a good and reliable transfer maid that can take care of kids that are 2 and 4 yrs old. Pls PM me. Thanks

Hi, my maid Filippino has been working with me for the last three years and i'm letting her go soon as my triplets are going to childcare full day starting Jan.

She was supposed to work for me till 2012 but that was before we decided to out the triplets into full day cc. She is a great cook and my girls love her. Cleaning the house she is apt as well.

Anyone looking for a good transfer maid for at least a year?

My maid is like part of the family so we really want to find her a good employer.

Pls sms me at 94770974

In process of discussing with a potential employer.

Will post again if tnat doesnt go through.

Thanks.

Hi all. I m urgently lookin for a fillipino helper to care for my 2 kids. My current one has to leave urgently as her father passed away. Pls call me at 91695795 if u have. M so desperate... Thxs so much

Hi, are you still looking for a helper? As I am relocating to Europe and I would be most happy to transfer my helper to good employer. I have 2 kids age 3yrs and 1yr. This helper of mine is good w children. She bonds very well with my kids and they like her very much esp my 1 yr daughter. Too bad that I can't bring her along with me. She is from Indo and does not require off day. I can only transfer her out mid-March. Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid to help look after a newborn & 2 yr old toddler. Simple household chores are also required. Prefer to have some experience and can converse in simple english. Can wait till Jul 2011. Pls pm me if u have any. Thanks!

Hi,Im still looking for a maid, anyone have gd filipino/indo helper to transfer out pls PM. Cos my maid has been worked with me come to 7 months still cannot make it.

Appreciate your help thanks.

Hi,
I'm looking for a transfer maid to help take care of my newborn, honest. Giving birth in Dec, so hoping to have the maid by end Oct. Thanks. Do email me at [email protected] if you have any good maids to transfer.

I have a filipino maid for transfer. She had worked for us 5 months. The reason for trsf bcoz my ex maid is comin back to help me look after my baby..she is 40 yrs old and command of english fair and knows a bit chinese,coz she work in taiwan before..

Good..can cook simple chinese food..can look after baby..honest..wash things very clean...can also massage baby if baby is sick or gt phelgm..current salary $370 no off day but stil hv loan to pay..

Bad...have to push her a bit...she can be initiative sum tym..

Looking for transfer.
As long as honest & love kids , willing to learn & is fairly hygienic. Willing to give off day.
Hubby traveling most of the time. Only me & my 10month old bb. Pls email to [email protected]
Thanks.

hi, I'm looking for a indonesian transfer maid to care for kids 3 and 1 years old. must be very trustworthy. need in nov. will be working with another helper who is very patient too. please PM me or email at [email protected]

thks in advance!

I'm looking for a reliable maid to help in household chores and taking care of my kids. Please PM me her details if you have any to refer. Thanks.

Hi my bro is looking for a reliable maid to help them household chores and taking care of our kids. Please PM me her details if you have any to refer. Thanks.

Dear mummies,

I am looking for an Indonesian maid to transfer, preferably muslim, to help me taking care of my 2 daughters (age: 2,5 years old and 7 months old) and to do some house chores. Must love children and have experience in taking care of babies.

Must be reliable and honest.

Salary: $420 with ONE day off per month.

If you have a maid to transfer, pls contact me: [email protected] or sms me 91845698.

Many thanks to all!

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks..
happy.gif

Hi Im looking for a indo maid cos current one 2 yrs contract due gg bk indonnsia

Need her mainly to do hswrk cos my hs is 3 sty hs. Kid is in cc n tot is taken care by my mom.

Pm me if u hv any to let go ya

Thks

Back