40+ pregnancy buddies

Hello all of us in our 40s and in early pregnancy, this is an exciting and also probably quite a worrying time for us, especially more so for those of us who have been ttc for a while. I hope to start a small buddies group for us to walk through the pregnancy journey together. Please leave a msg if you would like to join me :)

Hello all of us in our 40s and in early pregnancy, this is an exciting and also probably quite a worrying time for us, especially more so for those of us who have been ttc for a while. I hope to start a small buddies group for us to walk through the pregnancy journey together. Please leave a msg if you would like to join me :)
Hihi, I am 41 this year, how far are u along?

Hi, I am 46! Very very early days - 4w 5 days and I have had numerous losses, so I am not optimistic. Would love to hear more from all of you.

Hi everyone, being in our 40s and pregnant is not an easy journey and a little support and encouragement can go a long way. Been through the roller coaster and still keeping very positive!

I will start a te le gram chat group, drop me your user name if you would like to join :)

Hi everyone, being in our 40s and pregnant is not an easy journey and a little support and encouragement can go a long way. Been through the roller coaster and still keeping very positive!

I will start a te le gram chat group, drop me your user name if you would like to join :)
Hi, May I join? Could u please pm me? I can't seems to pm at all

Back