A Fast Spree for Amazon Free Shipping Items or via cgw - Collection CCK, TPY, YCK or via Taqbin

Receivd part of items placed on 5 Nov, Super fast for this one. for those items are in, u will get a pm by EOD.

One of the parcle of Order placed on 26 Oct hasn't received yet.. but already at Changi. following mummies item inside...

Hunny756
bunnymama

Hi I will like to pick up items at cck. Please advice.

Hi bunnymama,
the stamp is sold by amazon.. problem is it's having shipping restriction in product detail section can only ship to US addy. I'm not sure if it's worth to ship to US addy and ship back to sg.. what's the price in sg?
I saw one selling at sgd32.

Hi esthergal,
yes the last 1 is free shipping. i ordered that for myself b4

Hi bbanna, can check with you, seems like not many ppl buy baby's clothings from amazon. Is there other better sites, e.g. target? Walmart?

Last edited:
Keen to get the Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse but want to give as gifts. Which one comes with a box? Do you mean total price is only the price stated * 1.33? Nothing more? Will self collect at CCK.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=apparel&field-keywords=Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse&rh=n:1036592,k:Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse

Hi rebeana,
Yes. item is free shipping.. price will be 12.19*1.33 final. unless exchange rate is higher than 1.33 in bill... blue color? but I 'm unsure which packaging come with box.

Hi,

keen on the following
1. http://www.amazon.com/Pacific-Play-...=UTF8&qid=1384567372&sr=8-1&keywords=playtent

can help to advise me the shipping charged?

can I combined order with some free shipping items too? collection at cck?

thank you :)
hi cupcup,
the item is not free shipping.. cgw website currently down.. will check later.. personally feel the item is quite bulky, may not be worth to pay the shipping charge..
its shipping weight is 2 times more than actual weight base on amazon's info..

have been busy today.. here is the update for order placed today lunch time

Order Placed Order Number: 108-7659761-4033819 Estimated delivery: Dec. 3, 2013 - Dec. 10, 2013

1 celeste144 Stupell Home Paris Typography Wall Plaque 29.99

2 elleel, Kiss My Face, Kids Natural Mineral Sunblock Lotion SPF... 10.96

3 buzzy LEGO Friends Olivia's Tree House 3065 18.19 19.99

4 esthergal,Disney Cuddly Bodysuit 3-Pack 5.99
5 LEGO City Police Patrol Car 4436 8.55
6 Disney Cuddly Bodysuit with Grow an Inch Snaps, Winnie the Pooh Bold Solids 4 Pack 7.99
7 Kiddopotamus Snuzzler Complete Head and Body Support 10.09 10.09

8 esthergal, "Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 2 Pack Sleep N Play Animals
" 9.99

9 cosibb12 Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse -blue 12.19

Hi buzzy, you will need to top up 2.4 for lego toy price increase

Hi ellel, you will need to top up 60 cents for price increase.

Back