**********A Baby-Sitter in BEDOK Needed !!!!!! **************

My boy is 6yrs old in kindergarten - 4hrs morning session type.

Thus, i need a babysitter to help take care of him in the afternoon.

Current babysitter needs to help with her daughters preparing for PSLE and GCE N level this year.

Please PM me.

Hi, i baby seat at my home.i stay in bedok reservoir view.p.ls sms, or call at 81308242, if u need my service.
Regds.

Hi,

I am looking for a nanny/babysitter who can look after my baby starting May 2013 or earlier.

I stayed near Bedok Point so I would prefer the nanny/baby sitter to be near my house. Nanny is required to take care of my baby on day time only (7.30am -7.30pm, Monday - Friday). Time and price is negotiable.

Please pm me for details if anyone know of any good nanny/babysitter at this area.

Appreciate for your help. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I am looking for a babysitter who can look after my baby starting July 2013 when i go back to work.
I know it's a bit last min cos the babysitter i previously found played me out last min..

Currently staying with my parents at Bedok North Ave 4, Opp Saint Anthony's Canossian School.

So looking for one who is staying nearby to help. Will require nanny to take care of my baby for weekdays(7.30am -7.30pm, Monday - Friday. Time and price negotiable.

Please pm me for further details if anyone know of any good reliable nanny/babysitter at this area.

Appreciate for your help. Thank you in advance.

Hi all,

Posting for my mum.

Babysitting services available. The house is clean and neat. Cosy and comfortable place.

She is experience babysitting.

We have domestic helper at home as well to help up in house work

She is patient. Christian family and my mum speak basic english, mandarin.

She would usually provide fish like threadfin, cod fish, salmon, mostly good fish for babies she take care.

Her charges are $600+50 (solid food) for babysitting. Student care services (range from $200-$400)

Interested please contact or sms me at 9 100 1293

Hi all,

Posting for my mum.

Babysitting services available at Blk 889a Tampines st 81. The house is clean and neat. Cosy and comfortable place.

She is experience babysitting.

We have domestic helper at home as well to help up in house work

She is patient. Christian family and my mum speak basic english, mandarin.

She would usually provide fish like threadfin, cod fish, salmon, mostly good fish for babies she take care.

Her charges are $600+50 (solid food) for babysitting. Student care services (range from $200-$400)

Interested please contact or sms me at 9 100 1293

Hi jan1979

Is your mum still available to take care of babies next year? I live in Bedok and looking for a nanny for early next yr. thanks!

Back