A massage lady who stood me up

mikka

I was using forum from Singapore motherhood to search for recommended massage lady and found good reviews for this lady, Mdm Nur ‪96797055‬.

However, since I've heard reviews from friend about massage lady stood up stories I've decided to try their prenatal to test their credibility and punctuality. Sometimes they created account to write reviews for themselves. Or via friends to write review for them which could be false information.

Just my luck or lucky me, this so called recommended massage lady stood me up twice before she stopped replying me and blocked me and rejected My call.

The first time she stood me up last min but she text me so I think it's ok. Second time, I waited for hours, push everything behind,no notification, she rejected my call, blocked me in WhatsApp, and I wondering what happened at all.

I would recommend ladies, please try them before booking any of them.

Screenshot_2017-06-16-23-55-22.png
Screenshot_2017-06-16-23-53-58.png

So she faked me la, just 2 wks ago she supposed to come my place for post natal massage for 7 sessions. She came on mon n tue, then wed say her daughter in A&e. Thur came and fri cancel again, say go A&e again. waste my time. Waste money. Coz hav to find someone else to replace her. End up out of integrity I still trf her money for the sessions she performed for me la, but I have to pay for someone for another package and really waste my money n time only. Very terrible

So she faked me la, just 2 wks ago she supposed to come my place for post natal massage for 7 sessions. She came on mon n tue, then wed say her daughter in A&e. Thur came and fri cancel again, say go A&e again. waste my time. Waste money. Coz hav to find someone else to replace her. End up out of integrity I still trf her money for the sessions she performed for me la, but I have to pay for someone for another package and really waste my money n time only. Very terrible
So did you paid for the whole package? Recently she unblock me in WhatsApp and asked me for forgiveness and want to give me a free session but I think no point

i just want to warn mummies of this mdm nur as well! it seems like she often uses 'get into accidents' as an excuse for last minute cancellations. First she cancelled on me the day before, then i agreed to change to the day after. And on the appointment day, 10min before she was supposed to arrive I texted her to see if she was on her way, she told me she got into accident at PIE and so in the end of course she cannot make it.

Hey all! I wanted to try this Mdm Nur’s prenatal massage just to see if what y’all mentioned is indeed true. And yes, she kept reassuring me that she’ll come at 1130 on a thursday. Even on that thursday, she texted me at 1050 to confirm our appointment. However, at 1131 she texted saying that she had a last minute emergency and needed to reschedule. So, it’s your call to book her for postnatal massage at your own risk.

Hey all! I wanted to try this Mdm Nur’s prenatal massage just to see if what y’all mentioned is indeed true. And yes, she kept reassuring me that she’ll come at 1130 on a thursday. Even on that thursday, she texted me at 1050 to confirm our appointment. However, at 1131 she texted saying that she had a last minute emergency and needed to reschedule. So, it’s your call to book her for postnatal massage at your own risk.
Lol what's wrong with this person... Wasting everyone's time...

This happens to me too!! End up re-schedule twice on the same day and tell me she cannot make it due to some emergency...

Back