A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

Cheri
Bringing it back to Parkway to inflat?
Not worth it, my cab fare to and fro would be more than $18.... hee hee!
U also ordered the portable car bag?

Garfield
Thanks thanks, I had placed order from Disney.com

cg
no lah, dun hv to bring back to the same place to inflate. Some shops offer the inflation service. i rem asking the JP party shop..think they charge abt $3-4. Btw, ur balloon only lasted 2 days while Garfield's much longer...hmm wonder why. Maybe i should not buy from Parkway afterall.

ya, i ordered the car bag too.

garfield
i oso wan ur blog link cos lost many of my bookmarks the last round when my pc crashed. thanks!

elmo, lin
dunno leh, you mean naughty corners would incur nightmare one meh?thought hitting or spanking will,naughty cornoers seem so harmless...aiyo, dun tell me he is so SNAG ah, so traumatised by NC...anyway we seldom use it these days, not sure why he did it last night..gawd knows how long he's been standing there before i woke up
sad.gif

Garfield
Would the printing on polo-shirt look nicer?
If yes, can help me to print Mickey Mouse on white polo tee for kids? One size bigger than K.
Too bad, Sha don't like Minnie..... even requested Mickey Mouse bd cake instead.

crocs lovers
metro expo sales..few designs selling cheap...like kids athens $25, mary jane $25...
think few designs only...

CG
Think they only have black polo.will check out see whether got white anot.If no white u wanna go ahead wif the black.

Printing on polo if print front not nice cos I tried before and print on the back will look better if it black white design and color type not sure leh.

dsii,
K is about 13kg. Yup tat is size M maybe can get L for Ian but u let me noe chracter u like and slighty describe wat ur dislike and wat color u prefer so i print lor.

garfield
ian is abt 19kg...hmmm...

i would want a mickey mouse cartoon...on a white tee..prefer a big mickey pic..hmmm..u can design for me lah...hehe...

cheri
went to the party shop jus now and helped u take pic using my maid's hp cam cos her hp takes better pic than mine...
but hor i dunno how to mms to u leh hahahaa..
anyway got 4 pets outside the shop behind those farm fence.. fr $12.90 to $19.90
and if u bring ur own to inflate is $2 but must be made in japan one... if mic they dun do it
later i try mms u again
biggrin.gif

Garfield
wait for me hor.. i may oso wan to print tee!
jus came back fr jp.. later i go surf see got wat pics i like..

CY
think its quite normal... sometimes cay will oso wake up in the middle of the night crying mommy no mommy no!!!
nc... no physical pain but emotional stress ba..

Garfield
can help me see if they hv these 2 characters?
on white colour tee.. think shld take same size as kenise or one size bigger?
thanks hor
happy.gif

Shinkansen
2405798.jpg

Badtz-Maru
2405799.jpg
2405800.jpg

Lin,
U mistaken me liao I dun have the design of the pic as I only showing the quality of the tee printed btw u can just let me noe wat design u like I try find.

Elmo, Cheri, CG
hey post lady jus brought up my car bag...
i find the quality not bad leh... quite sturdy..
for $12 think quite value for money
happy.gif

dsii
I'm thinking... Ian's 19kg. Do you carry or lift him much? Must be so shiong. When he struggles also.

Yes, the peeing in a bottle is a good idea.

Public loos
D stands on the seat too. He doesn't like sitting on the seat. He usually stands without footwear.... Yep, boys are easier in this aspect. When there's no loo nearby, he enjoys watering the plants. ;-p

garfield
hmmm....can u do me a favour? if L size shoulder to shoulder is 32 cm..then ok..if not then get XL...cos he got a tee which is abt 31cm and just nice...thks hor...paiseh for the trouble..as for my elder boy..shld be 1 size bigger than ian leh..i will measure later and let u know..hehe thks ah!!!

zoe..i stillcarry him...but not as often ...my backwill break..even though imnot small size..hahaha...he wants me to carry him..but usually i cant carry long...max 5mins and must take a break..hahaha..i went those tuina for shoulder and back a few times le..hahaa

lin
so coincidental..i just rec'd mine from the post lady too..ya thot it's ok too. But was thinking of what else i can add to the bag...maybe some stickers, self-inking stamps, stencils...wat else?

thanks thanks for helping me check it out. The bp seller is only abt $4 plus for inflated one. Will probably get from her...she also does re-inflation. Hoping that her heat sealant helps to keep the balloons last longer...she says not all shops do that.

cy
does ur house hv locked window grilles? not meaning to alarm you but better be safe than sorry. Esp as u described, not sure how long he had been alone while all were asleep.

garfield
it's ok, think i'll pass on the tees...too many clothes for her anyway. Save money to shop during hol haha

Cheri
no problem
happy.gif
was jus browsing tat bp too and really more worth it to get fr her.
somemore jw st 64 is v near my pl!

cy
oh does cy sleepwalk? i used to sleepwalk when i was a kid... yah quite dangerous

Garfield
Currently, her T-shirt when measured flat is 30cm (chest to chest). Hence you may get bigger size for her.

White Polo
Alternative colour if OOS: Black
Remarks: Print on the back of the shirt
Pic: Mickey Mouse and His Friends.

Sample of pic for your reference.
2406281.jpg

Garfield
sorry sorry..wrong measurements

ian: shoulder to shoulder 34cm

isaac: shoulder to shoulder 40cm..

THANKS...

CG
wah...really alot leh...cute too..hahahaha...garfield maybe can show the seller this webbie..hahahha...if they got the 蜡笔小新 better..ian is a crazy fan of this character..hahahaa

Lin

u like bad badtz maru and shinkansen too?
Kai has the cup and name tag with shinkansen design!
I had many maru stuff... bag... fork n spoon etc etc
happy.gif

oh ya maru t shirts too!

CG, dsii, garfield
yah boy!! so many designs! aiya too bad cannot follow garfield to jb
biggrin.gif

dsii
hahahaa la bi xiao xing!! then does ian imitate the way he speaks??!

Cat
hehe yah i like most of sanrio characters
happy.gif

am thinking if i ever get to own a suv will put the badtz pic on the wheel at the back
biggrin.gif

CG
u too? a fan of this little boy?> hahaha...y har?? i dun understand y he likes it so much le

Lin
ian no...but isaac yes..maybe ian still young bah..but if another 1-2 yrs..think he will le...

Back