A minibus to Raffles Place

Hi mummies,
i'm thinking of avoiding the crowded MRT, and manage to find :

A Minibus to raffles place every mon-Fri.
Start from woodlands/Yishun/Misiling/Sebawang to Raffles place..

Interested parties, Pls PM me.
The bus driver uncle need at least 7 pax to start this minibus service .

hi
might help if you indicate estimated costs, proposed time and place of pick up, monthly fare or per trip?

just some suggestions, i dun work at raffles place or stay in the north.

Hi coffeedrinker

I'm interested in the bus service as long as its not too expensive. Most importantly it must be RELIABLE.

I need to reach my office in Raffles Place latest by 830am but I'm open to reaching it as early as 8am. I'm flexible on timing. Do let me know.

Hi coffeedrinker

as requested, have PM u. pls chk
happy.gif

Hi,
I'm interested in sharing the bus, I'm living at sembawang and going to raffles places (office start at 8:45am)

Hihi

Is this service still available? I stay in Woodlands, but just to let you I start work at 8am in Raffles place

Hi coffeedrinker,
can share ur mini bus driver contact?

Hi Mamayen & Jo,
I'm also staying at CCK, nearest MRT is yew tee. Maybe we can share the bus to Raffles place.
happy.gif

Hi mad bride,

For Upp Thomson to Shenton Way, there is a bus no. 640 operating every morning from Sembawang. I usually take the 7.20-7.25am or 7.40-7.45am bus from opp Thomson Plz.

Hi Jo,

I have colleagues taking private bus from CCK/Pasir Panjang. PM me if you need the contact.

Jus wonder, is this minibus service still available? Cos jus realised that the thread was started in Dec'06 leh...

Recently saw a flyer on a private bus from Sengkang/punggol to Raffles place/Shenton Way but I have thrown it away.

Any mommies have that flyer or information?

Hi Kit,

My cuurent working location is at Tanjong Pagar. Might be shifting again. If any mummies know of any mini bus service that goes to Redhill MRT, please let me know. Sorry.. i cannot assist your sister for the transport query.

Hi mummies,

Am looking for transport (private bus / car pool) from Sengkang (pref Rivervale Link area) to Clarke Quay / Raffles Place. If anyone know of any contact, pls email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Hi all since its a gathering for mums who work at Raffles place, may i ask if anyone know of a babycare room at Raffles Place area which i can use to express milk? My new office is an open fish tank design, so no rooms for use. Really dun feel like pumping in the toilet. I'm working at OCBC centre

Hi CoffeeDrinker!

I'm very interested in the mini bus from Admiralty/Woodlands to Raffles.

I'm currently on confinementand will return back to workforce on Jan 09. Would appreciate if you can inform me when the bus is in operation.

My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi Jasmine!

i'm only starting work in mid jan 09 (now on maternity leave), can i reserve a seat then?

I'm interested in Admiralty to Raffles. What is the timing like?

Thanks!

Hi! Are you interested in taking private minibus/coach for below route & timing?

1. Monday - Friday 8.15am pickup - Trip from Admiralty to Raffles Place
Should reach Raffles Place by 9am based on normal traffic conditions.

Buses used are recent 13-seater minibuses/coaches such as Mercz and Toyota Hi-ace.

I'm so sick of squeezing in the train and taxi fares are getting too expensive, so I've got a quote from a transport coy for each trip at $900 per month, which calculates to approx $70/pax or $3.50/trip.

Return route is available for a separate charge:
2. Monday - Friday 6.30pm pickup - Trip from Raffles Place to Admiralty - also at $900 per month.

If we get 13 pax for each trip, we can start taking the transport from April.

Post your questions if any.

Let me know if you can confirm taking the transport and put down your contacts details: Name, Email & Contact no.

hey artitute,

i live in marsiling rise area.
wish to take private bus to raffles place.
i got to reach office by 845am. knock off at 615pm.

anyone interested???

Bedok Reservoir to Shenton way. I start work at 830 am Interested in a carpool? I leave work at 6 pm. call me 90181896

Hi artitude, I am interested in the private bus from Admiralty MRT Station to Raffles Place, although I need to reach work by 8.30am

Pls sms me @ 98500054, thanks

Hi all, I've checked with a reputable transport company who is able to provide the Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang - Raffles Place routes at reasonable rate of S$4.50 to 5.00 per 1-way trip.

You will pay the fare monthly direct to the transport company once the route and the pickup/dropoff locations are confirmed.

Minimum of 12 pax is required before they can start a minibus route.

If you are interested, please email me a confirmation with the following information to <font color="0000ff">[email protected]</font>:
<font color="0000ff">1. Your Name
2. Contact / Mobile Number (you can pm me)
3. Email
4. Pickup location <sup>(either Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang MRT stations only)</sup>
5. Earliest and Latest time you need to reach Raffles Place in the morning
6. Dropoff location <sup>(you can state your office building, if the place is not convenient to pickup, they will plan somewhere near)</sup>
7. Earliest and Latest time you can meet at the Raffles pickup point for going back to Woodlands/Admiralty/Sembawang MRT.</font>

The above information is required to confirm the pickup/dropoff points and get a firm rate. There are only few places they can pickup/dropoff in Raffles Place so they will need time to plan.

<font color="0000ff">Kindly send in your confirmation before 18 September 2009.</font>

Look forward to your response to get this minibus running soon!
wink.gif

anyone know of any private bus that goes from bungkok mrt or sengkang area to clark quay. Kindly pm me.Thanks

Hi

I am looking for private bus from Sengkang to Raffles place. Please pm me if you have such lobang.

Thank you.

Hi, is there a minibus service from CCK to Raffles? i saw quite a few mummies living in yew tee,cck,bukit panjang. I'm very interested to join this service as i dont want to take mrt due to pregnancy.

I start work at 9am and end at 6pm.
Can we charter a minibus together? and how much does it cost?

Please email me at [email protected]. Thank you

Back