A Compliment to Massage Lady - Diana

M.kim

I would like to recommend this massage lady to all mummies who is looking for post-natal massage - Ms Diana.
I found her contact from mummy groups with lots of good comments and I decided to take a 5 days package with her.
Thank god I made a right decision to engage her.
My belly was still very big after labour and the first day I saw Diana, she commented that there were so many clogs inside my tummy. Each day after her massage, I can see a lot of blood and big/medium pieces of clogs came out from my body. And the best part is, my tummy is getting smaller and smaller.
She also helped me to clear my milk duct and my breast milk was actually SQUIRTING OUT.
On the last day, she also helped to massage my baby and push up my uterus.
She shared a lot of knowledges with me on how to take care of women's body as well as how to take care of baby (she is a mother of 5).
Here is the price list quoted from her:
3days - $270
5days - $400
7days - $550
10days - $740
-70mins session includes
-60mins body massage
-10mins body wrapping
*Includes breast massage
More details please contact Diana, her contact number is 9479 3566.

Last edited:
Hi all, just want to share my personal experience with Diana. I booked her for post natal massage 2 months before my EDD. After I delivered, I texted her and we arranged to start massage the following week. One day before, she told me she had fever hence couldn't come. After a few days, I asked if she was feeling better and we arranged to start the next week. On the day itself, she didn't come and was uncontactable. Until today, she remained uncontactable. My messages were unread and calls couldn't go through. However when I used another phone to call, it could go through. My number could have been blocked.

I engaged another massage lady in the end. I booked Diana as she was highly recommended in this forum but the experience was unpleasant. Just stating my own experience factually here so that other mummies could make an informed decision when choosing a massage lady.

Hi all, just want to share my personal experience with Diana. I booked her for post natal massage 2 months before my EDD. After I delivered, I texted her and we arranged to start massage the following week. One day before, she told me she had fever hence couldn't come. After a few days, I asked if she was feeling better and we arranged to start the next week. On the day itself, she didn't come and was uncontactable. Until today, she remained uncontactable. My messages were unread and calls couldn't go through. However when I used another phone to call, it could go through. My number could have been blocked.

I engaged another massage lady in the end. I booked Diana as she was highly recommended in this forum but the experience was unpleasant. Just stating my own experience factually here so that other mummies could make an informed decision when choosing a massage lady.

I had a terrible experience speaking to her too! Ended up forfeiting my deposit as well.
Shared here https://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/rude-postnatal-massage-lady-diana.252029/

Back