40s pregnant mummies

Hi, I just found out I'm pregnant three days ago, 40 this year and first pregnancy. Can add me please?
BTW any gynae to recommend?

Also in my 40s and pregnant with no 3. Dun know what to feel for this pregnancy. Does anyone feel embarrassed to be pregnant at this age? Did try for the BB before hit 40 but somehow it only happened now.

Also in my 40s and pregnant with no 3. Dun know what to feel for this pregnancy. Does anyone feel embarrassed to be pregnant at this age? Did try for the BB before hit 40 but somehow it only happened now.

Why do you feel embarrassed? Is it because of age or it’s unexpected? Maybe you are still recovering from the surprise from this pregnancy and with all the hormones fluctuating in your body, you may be more emo than normal. Take it easy and it’s definitely a gift to be cherished! Congratulations!!

Why do you feel embarrassed? Is it because of age or it’s unexpected? Maybe you are still recovering from the surprise from this pregnancy and with all the hormones fluctuating in your body, you may be more emo than normal. Take it easy and it’s definitely a gift to be cherished! Congratulations!!

I felt embarrassed because of my age. When I go gynaecologist, all those patients are much younger.

But good news is that all the tests came out healthy. Just hope that the BB come out healthy and not affected by my age.

I felt embarrassed because of my age. When I go gynaecologist, all those patients are much younger.

But good news is that all the tests came out healthy. Just hope that the BB come out healthy and not affected by my age.
dont be affected! it's a happy problem! I'm 40 and having my #4....

Back